Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

He looks like a potato when curled up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

We do not deserve dogs.

citybeatnik
Mar 1, 2013

You Are All
WEIRDOS

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

the prettiest cow!!! she's the queen of summer :kimchi:

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

We do not deserve dogs.

But that's a turtle? :confused:

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

http://i.imgur.com/Dff6lXA.mp4

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Repost from the bad rear end pictures thread.

That's one sexy shark

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

Azhais posted:

That's one sexy shark

SkyDiver from the UFO remake looking good on takeoff.

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Secure. Contain. Protect.
Fallen Rib

Azhais posted:

That's one sexy shark

I wanna rub its tummy.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I need to upgrade my Amazon account.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

JackMann posted:

I wanna rub its tummy.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this.

Edit: though he looks kind of CG

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Blue Footed Booby posted:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this.

Edit: though he looks kind of CG

Yeah, digging around it's apparently a render, which is still pretty nice

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
The happiest loving reindeer.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

Clapping Larry

RareAcumen posted:

I need to upgrade my Amazon account.

Beats bubblewrap.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrf2ynC_NZM

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Just like you do with your significant other, try to share your hobbies with your pets.

Vastakaiun
Apr 16, 2008

Oh my god I want a cat that looks like it has a moustache.

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Vastakaiun posted:

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

https://twitter.com/i_poti/status/790171966443401217

Antioch
Apr 18, 2003

Vastakaiun posted:

We fostered this little dude (and his sister) for a couple days while they were waiting for a ride from Edmonton to Calgary. I wanted to keep them so bad.

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
My boyfriend has the cutest roommates! This is his 4th roommate, Jasper. He pays rent by being too adorable.

PS: JJ Watt makes him angry, as evidenced in the photos. As a Texans fan I wholeheartedly salute this position.

OMG I'm surrounded by adorable animals. Don't send help!

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwaRZWJ0bu4

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Man, toucans always seem like they shouldn't be real animals. They're just too silly. :allears:

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

To go quickly is foolish. To go slowly is prudent. Not to go; that is wisdom.

Is that bird purring?

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

"You came to the wrong neighborhood, cat."

BetterToRuleInHell
Jul 2, 2007

Touch my mask top
Get the chop chop

What is the evolutionary purpose of the toucan's beak? Is cuteness a evolutionary factor?

Useless Rabbit
Jan 27, 2009

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

BetterToRuleInHell posted:

What is the evolutionary purpose of the toucan's beak? Is cuteness a evolutionary factor?

"I want to eat this food, but it's soooo far away... If only my beak was like 2 feet longer, that'd own". Repeat for hundreds of generations of toucans.

edit: At least, that's what I assume as a person who knows nothing about birds, evolution, or toucans.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

CJacobs posted:

"I want to eat this food, but it's soooo far away... If only my beak was like 2 feet longer, that'd own". Repeat for hundreds of generations of toucans.

edit: At least, that's what I assume as a person who knows nothing about birds, evolution, or toucans.
Perfectly evolved for eating fruit loops.

Raygereio
Nov 12, 2012

CJacobs posted:

That's possibly not far of the mark really. The toucans' longer reach means they have exert less energy to gather food.
The beaks are also essentially big radiators. Toucans can use it to regulate their bodies' temperature by adjusting how much blood flows through it.

Raygereio has a new favorite as of 01:51 on Oct 26, 2016

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
Woops!

Helical Nightmares has a new favorite as of 01:36 on Oct 26, 2016

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Also handy for the forest equivalent of when you dropped food down between the couch cushions.

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce
In a world of Trumps, be a Gerald:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=?wzjRwNUQDRU

Rabbit Hill
Mar 11, 2009

God knows what lives in me in place of me.
Grimey Drawer
Behold this dogge:

His name is Easy, and he is a real trooper and a Very Good Boy.

My coworker and I were walking to our cars after work last night, and we saw this dog lope around the corner of the building by himself. He was trotting pretty fast and seemed to be on a mission, and we stood there waiting to see if his owner was coming up behind him, but it quickly became apparent that this dog was on his own and was lost.

With the help of a passing student, we were able to get a hold of the dog's collar and see that his tag had an address 30 miles away! My coworker called the number on the tag, and the owner answered and had no idea her dog was missing -- in fact, she said the dog was supposed to be with her friends in the next state south of us! The state line is about 10 miles away, and I didn't catch where in the state this dog was supposed to be hanging out in, so suffice it to say, that dog had walked a long way and was very far from home. :( The poor boy was covered in ticks and was very hot and sweaty, but he seemed to know we were trying to help him and he sat with us the whole time.

My coworker and I had to leave to go home and we didn't know what to do, but the student we were with was so nice and said she lived just a few blocks from where we were and she offered to take him home with her to wait for the owner to come and get him. The two of them made the arrangements over the phone, and then my coworker and I left feeling so relieved that this dog was going to be taken care of.

Today, my coworker said she had contacted the student this morning, and the dog did in fact go home safely last night, so yay!! She also said she had taken him home and fed and watered him, but when she tried to play with him, the poor thing was so tired he just wanted to sleep. Aw.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Purritos.

bitprophet
Jul 22, 2004
Taco Defender

It's practically a pawqueria!

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
https://i.imgur.com/0eYyfvz.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

I literally can't tell if that's a puppy or a kitten(heck for a moment I thought it might be a bat)