Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

DoctorGonzo posted:

I will defend Jamie to the death, fuckers!

You say this like David Bowie and Jamie Lee Curtis aren't both incredibly good looking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Whenever I Hear ADR I think alternative dispute resolution

He should have a retired judge gimmick

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

That DICK! posted:

I think automated dialogue replacement. He needs to grow a ponytail and get a sound engineer gimmick

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

why can't she have flowers? what is it going to break her neck more or something? or are "flowers" code for cocaine party?

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo

That DICK! posted:

"I sentence you to kiss my rear end, pinche culero!"

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Regulation Size posted:

Imagine being ADR in that scene and having to be all like "drat, Paige, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is gently caress another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be ADR and not only stand in that ring while Paige flaunts her pasty British body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her trackmarks and leathery skin, and just stand there, pop after pop, minute after minute, while she perfected that proposal. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous loving visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on Twitter tells her she's STILL GOT IT and drat, PAIGE LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish loving gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been loving nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged stabbing victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in San Luis Potosi. You've never even seen anything this loving disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her pockmarked fronthead as she sucks it in to kneel expectantly at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the marks call for another shoot smooch, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the stadium security could put you down, but you stand there and endure, because you're Alberto Del loving Rio. You're not going to lose your future HOF status over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

im imagining it, op

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Mulaney Power Move posted:

why can't she have flowers? what is it going to break her neck more or something? or are "flowers" code for cocaine party?

they probably have her in a clean room for recovery. No allergens or pollens.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

David Bowie right now looks better than like 99% of the population. Some scientist in 5 million years is going to dig up David Bowie's bones and say "dang this guy had real nice cheech bones".

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Blackstar is so amazing

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Posting in a Bowie thread.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Forget Jamie Lee Curtis, have Tilda Swinton playing David Bowie in a David Bowie music video opposite David Bowie as his wife.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH7dMBcg-gE

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

https://twitter.com/RealPaigeWWE/status/789139862221950977
https://twitter.com/RealPaigeWWE/status/789139912314515456

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

lol this seems like bullshit. I can't imagine you could fly the day after a herniated disc operation that was apparently even worse than imagined per Del Rio

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Wrestlers are tough

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
David Bowie is the best.

Dilbert Fanclub President
Oct 21, 2015

by Reene
The self-actualization of Jamie Lee Curtis

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I love this thread and think it should be goldmined if it's ever locked

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

I can't read that without pronouncing it "Rudy". Should've emphasized the U instead.

RUDYYYYYY

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent
Rudy People? Is that chav slang?

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
Bet she'd be great at announcing Booby Roo'eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dario the Wop posted:

Paige should return as Rudy Rody Paige. Is like Piper but with adidas branding.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

oldpainless posted:

Wrestlers are stupid idiots.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rudy

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

oldpainless posted:

Wrestlers are tough

Moms are tough too

Paige pregnant? Rovert wu@????

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Dario the Wop posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOgo_clq8dM

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

The actualization of

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Rudy Was Offsides

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Rudy actually sucked and was bad and only played in a blowout and he's a huge rear end in a top hat in real life and everyone hates him

Dilbert Fanclub President
Oct 21, 2015

by Reene
Imagine being rudy's coach and having to look into his pale, genderless blob of a face as he asks to go in the game for the 40th time today.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Rudy is neither Paige nor Alberto Del Rio and he sucks. He has no place in this thread

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent
This reminds me, if anyone here hasn't seen the film Grosse Pointe Blank, you should check it out.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Gonzo McFee posted:

David Bowie is the best.

Nice to say after the fact, but we didn't appreciate what we had when we had it. Sure we all liked Space Oddity and Ziggy Stardust (and for a lot of y'all that means the tracks, and not the albums!) but ignored him the rest of the time, cuz we were to lazy at times to seek out things that didn't get airplay. He fell into disrepair. He spent an actual year with the loving Nine Inch Nails and we just let him! People say he's a once in a generation thing, but nope. No more Bowies. They're all gone.
And in that regard, excuse me if your statements ring hollow.

Oh but once again, congrats to the happy couple.

ParanoidInc
Apr 27, 2013

You dun scuffed me for the last time you no-good Zayn boy!
Fun Shoe

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Nice to say after the fact, but we didn't appreciate what we had when we had it. Sure we all liked Space Oddity and Ziggy Stardust (and for a lot of y'all that means the tracks, and not the albums!) but ignored him the rest of the time, cuz we were to lazy at times to seek out things that didn't get airplay. He fell into disrepair. He spent an actual year with the loving Nine Inch Nails and we just let him! People say he's a once in a generation thing, but nope. No more Bowies. They're all gone.
And in that regard, excuse me if your statements ring hollow.

Oh but once again, congrats to the happy couple.

Nine inch nails are good

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

diamond dogs was my favorite bowie album because i'm loving crazy as poo poo and i like that mess

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

ParanoidInc posted:

Nine inch nails are good

Before he died Johnny Cash lent his whiskey-cured old man voice to "Hurt" in very a somber, and seemingly emotionally honest tone and it was WEIRD AS HELL cuz he was giving it the kind of reverence that only a fourteen year old girl from 1996 who somehow has a Youtube channel ever should have.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
A co-worker of mine complained that Cash's rendition disrespected the material and he was trying to piggyback off a hotter act. I didn't know what the gently caress to say to him. Hell, I still don't.

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent
To contribute to Bowiechat:

Bowies in Space by Flight of the Conchords

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8f_XCH3zmM

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Nice to say after the fact, but we didn't appreciate what we had when we had it. Sure we all liked Space Oddity and Ziggy Stardust (and for a lot of y'all that means the tracks, and not the albums!) but ignored him the rest of the time, cuz we were to lazy at times to seek out things that didn't get airplay.

Nah I listened to his albums all the time and had his full catalog on my mp3 player for years so suck it RGL.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

David Bowie is dead and irrelevant. We're here to celebrate the very alive and extremely hip romance of Paige and Alberto Del Rio

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent
But they're both British.

https://twitter.com/RealPaigeWWE/status/788882230416404480

Nattie is still her friend. :)

• Locked thread