Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Link to the previous thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3701090

Mod edit : for mangadex, use PMD to download images

Somebody has a new favorite as of 08:35 on Sep 15, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

I am glad that it's just comics now, instead of funny comics. The thread needed that bit of transparency.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

i don't get it

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Hogge Wild posted:

i don't get it

Yeah, he just broke his leg, so a wheelchair is a bit excessive. Could have used a crutch.

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

Hogge Wild posted:

i don't get it

the skull represents a sense of loss

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012

Hogge Wild posted:

i don't get it
That volcano is eating kids, though it would be extra funny if Aranaktu was just hosting a fun party for them. I don't know any kinds of parties that involve getting dipped into lava, though.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Supersonic Shine posted:

That volcano is eating kids, though it would be extra funny if Aranaktu was just hosting a fun party for them. I don't know any kinds of parties that involve getting dipped into lava, though.

Oh, I know that one! That one always makes me smile, thanks for posting it!

Poulpe
Nov 11, 2006
Canadian Santa Extraordinaire

finalellipsis posted:

the skull represents a sense of loss
Are we posting our favourite skull comics?!

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Mierenneuker posted:

I am glad that it's just comics now, instead of funny comics. The thread needed that bit of transparency.

I'm disabled. That's downright inspiring tbqh

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010

Choco1980 posted:

I'm disabled. That's downright inspiring tbqh

Yeah, and in Nazi Germany you could have won the race to the showers! :haw:

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Selklubber posted:

Yeah, and in Nazi Germany you could have won the race to the showers! :haw:

I'm disabled, remember? I'm sure there are much faster minorities than me!

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS MESSAGE

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010

:(

Selklubber has a new favorite as of 19:19 on Oct 21, 2016

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

Poulpe posted:

Are we posting our favourite skull comics?!

Hell yea

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Americaschoolsystem.jpg :911:

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Len posted:

Americaschoolsystem.jpg :911:

Not only in America, my friend. Something like this happened to me in my German school long ago. It wasn't about pets but about describing our favourite animals. I decided to take sharks based on visiting an aquatic zoo a couple years prior to this happening: The zoo had a giant water tank with blue sharks in it and I was glued to the glass for hours.

Of course I never told this important fact to my teacher, who was seriously creeped out by my "Sharks are awesome!"-rant. The teacher hated every minute of it, but I still got a 1 (A for non-Germans). And a visit to a psychologist because she really hated sharks and this was her way of taking revenge.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
If a thread ever deserved an OP it's this thread. And the OP's name? Hogge Wild.

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

wheres the jester, I could do with some pointless nonsense right about now

This is not my favourite comic, but it's a good one.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

paradoxGentleman posted:

This is not my favourite comic, but it's a good one.

I actually though it sucked poo poo to tell the truth.

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":
these are my favorite skeleton comics

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day
I was going to post some Red Meat comics for my favorite skull/skeleton related content, but I just realized that they're not even funny. Why did I think these were the best in the early 2000s?

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

We're all awash in a sea of blood, and the least we can do is wave to each other.

Pokemon

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

fullroundaction posted:

I was going to post some Red Meat comics for my favorite skull/skeleton related content, but I just realized that they're not even funny. Why did I think these were the best in the early 2000s?

Because there weren't a whole of online comics in those days that had a bizarre sense of humor and involved casually insulting, hurting and killing people.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

Snapchat A Titty posted:

Comics Page Watchmen

If you like this, you should probably be aware that Jason Yungbluth has http://www.whatisdeepfried.com/category/cartoon/weapon-brown-cartoon/a whole series of comics page characters fighting each other in a post-apocalyptic wasteland:

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

fullroundaction posted:

Yeah I've had the two printed collections sitting on my book shelf for over a decade collecting dust. I should probably clear out my shelves sometime.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
red meat was drat good back in the day

i should reread it

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Weapon Brown is so good you guys

Nuggan
Jul 17, 2006

Always rolling skulls.

Is it just me or has Imgur made it really annoying to get the URL for just one image?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

idk i just right click copy image url like ive done for years

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Nuggan posted:

Is it just me or has Imgur made it really annoying to get the URL for just one image?

It's really easy if you upload the image yourself (just hover the mouse over the image and a drop down box will appear) but it's a pain in the rear end if you're trying to post from someone else's Imgur gallery.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

Once a week I cook and serve burritos for lunch at a dive bar. This is my new favorite comic.

http://jakelikesonions.com/post/150077379799/we-owe-this-person-a-great-debt

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Unmature
May 9, 2008
Somebody post some MMO already.

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained

What is the pikachu saying? Or at least what does it mean?

Also:

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

this is really fuccking bad

stop huffing glue

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

We're all awash in a sea of blood, and the least we can do is wave to each other.

Solar Tornado posted:

What is the pikachu saying? Or at least what does it mean?

Trainer trains pikachu in worldly knowledge and experience, instead of combat, until it reaches a zen/nirvana state. The pikachu then blows the minds of its competition, wins the tournament, and then adopts a human child to start the cycle anew.

The syllables it's saying are PI-KA.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Every single comic posted in this thread so far is loving garbage.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Here, have some vintage 2000 garbage:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"
why did the other thread get shut down for this?