Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Well, that's not funny, that's not funny at all. Maybe I just don't "get" modern humor but poo poo like this is way more worrying to me than funny, since it's so easily misconstrued when taken out of context (as inevitably happens, see above previous page).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Kwyndig posted:

Please tell me someone paid him to do that. I can't imagine why anyone would willingly tattoo the name of a serial sexual predator on their forehead otherwise.

But it doesn't say Clinton

ToastFaceKillah
Dec 25, 2010

every day could be your last
in the jungle

That's all sharpie.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
literally zero redness or irritation, no smear from wiping away ink

yeah im dumb for thinking that was real

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Kwyndig posted:

Please tell me someone paid him to do that. I can't imagine why anyone would willingly tattoo the name of a serial sexual predator on their forehead otherwise.

Kindred spirits.

I like the tattoo, lets me know I should run away fast if I'm approached.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

nerve posted:

yeah im dumb for thinking that was real

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

One of the things that's driving me crazy about this is how the whole thing is hosed up because he got it on his arm.

Would have been much more serviceable on his breast or shoulder but lol nope better wrap it around my arm.

Kulkasha
Jan 15, 2010

But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Likchenpa.

cash crab posted:

more six packs

Well that's one way to tell everyone that you're a bitch

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Beastie posted:

One of the things that's driving me crazy about this is how the whole thing is hosed up because he got it on his arm.

Would have been much more serviceable on his breast or shoulder but lol nope better wrap it around my arm.

Seems to me graffiti just makes sense as a back tattoo?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Beastie posted:

It also looks like a lovely Banksy rip-off.

synthetik
Feb 28, 2007

I forgive you, Will. Will you forgive me?

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

It's the best flavor.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

sleppy posted:

It's the best flavor.

Beat me to it

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
This was just posted in a Facebook group I'm a member of. "Need to get this finished!" Buddy, I don't think any amount of finishing is gonna salvage this.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

This was just posted in a Facebook group I'm a member of. "Need to get this finished!" Buddy, I don't think any amount of finishing is gonna salvage this.

Is that Jay Leno as Ash Williams

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008

Nostradingus posted:

Is that Jay Leno as Ash Williams

Not on purpose.

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010

Am I wrong in thinking that it's a really big stretch to call this a watercolour tattoo???

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)
Idk but that baby bear is so :pwn: it's back to adorable

SoUncool
Oct 21, 2010

This looks more like really detailed body paint than a tattoo. And if it IS a tattoo, that artist did some amazing work. So, kind of a tacky tattoo, but I'd still want to know who the artist was.

porkswordonboard
Aug 27, 2007
You should get that looked at

I know what it looks like but even still, man that's pretty. Did they not consider the likeness, though? Like where would you have to live to have never seen an Arizona green tea can

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

porkswordonboard posted:

I know what it looks like but even still, man that's pretty. Did they not consider the likeness, though? Like where would you have to live to have never seen an Arizona green tea can

Is it distributed outside North America?

Mofette
Jan 9, 2004

Hey you! It's the sound, in your head goes round and round

Subjunctive posted:

Is it distributed outside North America?

Not in the UK that I've seen

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
Some cursory searching suggests that the tattoo is from Sweden.

anchorpunch
Mar 30, 2006

super size soft serve posted:

That tiger chestpiece is magnificent.

Lol i saw a witch with a huge nose there

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

sleppy posted:

It's the best flavor.

Pomegranate is, actually, but that looks even less like the tattoo. It uses two similar colors! Every tatoo that has white, black and red in it looks literally like coca cola!

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

how me a frog posted:

Pomegranate is, actually, but that looks even less like the tattoo. It uses two similar colors! Every tatoo that has white, black and red in it looks literally like coca cola!

Sorry we made fun of your tattoo :shobon:

Strange colour choice aside, it is a hell of a lot of negative space for a half sleeve. You think they could have put some more detail in to break up the background colour.

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.

how me a frog posted:

It's not just the colors, buddy, they also share the "cherry blossom branches" motif. It's more like if someone had a red and blue yin-yang symbol tattoo and folks pointed out that it resembled the classic Pepsi logo.

Psychobabble!
Jun 22, 2010

Observing this filth unsettles me
whoa someone has a blue sky and cherry blossoms in their tattoo, stop the presses

I do agree that there is too much empty space.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)
sometimes things look just a little bit like other things i know, and then i think it's funny and i laugh a little chuckle, and you know, i think that's okay

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Whoops wrong thread

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
It's a pretty specific shade of green.

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

sweeperbravo posted:

sometimes things look just a little bit like other things i know, and then i think it's funny and i laugh a little chuckle, and you know, i think that's okay

How dare you

ToastFaceKillah
Dec 25, 2010

every day could be your last
in the jungle

InediblePenguin posted:

It's not just the colors, buddy, they also share the "cherry blossom branches" motif. It's more like if someone had a red and blue yin-yang symbol tattoo and folks pointed out that it resembled the classic Pepsi logo.

The flowers in the tattoo are orchids though. Yeah the coloring is similar, but probably based on those colors working really well together. It's a pretty common color palette, and if it's from outside the US, then they probably didn't even think about it.

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

It's actually a pretty tattoo, but you're going to have trouble avoiding the association in the US. How does a huge patch of such a vibrant color look over the years?

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

sleppy posted:

It's actually a pretty tattoo, but you're going to have trouble avoiding the association in the US. How does a huge patch of such a vibrant color look over the years?

bad

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Waiting for some Bad Hombre tattoos, it can't take long.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Or nasty woman.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

If you put sunblock on it it'll be fine and stay close to that vibrant. Problem is most people don't do that so it fades and looks like rear end.

Content:

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k
Not related

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Well done it would have been cool but what the hell is the bottom bulb?