Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shadowhand00
Jan 23, 2006

Golden Bear is ever watching; day by day he prowls, and when he hears the tread of lowly Stanfurd red,from his Lair he fiercely growls.
Toilet Rascal
Is he considered orange? :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

farfegnougat
Oct 31, 2004

Shadowhand00 posted:

Is he considered orange? :ohdear:

Abundantly orange.

Also slightly Winston Churchill:

Crab Ran
Mar 6, 2006

Don't try me.
The orange intensifies:

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I see Sushi is getting bigger, and more orange, is he STILL a messy eater? :3:

Crab Ran
Mar 6, 2006

Don't try me.

Kwyndig posted:

I see Sushi is getting bigger, and more orange, is he STILL a messy eater? :3:

He's getting better, and I'm trying to transition him to dry food.

cadaver.
Oct 31, 2009
aw :3: doesn't sushi wash his face with his paws after eating? if you give his snout a wipe with a warm wet washcloth after each meal he might get the idea

Crab Ran
Mar 6, 2006

Don't try me.
Meeting of the creamsicles:

Sushi is getting better about keeping his food on the inside. Please ignore that he's playing around a weedwhacker.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
We had a creamsicle cat show up on our back porch when I was in high school. He kinda squeaked more than meowed, so he was named Meemer. He was very chill and would prowl the woods out back before napping on the porch or sometimes on the roof of the house. We had a table set on the edge of the porch so he'd jump from that onto the garage roof, then onto the house roof. It was pretty weird the first time we drove home and saw him stretched out there sound asleep.

We fed him and let him do his outdoors cat thing; once a year we'd wrangle him and get him to the vet. Once he was sitting on my sister's lap when a raccoon came onto the porch and everyone thought poo poo was gonna go down, but it all resolved without any injuries.

One morning he YOWLED instead of squeaked. It didn't seem like he was in pain, just making a very loud declaration. Then he walked up into the woods and we never saw him again.

Crab Ran
Mar 6, 2006

Don't try me.
Sushi's face is clean now (most of the time)

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
Lipstick Apathy
May I share orange cats that are part of my extended shelter family?

(I'm a shelter volunteer for those of you who don't know)

This is my buddy Travolta. Still shy, but he'll come around to my Caturday Night Fever jokes soon.

This is my pal Salsa. He's one of our (what I like to call) FIV Positively Wonderful Cats. He's very good a blepping and mlemming.

And this is my good friend Bob. He's got a little squinty eye and he's also FIV Positively Wonderful, but he's such a big sweetheart. I love him to big orange bits.

Gonna try to slide Maximus by the judges here. His tail (not fully pictured) is pretty fukken orange.

Bonus: My orange lady whackadoo.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

Geolicious posted:

May I share orange cats that are part of my extended shelter family?

And this is my good friend Bob. He's got a little squinty eye and he's also FIV Positively Wonderful, but he's such a big sweetheart. I love him to big orange bits.

I feel like Bob is about to start telling me about his time in 'Nam.

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
Lipstick Apathy
He'll definitely chitter at you when you come over for pets. He's also kind of a giant, which isn't conveyed in the picture.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

That is a good orange team.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Salsa and Bob are my current top draft picks in Fantasy Cat Lady League.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Bob is the cat I would have gravitated toward if he were in my local shelter when I was looking to adopt. The rugged appearance would make me think he appreciates a good cuddlin'.

pastor of muppets
Aug 21, 2007

We were somewhere around the Living Hive, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

Beemo and his little black shadow :3:

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Festival with your real* little sister!

pastor of muppets posted:

Beemo and his little black shadow :3:

Oh.

My. God.

Crab Ran
Mar 6, 2006

Don't try me.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

my retard cat
Edit: that's not meant as an arborist slur, hes literally retarded, be got stuck in the birth canal and didnt get any oxygen for like 10 minutes when he was born, they thought he was dead and put him on a table in the back, 30 minutes later he starts meowing, then my wife takes him home

he doesnt land on his feet, runs into walls and furniture, falls off furniture/beds etc.

Ace of Baes fucked around with this message at 10:10 on Sep 21, 2016

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

the new kitten doesn't seem to mind being away from her mum

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

Dreylad posted:

the new kitten doesn't seem to mind being away from her mum

I disagree, she looks quite bent out of shape.

cat_herder
Mar 17, 2010

BE GAY
DO CRIME

I can't remember if I've posted my orange here yet.

His name is Fish, or Fishy, or Orange Boy, or Big Kitten. He also thinks he's people so he follows me around like a little kid. He even has a distinct meow that I suspect means "Mom" (he says it most every time he sees me if he hasn't been around me in a while).

He's also mega-photogenic and pretty and knows it.

Total mama's boy.

I also have four orange foster kittens that I'll post in a bit.

Savings Clown
May 7, 2007

We all float down here
Shameless

Edit: Pretty cosy now

Savings Clown fucked around with this message at 19:08 on Sep 24, 2016

Sareini
Jun 7, 2010
This is my Lilycat.

(Yes, she nearly always looks that worried).

I've had her for a little over five years now, adopting her after her previous owner wasn't able to take her with her when she emigrated to South-East Asia. She'll be 13 in November, and aside from some teeth problems this year, you wouldn't know she's considered a "senior" cat.

Sometimes she is a possessed cat.

She also likes windowsills.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU69MPYBDgg

And left shoes.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

cat_herder posted:

I can't remember if I've posted my orange here yet.

His name is Fish, or Fishy, or Orange Boy, or Big Kitten. He also thinks he's people so he follows me around like a little kid. He even has a distinct meow that I suspect means "Mom" (he says it most every time he sees me if he hasn't been around me in a while).

He's also mega-photogenic and pretty and knows it.

Total mama's boy.

I also have four orange foster kittens that I'll post in a bit.

I'm experiencing a flood of memories brought on pictures of this cat.

:rip: Jasper a pro catte. He living in the pre-digital camera age though, so I don't have pictures to share of him.

cat_herder
Mar 17, 2010

BE GAY
DO CRIME

Klaus88 posted:

I'm experiencing a flood of memories brought on pictures of this cat.

:rip: Jasper a pro catte. He living in the pre-digital camera age though, so I don't have pictures to share of him.

I'm sorry for your loss, he must've been a really pretty darling.

I had a tiny orange kitten before I had a digital camera or phone with a camera, and I don't think I have any pictures of him. He looked a hell of a lot like Fish though. gently caress FIP, seriously :sigh:

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.

This is Frankie. Frankie has always been big, he was the biggest of the litter and he is huge now. He belongs to my mom. Extensive efforts have been undertaken to make him lose weight, all have failed.

Frankie was just born to be big.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

Jenner posted:

This is Frankie. Frankie has always been big, he was the biggest of the litter and he is huge now. He belongs to my mom. Extensive efforts have been undertaken to make him lose weight, all have failed.

Frankie was just born to be big.

That looks like a cat that profoundly does not give the slightest poo poo about his weight and is happier for it.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Geki's gettin' big!

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
Henry has so much Orange Cat Bizness™ to take care of.

But Charlotte just wants to relax.

OK. Charlotte. That sounds like a good idea. Let's relax.

Bonus: My shelter pal Travolta. So far, no one has laughed at my Caturday Night Fever joke.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Time to meet my other orange cat!

Her name is Ginger. This confuses my mom, who thinks "Geki" is a much better name for a gecko. Considering Geki came into our lives later, I think it's totally okay for Ginger to keep her name.

Sometimes she looks at you with lovey eyes.

Sometimes she bleps.

I love all the orange cats in the world.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Ace of Baes posted:

my retard cat
Edit: that's not meant as an arborist slur, hes literally retarded, be got stuck in the birth canal and didnt get any oxygen for like 10 minutes when he was born, they thought he was dead and put him on a table in the back, 30 minutes later he starts meowing, then my wife takes him home

he doesnt land on his feet, runs into walls and furniture, falls off furniture/beds etc.

We (I) would like more pictures. All cats are good cats.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

SHdgfshdgf she did this ALL ON HER OWN.

I HATE HOW CUTE SHE IS.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Oscar is not pleased with my compulsive consumption of political news.

Zamasu
Nov 4, 2016

I'm just being self-absorbed.
It doesn't matter if no one's listening.
This is my orange cat, Boo.

He's a 12 year old gentleman who recently had to visit the vet because he was limping, and favoring his right paw. But don't worry, after a few days of antibiotics, Boo is okay again. And for visiting the vet and being a good sport, he got to snack on some of his favorite food, bacon.

Just as the thread title says: orange cats are, indeed, the best cats. :angel:

Zamasu fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Nov 6, 2016

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe

This is Pebble. He is a six month old Manx. The girlfriend and I fostered his mom when she was pregnant; she gave birth to six kittens and of the surviving four, this guy was one of two tailless Mandes and the only one born with Manx Syndrome.

We kept him and his brother, the healthy Manx Rumples, seen here in the foreground:

But he's not orange, so whatever.
Manx Syndrome is a complete bitch of a condition to deal with, but we went from "how are we ever going to get this guy adopted" to "there's no way we can let go of him."

Pebble is her cat, and is smart and social and sweet. Rumples is mine, because he only likes me and he does things like 'get stuck on top of the refrigerator and yell for help.'

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
That noise you just heard was me screaming "OMFG ORANGE MANX CAT". I have a *ahem* weakness. (though mine is a stumpy)

Pebble is the cutest orange rumpy fuzzbucket I have ever seen.

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe
He's currently leaking poo but I will let him know. He could probably use the self esteem boost! :)

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Poor little dude. He's adorable and I'm glad he has a good home.

Oscar would give him a paw bump, but :effort:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

Here is Oscar continuing his life's work of collapsing the top of the cushions at the back of my couch. Immediately after he laid his head down to sleep he audibly farted. While I took this picture he was snoring. He is a very good cat that was clearly destined to live with me.