Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

monkeytennis posted:

Jeez those owl and witch cartoons are loving wank. I'd rather look at moon over June.

Do you have some sort of forums OCD which forces you to un-timg and read every image in a thread instead of just scrolling past stuff that you already know you won't like?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer
The comics thread is much better when it's a little bit of random poo poo thatmaybe I hate, but maybe I like, but in any case it's new and interesting poo poo. Constant posting of any one thing makes it kind of dull.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.
Is that one continuous strip? Don't leave us hanging, post the final panels with the punch line.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Lizard Combatant posted:

Is that one continuous strip? Don't leave us hanging, post the final panels with the punch line.

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.
:golfclap:

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Absolute dogshit.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

doodlebugs
Feb 18, 2015

by Lowtax

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

The Winnie the Pooh newspaper strips are amazingly misanthropic. It's great.

doodlebugs
Feb 18, 2015

by Lowtax

Choco1980 posted:

The Winnie the Pooh newspaper strips are amazingly misanthropic. It's great.

The donkey is Owl

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Owl is terrible, but doesn't deserve all that poo poo. Just sayin yall.

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

grumplestiltzkin posted:

one more powerfully unfunny, 10 page non-tmg'd mmo shitfest and I'm gonna start spamming the gently caress out of this thread with moon over june. At least timg that shitpeople, cmon.

monkeytennis posted:

Jeez those owl and witch cartoons are loving wank. I'd rather look at moon over June.

loving post it already you crybaby bitches jesus christ

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

"Post your favorite comic." Doesn't say anything about funny so stop whining.

doodlebugs
Feb 18, 2015

by Lowtax

reality_groove
Dec 27, 2007

doodlebugs
Feb 18, 2015

by Lowtax

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

lol

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

MMO will end with Owl murdering the cat and witch

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

monny
Oct 20, 2008

dollar dollar bill, y'all

Hehe

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

You mean kekeke

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.

Korgan posted:

loving post it already you crybaby bitches jesus christ

I actually was going to, but :nws:moonoverjune.com is now an empty site with none of the "content" left and I'm too lazy to try to find an archive of it somewhere. Its for the better, really:unsmith:

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

We're all awash in a sea of blood, and the least we can do is wave to each other.

This is probably the most mean-spirited MM&O IMHO

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"

Tomero_the_Great posted:

This is probably the most mean-spirited MM&O IMHO

the one with the cop trainee girlfriend is pretty bad too

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

starkebn posted:

the one with the cop trainee girlfriend is pretty bad too

To be fair, Owl did have the audacity to ask them to do a bit of housework in that one.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

To be fair, Owl did have the audacity to ask them to do a bit of housework in that one.

fair call

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer

doodlebugs posted:

I'm not gonna make you guys scroll past 10 mmo strips again but it's the one when megg and mogg gently caress with owls alarm and pants before his first, and because of them last, day at his dream job.

Man I though owl was just as bad as megg and mogg, but this one has changed my opinion for sure. What an absolute lovely thing for them to do. He may be a super creep when it comes to women, and he likes to whine about his friends lifestyle while simultaneously enabling them and getting hosed up on drugs himself and never making a true effort to get away from the self, destructive lifestyle, but this is loving low of megg and mogg. At least owl makes regular effort to be a hard-working, active member of society and earn a living. Megg and mogg stoop so low in this one, passive aggressively crushing his chances at this dream job for no reason but to gently caress with him. That or seemingly wanting him to be on the same level of scum that they are, sucking on their trash hookah, pleased with themselves for completely loving their "friend's" life.

Sorry for the rant, I don't know why this one got to me like tha. I've been really enjoying mmo and its unique depressing and scummy vibe. But I think this is the worst thing I've seen megg and mogg do, from the plotting and following through on messing with owls livelihood, to their seemingly pleased with themselves attitude afterwards, and their facade that it just happened to owl because he is just like them, and not because they sabotaged someone who is supposed to be their friend, just because they felt like loving with someone's life.

What absolute scumbag fictional cartoon characters.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Thing is, these comics are supposed to be somewhat true to life? Like The person making these takes events and stories that happened and turn them into comics?

Owl isn't a bad guy. He has faults. He needs 100% to get out of that toxic environment, and he needs a bit of guidance.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Crab mentality. They don't want him to rise out of the bucket of filth they call home.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Megg and Mogg need Owl to be a failure because if he makes it they'll realize how poo poo they are.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

Megg and Mogg need Owl to be a failure because if he makes it they'll realize how poo poo they are.

There's one comic where Owl finally moves out and Megg and Mogg absolutely poo poo themselves

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

om nom nom posted:

Man I though owl was just as bad as megg and mogg, but this one has changed my opinion for sure. What an absolute lovely thing for them to do. He may be a super creep when it comes to women, and he likes to whine about his friends lifestyle while simultaneously enabling them and getting hosed up on drugs himself and never making a true effort to get away from the self, destructive lifestyle, but this is loving low of megg and mogg. At least owl makes regular effort to be a hard-working, active member of society and earn a living. Megg and mogg stoop so low in this one, passive aggressively crushing his chances at this dream job for no reason but to gently caress with him. That or seemingly wanting him to be on the same level of scum that they are, sucking on their trash hookah, pleased with themselves for completely loving their "friend's" life.

Sorry for the rant, I don't know why this one got to me like tha. I've been really enjoying mmo and its unique depressing and scummy vibe. But I think this is the worst thing I've seen megg and mogg do, from the plotting and following through on messing with owls livelihood, to their seemingly pleased with themselves attitude afterwards, and their facade that it just happened to owl because he is just like them, and not because they sabotaged someone who is supposed to be their friend, just because they felt like loving with someone's life.

What absolute scumbag fictional cartoon characters.

interestingly i saw this strip and the "Owl gets Megg, Mogg and WW Jones a job" strip on some chan website, and the conclusion they made was Owl was being a loving tool and shouldn't be so demanding of his friends

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

There's one comic where Owl finally moves out and Megg and Mogg absolutely poo poo themselves

Wanna see that comic

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Nitrox posted:

Wanna see that comic

It's a long one, I'll post it later tonight unless someone beats me to it

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
For. Beats me for it.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:
What happen to that one comic about the 20something animals bumming around? I can't recall the name but it was usually pretty good. The main character was some chick with a oppssum head and a leather jacket.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Trast posted:

What happen to that one comic about the 20something animals bumming around? I can't recall the name but it was usually pretty good. The main character was some chick with a oppssum head and a leather jacket.

Clementine

http://terribleterribleterrible.tumblr.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Here we go!

http://i.imgur.com/rgB1M8K.jpg :nws:
http://i.imgur.com/uAGxuPE.jpg :nws: