Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

dude I should watch cowboy bebop again, is it on netflix?

idk my dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Kashuno posted:

idk my dude

maybe one of these other chill dudes knows

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Oh god, it's begun. Chill mafia. I'm loving ghandi and I could not be any further from the actual guy. I am the most unchill guy I know, to the point that everyone I know constantly says "You have no chill." to me. Just non-stop saying that, but not in an unchill way that would make them hypocrites. Day in, day out, I am surrounded by so much chill that is not inside myself, that I'm freezing my nuke-loving nuts off. Augh, that was an unchill thought. Even being surrounded by such paragons of chill such as Harold Krell, I cannot bring myself to adapt to their energies. Instead I wrap myself in bundle after bundle of nerves, just to stave away the chill. I have had less luck in increasing my chill levels than an active volcano. In this very thread I became livid when the beautiful Atomic Soda - I love nukes - pointed out my inherent unchill of shedding a single tear at this thread. So angry was I that I had no choice but to present concrete evidence that my chillness was a possibility, but I was secretly confirming the opposite. Now I must spend this entire game pretending to be what I am not. My personal hell hath frozen over. Oh gosh, I have spent so much time thinking my unchill threads that I have yet to make my first of many fake-chill posts. If I gently caress this up, I could even be modkilled. The very thought makes me want to go nuclear. I must quickly post, or else!

sup

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

hey

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

If I were a normal - chill - individual, Tobbs' response would be reason to relax. Yet I feel the opposite, for I have no idea how a chill person responds to the a content-less response to a content-less fake-chill post. I must respond with something, though, as would it not be definitely unchill to not acknowledge acknowledgement? I may be an the A-bomb loving F-bomb ghandi, yet I know that, for my years of practice in trying to chill have led me, at least, to know a handful of unchill acts. I swear, how was I supposed to know he was actually an orphan? But enough of that atom of thought, it's too unchill for this already critically unchill situation. If I don't think of something soon, I would become exposed, and everyone would see my erect nuke. I'm so unchill even my fetish is, quite literally, unchillness.

you seem like a chill guy

gently caress, I was so close to exploding, too.

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
woah

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Krunge posted:

you seem like a chill guy

yeah, i guess so

uh, you too

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Hay guys I'm here to gently caress hookers do blow and maybe have a TV show with a kid. REMEMBER ME FROM FERRISS BEULERS DAY OFF?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Hay guys I'm here to gently caress hookers do blow and maybe have a TV show with a kid. REMEMBER ME FROM FERRISS BEULERS DAY OFF?

jesus

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
it would be nice of scum to identify themselves so we can get the distasteful part of justice out of the way and chill wihtout a care

krunge just beeeee yourself also i'm intelligent and kind and amazing as well for your future compliments

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Have any of you guys ever taken a poo poo before and it just like... it just drains you? Your insides just hurt because your intenstines are like...filling a vacuum and the rest of the food in your body is just sucking down into your poopchute?

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
##vote jimson

ew

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Atomic Soda posted:

##vote jimson

ew

Et tu atomic soda?

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Et tu atomic soda?

ew pu jimson

i am a lady and don't poop at all so this is all very distasteful

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Atomic Soda posted:

ew pu jimson

i am a lady and don't poop at all so this is all very distasteful

That is like, so sad. Nothing so chillaxing as a good poop

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##kill self

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
:2bong:

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

imgay posted:

##kill self

imgay does a flip!

don't post fake day actions dude

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

##do a flip

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Feelin realllll chill rn

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

I truly believe that anyone and everyone is capable of making their dreams come true.

:unsmigghh:

It's been over a year since that fateful event, but you you once again use the ability of the Krelly Flip.

Just then, the ground erupts in spectacular faction as the essense of Krell opens the Earth itself to manifest itself into a spooky face like this one:

"Fools!" The spooky face says.

"You have awakened the slumbering god of time and space and I cannot take it anymore!"

"The time has come to intransneglate all mankind for the DURATION OF HISTORY!!!!!!!!"

Krellfia: The Re-Krellining has now begun!

Unsuspecting players:
  1. Absurd Revolver
  2. Atomic Soda
  3. CapitalistPig
  4. imgay
  5. JimsonTheBetrayer
  6. Jonathan Fisk
  7. Kashuno
  8. Krunge
  9. peramene
  10. Tobbs Gnawed

Post ##krelly vote [player_name] to make your specific Krelly vote.

You all have 48 hours...

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
##krelly vote peramene

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

##krelly vote imgay

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

i'll allow it

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I think we should krelynch imgay. Last krellening he was one of The Faces strongest allies.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

##krelly vig imgay

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

CapitalistPig posted:

##krelly vote peramene

Let's make a case against this miserable gently caress, peramene.

I've heard an awful lot about her over the years and I figured I'd just take the time to collect it all. Did you know she has never won a single game, in her entire life, except as scum? What does that tell you. Do you know what that tells you? That tells you she is literally always scum.

Something Awful forums user peramene is a member of real-life mafia organizations and daily uses her power and influence within top secret totally unchill bands of ruffians to eliminate, persecute, isolinear, percolate, dominate, misandriate, and otherwise incapacitate good, innocent people of our fair town.

I want to be perfectly clear that only an utter fool, nay, only the most ridiculous idiot in the world would ever make the mistake of trusting this despicable and waste individual. She is worse than the worst. Just look at her avatar. She begs you to despise her. She corrupts the very ground she walks on. She's an immoral, thunderous wench with no standards of decency and no ability whatsoever despite being the world's most insufferable tryhard.

I don't know what the gently caress a krelly is and I don't care.

peramene delenda est

##krelly vote peramene
##vote peramene

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

peramene posted:

Let's make a case against this miserable gently caress, peramene.

I've heard an awful lot about her over the years and I figured I'd just take the time to collect it all. Did you know she has never won a single game, in her entire life, except as scum? What does that tell you. Do you know what that tells you? That tells you she is literally always scum.

Something Awful forums user peramene is a member of real-life mafia organizations and daily uses her power and influence within top secret totally unchill bands of ruffians to eliminate, persecute, isolinear, percolate, dominate, misandriate, and otherwise incapacitate good, innocent people of our fair town.

I want to be perfectly clear that only an utter fool, nay, only the most ridiculous idiot in the world would ever make the mistake of trusting this despicable and waste individual. She is worse than the worst. Just look at her avatar. She begs you to despise her. She corrupts the very ground she walks on. She's an immoral, thunderous wench with no standards of decency and no ability whatsoever despite being the world's most insufferable tryhard.

I don't know what the gently caress a krelly is and I don't care.

peramene delenda est

##krelly vote peramene
##vote peramene

whoa, this is really not chill

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

##krelly vote Peramene

Also she said mean things about goku's pants.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
[quote="Jonathan Fisk" post="465625906"]
##krelly vig imgay
[/quote

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

[quote="Jonathan Fisk" post="465625906"]
##krelly vote imgay
[/quote

Wait whoa that sounds violent. Here. There, yeah.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
blood started leaking out of my penis tonight, time to get a blumptkin from a vampire

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
morning

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Indeed it is!

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

CapitalistPig posted:

Indeed it is!

Afternoon my man!

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Let's make this dick sucking as orderly as possible, please.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
where do i line up for the dick sucking

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
this thread feels like an all dude gloryhole and we each eating a different brand of flavored almonds because we are a diverse crew but we respect that about each other and bring sus closer together and bringing harmony to the rainbow we call reality

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
everyone off getting drunk in the shine thread

i'm a rlax here on the porch. i hope the scum are quiet tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

No deadline

Let's just chill in here

• Locked thread