Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

Dario the Wop posted:

Bowie/Paige chat achieved.

"Maids of Bond Street shouldn't have love affairs."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdPwjPEvChk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Paige is gone, one more round, Paige is gone

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Luigi Thirty posted:

So they're going to give Natty her farting and bad gifts gimmick again?

maybe take her Total Divas gimmick of being overbearing mom to Tyson Kidd on the road?

According to the Observer, WWE might not pay for Paige's neck surgery as they felt it wasn't needed. Not sure if medical is covered under contract or a handshake deal but expect that to be a reason when Paige asks for her release.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Didn't she already ask and get denied?

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Did they make the guest list public? Who got invited? Who got snubbed? :q:

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i doubt they've made solid plans for their wedding outside of lots of liquor and blow

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Did they make the guest list public? Who got invited? Who got snubbed? :q:

Who were they wearing?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Regulation Size posted:

Imagine being ADR in that scene and having to be all like "drat, Paige, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is gently caress another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be ADR and not only stand in that ring while Paige flaunts her pasty British body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her trackmarks and leathery skin, and just stand there, pop after pop, minute after minute, while she perfected that proposal. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous loving visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on Twitter tells her she's STILL GOT IT and drat, PAIGE LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish loving gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been loving nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged stabbing victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in San Luis Potosi. You've never even seen anything this loving disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her pockmarked fronthead as she sucks it in to kneel expectantly at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the marks call for another shoot smooch, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the stadium security could put you down, but you stand there and endure, because you're Alberto Del loving Rio. You're not going to lose your future HOF status over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent

sticklefifer posted:

Who were they wearing?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IG5WV4Pr7SI

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Rudy actually sucked and was bad and only played in a blowout and he's a huge rear end in a top hat in real life and everyone hates him

same but Paige

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

AMReese gave us the best thread

Thanks AMReese

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

agreed, now he can stop posting forever

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

What's your favourite Paige moment?
Mine is that time she said "THIS IS MY HOUSE"

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

My favorite Paige thing is her feud with AJ where they were frenemies and just skipped around a whole bunch. Also it exposed both of them as being not as good as this forum thought they were.

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent

Josuke Higashikata posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93nBkPSV1-k

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I take it back, my favourite Paige moment is that other time she said "THIS IS MY HOUSE", you know the one.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Mine is that time I got to see big dick Wolverine.

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

Mine is that time I got to see big dick Wolverine.
That's not a Paige moment, that's a you moment, you selfish dandy!

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I'm driving with my mind!

HerraS posted:

agreed, now he can stop posting forever
But you never know when I'll strike gold again

Dilbert Fanclub President
Oct 21, 2015

by Reene

Sticky Nate posted:

My favorite Paige thing is her feud with AJ where they were frenemies and just skipped around a whole bunch. Also it exposed both of them as being not as good as this forum thought they were.

Would you say they were both Always Bad?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Dario the Wop posted:

That's not a Paige moment, that's a you moment, you selfish dandy!

Who are you to doubt Selfish Dandy?

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
I liked the time she tagged with Summer and Summer did goofy versions of Paige's mannerisms.

Summer Rae is cool.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I liked the time she did a 30 minute ironman match with Sasha Banks. Or the time she partied down with Ric Flair as her valet.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

pressedbunny posted:

I liked the time she tagged with Summer and Summer did goofy versions of Paige's mannerisms.

Summer Rae is cool.

video?

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Mine is that time she said "THIS IS MY HOUSE"

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Dilbert Fanclub President posted:

Would you say they were both Always Bad?

up until now because Paige is extremely good now

Deafboy
Dec 5, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
A pale British sea-wench with lipstick on her teeth.

SO HOT

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Deafboy posted:

SO HOT

:goonsay:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

WrasslorMonkey posted:

[url=http://wrestlingwithtext.com/tag/gif/paige]

dying at Lawler's face

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Deafboy posted:

SO HOT

you say this like many of our women differ greatly from this

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

you say this like many of our women differ greatly from this

The best way to describe the British complexion is "damp" and "clammy". If you've ever been to Sea World and they let you pet the dolphins you'd notice a striking similarity to touching a British person. I personally like to put a towel down over my furniture before letting a British person sit down.

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent
Good news, everyone! Paige has somewhere else to work!

prowrestlingsheet posted:

Diamond Dallas Page‘s daughter says she and bunch of other famous famous female offspring are starting their own wrestling league … and they claim to be eyeing TNA as the competition.

Brittany Page explained the new venture to TMZ … saying, “Were basically starting a women’s league and it’s gonna kinda go against Impact Wrestling, TNA, and so we’re really excited about it.”

Partnering with Page are Brooke Hogan, Lacey Von Erich, Roddy Piper‘s daughter Ariel Toombs, and JCVD’s daughter Bianca Van Damme.

Former TNA creative team member Christy Hemme is apparently involved as well and Brittany sorta-kinda says her dad may also show up.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Dario the Wop posted:

It's important to set realistic goals for yourself

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pray for Paige.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Dario the Wop posted:

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

Dario the Wop posted:

Oh boy, Wrestlicious is coming back?!

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

RacistGuidingLight posted:

The best way to describe the British complexion is "damp" and "clammy". If you've ever been to Sea World and they let you pet the dolphins you'd notice a striking similarity to touching a British person. I personally like to put a towel down over my furniture before letting a British person sit down.

Greasy is more fitting, really. We British are greasy folk.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

prowrestlingsheet posted:

[...]and they claim to be eyeing TNA as the competition.[...]

Uhhh... lowered expectations much?

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

AMReese posted:

Uhhh... lowered expectations much?

I dunno, let's ask your parents if they know anything about that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

Now that was just mean.

• Locked thread