Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Octy
Apr 1, 2010

I liked the police guy. I kept waiting for him to turn out to be a crook because he had one of those faces, but clearly he was a little too loyal to his boss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Guess for the finale:

Fett finds out Dutch & Eph have been boinking and he leaves Eph for dead in a cliffhanger ending.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
impossible, they can't jeopardize baldo's life because then all that rich pathos from making his dead gay worthless son into the pink master worm gloryhole will be for naught!

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Anyone have any gifs of Angel transforming to his lucha gear before blowing up? I was bummed that he died, but what a glorious way to go.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

ruddiger posted:

Anyone have any gifs of Angel transforming to his lucha gear before blowing up? I was bummed that he died, but what a glorious way to go.

Justin Credible
Aug 27, 2003

happy cat

That's probably the single best effects shot in the entire show's run. Moreso because of the character and stuff, but man that is a good transition regardless.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

I was just thinking the same. Something that smooth and purposeful really stands out in a show where the lovely chromakey "master eyes" effect wouldn't be out of place in a Troma film

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Octy posted:

I liked the police guy. I kept waiting for him to turn out to be a crook because he had one of those faces, but clearly he was a little too loyal to his boss.

Before they died together, I thought at least he'd say to the mayor councilwoman, "I've always loved you."

Astroman
Apr 8, 2001

It's too bad the councilwoman died, I liked her. Every time you though she was gonna become a total rear end in a top hat, she'd swerve and show she really did mean well, wanted to do the right thing, and was a stand up person doing the best she can. She did a lot to legitimize Eph and Fet and their work too.

Though of course, if they had just chilled in their impregnable vehicle for a few hours til sunup, they could have walked across the bridge with impunity.

:sigh:

Octy
Apr 1, 2010

I was drunk when I watched the episode so I missed this. Very cool way for one of the duller characters to go out.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

Glad I am not the only one who drunk watches this show. It is just so fitting.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Glad I am not the only one who drunk watches this show. It is just so fitting.

I'm p sure it's mandatory. Very drunk and/or very high. All three really enhance the show and let it shine for what it is.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

I don't smoke weed anymore because my job randoms like once every other week so I just drink like a fish instead.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene

Super Aggro Crag posted:

I don't smoke weed anymore because my job randoms like once every other week so I just drink like a fish instead.

:that's capitalism:

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Call me crazy, but I just don't trust that Palmer fellow!

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
drat it Eichhorst you're trusting ZACK not to push the button on a nuclear bomb just for funzies? :supaburn:

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

That seemed a little too easy.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Everybody is all "now what?"

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Awkward!

E: what a stupid kid

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Oh gently caress off Zack. Your vampire rear end mutant mom was about to ear your rear end inside out with her 3 foot long tongue like 5 minutes ago. Give me a break.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

OH MY GOD

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
If you thought Zack wasn't going to show up and be the worst character!

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Ok seriously Zack needs some kind of medal for this poo poo. Worst kid character in the history of fiction

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Please whose really to blame for the lovely seals on the magic case to seal the master forever?

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Someone anyone please kill Zack.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Someone anyone please kill Zack.

Don't worry, in a way the series will end with it.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Bro like why do you even want your lovely kid back at this point?

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Another occultation?? Ugh

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Tenzarin posted:

Don't worry, in a way the series will end with it.

It'll be such a let down though, just like everything else.

el oso
Feb 18, 2005

phew, for a minute there i lost myself

DarklyDreaming posted:

Ok seriously Zack needs some kind of medal for this poo poo. Worst kid character in the history of fiction

It's actually pretty impressive just how horrible he is, considering how many awful kid characters there are out there. Quite a feat.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Zack had better get drawn and quartered next season.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

10 minutes after finishing the episode, and Zack is STILL the biggest bitch rear end child character in the history of television.

Good god I hate him.

Gordong Dongbay
Oct 18, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
God this loving show. Who the gently caress is writing this poo poo? Your son just detonated a nuclear bomb, how about you stop looking for him and let the cock sucker do what he wants?

Gordong Dongbay fucked around with this message at 06:19 on Oct 31, 2016

Barto
Dec 27, 2004
Oh Zachary
what a little munchkin you are!

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Just amazing, I seriously can't come up with a worse character than Zach in any fiction at the moment.

Love Crime
Apr 4, 2016
Zack is basically just Joffrey except without any of the good scenes, material, or acting.

Other than those minor things definitely just like Joffrey.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Love Crime posted:

Zack is basically just Joffrey except without any of the good scenes, material, or acting.

Other than those minor things definitely just like Joffrey.

Joffrey actually understood social norms and knew the boundaries within which his being an evil pampered kid would be tolerated.

Zach is just a little poo poo.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

Barto posted:

Oh Zachary
what a little munchkin you are!
if you're in a wishful mood, this series should end like 'Dear Zachary'

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Interview with Carlton Cuse regarding the season finale, as well as season 4.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/strain-season-3-finale-spoilers-carlton-cuse-interview-941908

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
This show has got to be childfree propaganda.

• Locked thread