Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

TMMadman posted:

That makes some sense. I was going to go after FV hard today due to the Pod flip.

Also, I know I said I thought FV was town yesterday, but pods flip really made me reconsider her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

TMMadman posted:

I'm think scum have to be in the group of PMach, CPig, Snooze. With Asiina and Quid as the next two in line. I'm pretty sure KB and Dick are town.

The hell?

TMMadman posted:

Although maybe this did turn out to be the truth.

The HELL?

This is random garbage.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
:drac:

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Can't wait to hear from you pod through pmach

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
There's not much beyond a funny incredulous exchange when he saw the doc was real, with apologies for calling me a liar as hard as he did. He wasn't lying about his role, so he didn't have any juicy info to spill, but I share his general suspicions given both his flip, and my implicit flip.

##vote CPig

Quid is a close second. And for the record, PMush tried to mason pig because of how difficult to read he's been.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Hmmmm.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

So how is FV dead?

I assumed Snooze briefly, but he's claiming to be blocked. (which, I don't believe)

Having said that though, a town Snooze would absolutely sing it from the rafters if he made that happen. So don't quite understand the lie.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Also, since FV wasn't roleblocker, there IS still one out there. Podima claimed blocked and was town.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm confused. I'll deal with this tomorrow.

Nobody visited KB.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

King Burgundy posted:

Also, since FV wasn't roleblocker, there IS still one out there. Podima claimed blocked and was town.

Wait.

Snooze and Pig pulling a gambit?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Propaganda Machine posted:

There's not much beyond a funny incredulous exchange when he saw the doc was real, with apologies for calling me a liar as hard as he did. He wasn't lying about his role, so he didn't have any juicy info to spill, but I share his general suspicions given both his flip, and my implicit flip.

##vote CPig

Quid is a close second. And for the record, PMush tried to mason pig because of how difficult to read he's been.

This is actually kind of funny, I rolecopped pmach last night and she is definitely what she says she is with a second part to her role that really makes me think she is town.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

CapitalistPig posted:

This is actually kind of funny, I rolecopped pmach last night and she is definitely what she says she is with a second part to her role that really makes me think she is town.

I can actually confirm that Cpig did indeed visit PMach during N3.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

CapitalistPig posted:

Zuh?

What's the second part to my role? I'm only aware of what I've claimed in thread.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Zuh?

What's the second part to my role? I'm only aware of what I've claimed in thread.

lolwat?

I can only say what I was pmed, maybe go back and read all your pms from somber?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Well someone is clearly lying in that exchange.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

CapitalistPig posted:

lolwat?

I can only say what I was pmed, maybe go back and read all your pms from somber?

Alright, I just checked my PMs. I... THINK I see what you're after.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Alright, I just checked my PMs. I... THINK I see what you're after.

So yeah, im p sure you are town now. That leaves only quid and snooze in my eyes.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I... Have a lot to think about.

##unvote

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
FV claims that her flip was a lie and she was a monster jailer. She further claims to have jailed KB last night. I'm not sure whether I believe this, but if it's true today is lylo.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

FV claims that her flip was a lie and she was a monster jailer. She further claims to have jailed KB last night. I'm not sure whether I believe this, but if it's true today is lylo.

It's clearly a lie. To think otherwise would mean that Somber is a bastard mod.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Oh god you guys I just hosed up big time. Pods thought I was scum so I had a brainfart and copied text from my role PM. I'm really sorry.

Town's in deep trouble today one way or the other. I think Snooze might be the safest lynch but :shrug:

I still have the other thing CPig saw though. It's a night action. Hopefully it helps tomorrow, if we don't lose today.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
What I mean to say is, Somber closed the deaddoc as a result of that.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

What I mean to say is, Somber closed the deaddoc as a result of that.

I'm sorry but I think I have to modkill you here. It is a direct rule and I don't think it'd be fair to play around that. I'm very sorry!

Propaganda Machine, Judy Graves, Monster Necromancer was modkilled for an honest mistake that could have happened to anyone day four!

"You a Necromancer. You have access to the ‘dead doc’ and may communicate with players who have died over the course of the game. They are under no sanction to answer you, but you may communicate with them freely. You win when all threats to Monsterkind have been eliminated."

The day will continue, however.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (7): Asiina, CapitalistPig, DickBastardly, King Burgundy, Quidthulhu, Snooze Cruise, TMMadman

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is October 24th, 2016 at 8 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 2 days, 19 hours.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
:ghost:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Wait, you had to modkill PMach for pasting her PM in a document full of dead people? She was the only living person who could access the doc.

I don't understand at all. I mean it's too late now because she can't come back since we know her alignment, but it doesn't make sense to me.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Hmm.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
:ughh:

I will say since apparently it doesn't matter now.

Pmachs second thing was a 1 shot lie detector from her being empowered.

I think snooze is probably scum at this point given todays events combined with my action last night. Would also vote quid.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
The flavor i received was weird.

When pig block me i was just told i was blocked.

Put in this pm i was told i was loss.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Pig you don't happen to just void any actions on you?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Oh wait I'm an idiot who wasn't reading the thread, lmao.

I redirected pig to machine, that is why it probably failed.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Also anyway, fv's flip cleared me so...

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Snooze Cruise posted:

Oh wait I'm an idiot who wasn't reading the thread, lmao.

I redirected pig to machine, that is why it probably failed.

Why would your action 'fail' if you redirect someone to the target they already chose?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Snooze Cruise posted:

Also anyway, fv's flip cleared me so...

How exactly does it clear you?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

TMMadman posted:

Why would your action 'fail' if you redirect someone to the target they already chose?

Dunno. It seems like it would be the cause still since both events happen.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

TMMadman posted:

How exactly does it clear you?

Pronouns

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

What? You said early in the game that FV was probably town for using the wrong pronoun and now your saying that your cleared because of it?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

TMMadman posted:

What? You said early in the game that FV was probably town for using the wrong pronoun and now your saying that your cleared because of it?

I didn't said she was town, just a small point in her favor.

But yeah, i didn't correct her in the mafia doc after all.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Sorry, but that's a complete bullshit reason and excuse to 'clear' you. You are absolutely in no way cleared here, so stop trying to push that angle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Nah, i totally am.

• Locked thread