Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

We dismissed it so hard we all forgot it happened :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Asiina posted:

I was right about my gut read about KB early on and Quid with his insane case against me, but I didn't expect Somber to be a lying liar!

You were.

FWIW though I feel like you think I'm scum in almost every game I play with you nowadays though. So it remains to be seen if you correctly identify me as town when I am. :)

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Also I definitely thought I was hosed when this happened:

Somberbrero posted:

CapitalistPig, Eddie “Birchbolt” Evans, Duly Sworn Officer of the Bluecloaks was executed day four!

"You are a member of the Scum Team! You posses the following abilities.

• Ash Wave - Assassin Kill.

• Hands of Birch - Roleblock."

Because:

CapitalistPig posted:

Yeah it was a pair of hands intricately carved from birch

Quidthulhu posted:

I did give out a roleblock on N1 along with TMM's item, but I don't know who it went to. It does match the flavor confirmation I received about the item I created, though.

Whoops!

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

BTW, I think this is the first game as scum where I ever tried hard defending my scum bros. Normally I'm bustastic.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
from the scumdoc

"so not sure what she gets if empowered by dick tonight"

:eyepop:

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Asiina posted:

I was right about my gut read about KB early on and Quid with his insane case against me, but I didn't expect Somber to be a lying liar!

I got very cross every time I read one of your night action posts saying I was confirmed scum.

Once I saw my flip and knew two town had died N3 it was instantly clear that KB was scum. Everyone assuming he was a doctor was very serendipitous for him.

I enjoyed playing the game, even though I'm clearly very rusty and every one of my scum calls was incorrect. Somber has already heard all my thoughts about mods lying to players via pm.

Thanks Somber for running the game. The flavour was great (even if you are a racist).

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

fiery_valkyrie posted:

I got very cross every time I read one of your night action posts saying I was confirmed scum.

Once I saw my flip and knew two town had died N3 it was instantly clear that KB was scum. Everyone assuming he was a doctor was very serendipitous for him.

I enjoyed playing the game, even though I'm clearly very rusty and every one of my scum calls was incorrect. Somber has already heard all my thoughts about mods lying to players via pm.

Thanks Somber for running the game. The flavour was great (even if you are a racist).

I mean, to be fair someone flipping scum does confirm them as scum like 99% of the time.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Asiina posted:

I mean, to be fair someone flipping scum does confirm them as scum like 99% of the time.

I know, it was just so frustrating. Especially because if I was scum I played a terrible game. It was a great choice to frame me at that particular time.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Quidthulhu posted:

Podima I am sorry you think I am personally attacking you all the time, I dunno why you hate playing with me :C

I AM A SENSITIVE SNOWFLAKE ACKNOWLEDGE ME

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Quidthulhu posted:

Yeah I think that I like that chart too although I'm much less of a Slytherin in my daily life. Mafia brings out the worst in me I guess? :v:

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

luv u quid

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Ayyyy

I dunno, I just felt like you were going harder on me than others - it was especially infuriating when nobody even bothered to care about my CPig catch. Also I can't believe nobody else caught the hands of birch thing ughhhh

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Why do you have that quote just ready to dig up :laugh:

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I think I always think you are scum, Pod, it's just easier to push the case on you when I am also scum :v:

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Quidthulhu posted:

Why do you have that quote just ready to dig up :laugh:

It was from the first time I posted my chart in the discussion thread, which I was looking at today.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Quidthulhu posted:

I think I always think you are scum, Pod, it's just easier to push the case on you when I am also scum :v:

I think your play style and mine are just plain incompatible. Totally nothing personal!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
This game was fun and cool and good. We were really close to just ending it on the day that dick voted snooze but he unvoted before quid came back.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

CapitalistPig posted:

This game was fun and cool and good. We were really close to just ending it on the day that dick voted snooze but he unvoted before quid came back.

There was a reason I was asking if Quid was here, cause if he was with no scumrush I would have thought Capps was scum.

I'm glad he didn't though, cause like I said in the game, I am really proud of my case against you. I rarely make really logical cases and I thought it was pretty strong.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Honestly I think the only real problem with this game's balance is the fact that the one person who could have countered the false flip got modkilled. And that was a valid reason for a modkill, I just personally would have been a bit more lenient because of how integral the Necromancer was to the balance.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

SirSamVimes posted:

Honestly I think the only real problem with this game's balance is the fact that the one person who could have countered the false flip got modkilled. And that was a valid reason for a modkill, I just personally would have been a bit more lenient because of how integral the Necromancer was to the balance.

Nah it would've been really unfair to scum IMO

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

fiery_valkyrie posted:

I know, it was just so frustrating. Especially because if I was scum I played a terrible game. It was a great choice to frame me at that particular time.

part of the risk inherent in the 'soul skin' was that it wasn't a killing action. kb picked a target, and then it switched your flips until his death. they picked you night one and then waited for the right moment to go back and kill you.

i know it was unfun for the players involved but i was really interested in the idea that something would go wrong and they'd have to play around it. like, if the soul skin got redirected, or fv led the charge on a scum lynch.

Capps did nail the setting base, although I deliberately worked against it where I could because I was anticipating she'd do something like this. The reason I set it in Australia is because for a while now I've had this idea of Australia being the equivalent of monster witness protection in the postmodern magic world. I actually have a longform rpg campaign written around it, but I've always had trouble getting friends to the table to play it.

She was also right about there being a Bluecloak from each school. The Bleak Monastery(Slytherin/Ravenclaw) was KB, with sneaky and deceptive actions. Glinrow(Gryffindor) was Pig, with strong combat actions. Murhalx(Hufflepuff) was Quid, with a myriad of somewhat useful inventions.

for those of you that are interested here are a couple bits of flavor I really enjoyed:

Cpig's Role posted:

You didn’t think when you saw it, standing there just five feet tall with dark runes carved into his bald skull. He had your partner by the throat, another’s face beneath his clawed foot as he laughed. It was the Murhalx Grand Ball and ‘Straya’s own Dracula, an ancient bloodsucker from the colonial era known as Castor, was there to take what he could and kill whoever tried to stop him.

You pointed your graduation present, a coral blade with a silver wind at its center, in its face and shouted with the Great Voice.
”SHAXU DETCH! SHAXU DETCH ECTUS!” The tip of your blade shook, but your aim was true. A hailstorm of dark energy poured out, raking Castor and his captives alike. He dropped your partner the ground, shielding himself with both arms. Chunks of dead flesh flew back, but Castor stood his ground cackling. You realized, a pit in your stomach, that you’d hit your partner too.

He stepped forward, and then suddenly was in front of your blade, claws raking furiously. You stumbled back, parrying half of his blows at best. A swift kick took your feet out from under you, your head cracking against the marble floor. Castor howled triumphantly, bearing his fangs. As consciousness slipped in and out, you clutched at your blade and whispered something you half remembered from your second year at Glinrow.[/i]

Marouf... Kitiak.

A sapling erupted from the ground beneath Castor’s feet, then transformed into a supple birch, catching Castor in its limbs. He cried out in frustration, and then agony as the fully formed tree erupted with serene light. He died up there, in the branches. You can still remember it as if it had just happened, his body turned from flesh, to shadow, to ash.

Your partner lived, more or less. They retired with a full pension, you don’t talk anymore. You barely have time. Having saved one of the richest groups of magi in the world, you were the poster girl for Bluecloaks everywhere. Chief Bishop didn’t want you anywhere near the action, not when you were the star of every charity auction and fundraising event. That’s why you were on the bench when a sentient storm hit the Gold Coast, that’s why you were able to sneak out on Flitch’s undercover assignment. You’re tired of hanging back, you know you were born for action. You’re going to put these monsters down, and this time no one is going to get caught in the crossfire again.

Right?

You are Eddie “Birchbolt” Evans, Duly Sworn Officer of the Bluecloaks!

Contrasted with Podima here:

"Podima's Role posted:

You and your cadre of vampires crashed through the skylight above the Murhalx Grand Ball, sending up a chorus of screams from the crowd below. What Murhalx lacked in talent, it made up for in money. The perfect target.

You landed with both feet on some fat robed elder who had been fumbling to retrieve his wand from a gilded holster at his side, killing him on impact. You held his head aloft in one hand and roared “Who else will die tonight? KNEEL!” Most of the crowd hit the floor, and your goons ran through the crowd, grabbing wands and valuables.

From behind you came the Great Voice, screaming like a klaxon to your attuned sense.
Ipra Evus!” “Heam Guph!” You turned in time to see a flock of fiery sparrows hit on of your group in the chest, sending her to the floor screaming in agony as she tried to douse the fire. Another was slammed across the room as marble floors split and the stone beneath erupted into a thick pillar that connected with his chest, if not killing him then at least crushing his ribs.

You hissed and flew across the room. Bluecloaks. The would-be defenders of this realm. Mewling pretenders wielding the fire of creation, rank amateurs whose ignorance of the terror in the night was their only defence against it. You took the first down with a swift gut punch, planting your foot on their face as the second rushed you. A costly mistake, as you grabbed him by the throat and began to squeeze.

”SHAXU DETCH! SHAXU DETCH ECTUS!”

A torrent of agony ran through you, shredding skin from you and your previous attacker alike. But then, you knew agony. It was an old friend at this point, and you dropped the Bluecloak to shield your face with both arms. Chunks of flesh fell from you, but they started to regrow almost as quickly, the defensive runes you carved into your scalp buzzing.

You turned to see another Bluecloak, this one a girl with a strange coral blade. Without hesitation you leapt towards her, battering away in a fury with your claws. She had some skill with the sword, true, but you had bested Knights Templar and survived countless hunters. You swept your leg before she had time to recover, sending her to the floor with a meaty thunk. You stood over her and laughed. This was the best they had to offer? Would they continue to send children to die at your hand?

But she whispered something, something that you weren’t able to hear yet still haunts you. A tree sprouted from beneath your feet, tangling you up in its limbs as it grew impossibly large. Then, emanating from its branches, sprang light. You only had the power to scream as it tore you apart. It was then that your master came to claim you.

You learned it was only a year, but the time you spent in the void was an eternity. You suffered greatly for your defeat, but just when you were sure your soul would come apart at the seams, you were returned. Naked, near blind, and perfect on a moonless night, you found yourself at the shore of the world you left. Your master had seen fit to grant you retribution upon your mutual enemies. Even as you delighted in the ecstasy of new life, you felt a hand grip your heart. The master’s hold on you was even tighter, and they would not brook a second failure.

You have spent centuries hunted, hounded across the world, and now these magi come to attack the very seat of your power. You can smell the magic of the one who destroyed you here now, driving you mad. You will find the mageling and you will offer their still-beating heart to your master, once you have finished with them.

You are Castor the Vampire Lord, Monster Tactician!

As some of you discovered the magic words for this setting, Eddie kills Castor with a tree made outta light that springs from the ground and traps him in its limbs.

DickyB was a demon whose wiki page describes her as a consort to mages. The idea I had for that character was that she was immensely powerful, but had her power bound by Solomon and thus couldn't use it directly.

Capps Role posted:

”Ready or not, here I come!”

Ted turned around, a grin on his face. Dad never let them go out this far in the woods normally, but he was busy drinking with Uncle Scott. Who maybe wasn’t really his uncle? Ted wasn’t sure, no one had ever explained it to him. He was at this family reunion, so that was close enough.

The woods looked different. Ted only had his eyes closed a minute, no peeking, but it seemed a little darker. His cousins were nowhere in sight. Was that statue there before? It was some kind of white stone on a pedestal, a lady with her boobies out. Her arms and legs weren’t there, which Ted knew meant it was art. Her face though, her face looked like it was screaming. Ted stood there for a minute transfixed, then touched a boob and ran away, laughing and searching for his cousins.

Where
were they? Brooklyn was only seven, and really stupid. Kenny was still limping from when he broke his leg falling off the swings like a loser. The rest were fast but not this fast, Ted had been looking for what felt like an hour, the sun was starting to pull back from the sky. And then, there it was.

A set of wooden stairs, out in the middle of the woods. They went up about twelve feet or so. Awesome. Ted circled around them, but there was nothing else there. Maybe if he climbed to the top, he could see those jerks. The steps were wide and long, it took two paces to clear each one. The further he got up, the more it felt wrong. Like he was somewhere he wasn’t supposed to be, up after dark or in the teacher’s lounge. He kept going, until he got to the top. The air was funny, it was a little hard to breathe with a sharp ringing in his ear. Ted shook his head and scanned the distance. There was nothing, no one. Just spare trees and woodland. Then from in front of him, he saw a dart of movement. Jeff maybe? He was real fast. “I’m gonna catch you, butthole!” Ted jumped from the top stair, and landed on hot, hard dirt.

The sun blinded him for a second and he stumbled to regain his bearings. The stairs were still there, but now they were old and dusty. Ted screamed and ran up them again, jumping off. He hit the dirt again with a thud, but nothing changed. He did it again, and again. Sobbing, he picked himself up and looked around. There was nothing but desert as far he could see. Ted wailed “Help! God, someone! Help me!”

An international game hunter would find him there, three years later and several continents away. A few weeks later, that hunter found you too, a set of stairs, in the middle of The Black Forest.

You are The Stairs of Castle Ayers, Monster Redirector!

*stares*

I actually checked the hiking forum out of boredom as I was writing the game and saw someone link to a bunch of creepy pastas about sets of stairs leading to nowhere in the middle of the woods. This is that.

Howard Wolfman was pulled from the series of SA front page articles titled 'Monstergeddon.' They're great!

"Pmach's Role' posted:

The candles on the tombstones around you fluttered in the heady wind, but refused to go out. You sat unblinking, channeling the spirits around you as you had been for hours. Communing with the dead was one of the most dangerous forms of magic, it had been outlawed as a whole for the practitioner's safety as much those around them. A soul was a fragile thing, when surrounded by spirits that wanted nothing more than to possess it. You could feel them even now, clawing away at the cage of will you had constructed around yourself. It felt like diving with sharks.

As you reached the crescendo, a plume of light emerged from the tip of a wand, illuminating a light blue cloak. “Graves,” they croaked, “that’s enough. Cease your chanting and come with us, you are wanted by the Bluecloaks for questioning regarding multiple counts of grand conspiracy, mind control, aiding and abetting supernatural predators, and perversion of the Great Voice. You are forbidden from speaking until you are restrained.” Two others stepped forward, distaste written across their face. Three, then? They must be taking you seriously now. You kept up chanting, staring straight ahead.

“Damnit, she’s in a trance. Pull her out, Goldman. Keep your eye on her wand, last time we tried to apprehend her she took out Stavich’s eye.”

“Why do I have to do it?” hissed Goldman. “Aren’t you lead on this case?”

The man you recognized as Inspector Qualman sighed. “Because I have a defensive barrier in place, if I’m interrupted she could-”

You finished your chant with a shout, and the ground around you shook. Qualman cursed as he tripped and fell to the ground, then screamed as a hand ripped free of the earth by his head and grabbed him. The other two screamed and fled, leaving the inspector to his fate. Several other hands burst forth from the dirt, holding him firmly in place. You stood over him, your charcoal robes fluttering. A handful of spirits, the ones you summoned for this job, moaned and flew above you. You smirked, and pointed towards the strongest of them. “You, keep him here until dawn.” Qualman screamed as the spirit began to possess him. Possession was an ugly, ugly magic, and rarely comfortable.

“Thank you for keeping your appointment, Inspector. I couldn’t have done this job with you in the way.”

You began to walk away, then stopped. Imbuing your speech with will, you addressed the spirit holding him. “Make sure he remembers this. Forever.”

You could hear his screams even as you peeled away, laughing.

You are Judy Graves, Monster Necromancer!

I don't know if anyone saw in the design doc, but I did decide that I would allow this role to be roleblocked, disrupting communication for a cycle. Anyway I had fun writing the character, I'd like to use her again when I write Cloaks II: Vice.

Quid's flavor once he emptied his item stash posted:

Oh, geez. You’d really done it now. You signaled to your mental link that you were in danger, and paced the small storage room you’d found. You knew it, you KNEW you should have brought more charmed and enchanted objects. But your backpack was full and you were worried that if you brought some of the other stuff, it’d be too dangerous and you’d lose track of it. Plus you need room for sandwiches, this was going to be a long night. Oh, god. Wait. The sandwiches.

You’d forgot the mustard.

King Burgundy and Capitalist Pig walked in just as you had made the realization. “Wait wait,” you said, “I have to take care of this first.” With a simple effort, you traced a door on the wall and stepped through, into the Bluecloak kitchen. You opened the fridge there to pull out a jar of spicy deli mustard, grabbed a spreading knife, and then stepped back. KB and CP stood there, looking stunned.

“Sorry guys, I screwed up. But don’t worry we’re good now.” You fixed up a couple sandwiches and held them out. Inspector Flitch took one slowly, then set it down to turn and ask “Harvey, what was that?”

You shrugged. “Just a portal, back to HQ. See, I forgot the fixings. Sorry. Oh, and I’m out of, uh, items.” You take a bite of a ham sandwich on wheat with swiss.

Capitalist looked hard at you, as if you had lobsters crawling from your ears. “Hitchcock, are you telling me you just went back to HQ? Like, now?”

You stopped chewing and stared back. “Well, yeah. I mean, after I hit up the workshop.”

King and Capitalist both stared at each other, saying in unison “The workshop?”

You giggle a little. “Well, yeah guys. Where did you think I got some of this stuff?”

They both look flabbergasted. King rubs at his blind eyes and then says “So, Harvey. Wait a tick. You’re telling me that you can just… teleport? At will? Wherever? And this would work maybe with people other than you?”

You grab a pull of coffee from your pocket flask. “Sure, yes. Why do you ask?”

I just really liked Quid's character. He was a sweet boy.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Thanks for running, Somber.

KING B! :argh:

I trusted you. :smith:

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
To be fair, the fact that he shied away from a 'do you trust me' question should have been more of a tipoff. The cult thing was total BS in a game this small, now that I think about it.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Podima posted:

To be fair, the fact that he shied away from a 'do you trust me' question should have been more of a tipoff. The cult thing was total BS in a game this small, now that I think about it.

I think King was legitimately worried, but I was surprised that pmush dying didn't raise any eyebrows.

as to why cpig didn't get a mason message, in my action priority flowchart i had the mason visit take priority over the masonry forming, which was at the very end even after kills, meaning the masonry never had a chance to actualize. maybe a silly way to do it but i didn't see the point at the time.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Podima posted:

I really thought it could be a thing. I would have been worried about it as town too.

Part of the problem is that pmush didn't warn me that she could get more powers. So out of nowhere getting asked the question made it seem really really weird. Especially because we had a conversation about how her flavor kind of made her seem 3p.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I actually suspected it was just a Prisoner's Dilemma deal. Both Yes, powers. Both no, mutual kill or penalty or w/e. One yes and one no, oops, dead.

King Burgundy posted:

Part of the problem is that pmush didn't warn me that she could get more powers.
Oh bullcrap, I told you like three times.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Poison Mushroom posted:

I actually suspected it was just a Prisoner's Dilemma deal. Both Yes, powers. Both no, mutual kill or penalty or w/e. One yes and one no, oops, dead.

Oh bullcrap, I told you like three times.

Uhhhh, no?

Like, if you did, I not only didn't see it, but you can see in scum doc I didn't pass it on either.

I really had no idea.

I wish there was a doc we could read instead of a chat that was dissolved. :(

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Like, the game is over, I have no reason to lie about this. :)

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
oh, i can still access that. i think mush is right!

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Somberbrero posted:

oh, i can still access that. i think mush is right!

Can you invite us back into it so I can see?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
kb we're gonna have to move you into the old mafias home :(

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I stand corrected, I only said it once, in between talking about our personal lives, and the Emoji movie. :shrug:

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Somberbrero posted:

kb we're gonna have to move you into the old mafias home :(

If she had said it three times I was really going to be worried.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Oh, wow, this ended in a scum victory. Color me shocked.

First of all, sorry to town. I could argue that modkill but rules are rules I suppose. Truth is I should have just peaced out of the dead doc as soon Pod said he was inebriated, but my commute home on late Friday nights--West coast, even-- are long and boring and I entertained thoughts I should not have given my own second thought to.

The fact of it is, though, fv's false flip was bullshit. The extent of her ramblings to me via PM when she didn't have doc access, which somber also allowed, had me well enough convinced, which led to the fast fall downhill both in dead doc and the thread. I got modkilled for defending myself to a dead player due to an unreliable flip, and that loving sucks.

In short:

Asii: sorry for that retarded rabbit hole. Truly. I think you could have defended better and more succinctly, but at the end I knew you were town.

FV: a pleasure. I hope to be on your team again.

Pod: ._.

Somber: loved the flavor. LOVED it. Whatever mechanics whatsits, that was fun, but nobody likes an unreliable narrator, I'm afraid.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I just reread that, and I think an actual mod-style issue is rule-making. Somber cut breaks in some places, but not others. He killed dead doc some minutes before her killed me, for example.

I'm not advocating anything over here one way or the other, but consistency is key. If you're going to have ridiculous role madness going on, go ahead and edit the OP once you have your setup, but think through the contingencies and edge cases before you have to make decisions on the fly.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I get it though cause modkills are tough. You never want to modkill if you can help it, so I don't blame Somber for a little hand wringing there.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
sorry it wasn't your jam pmach. It took me a minute to evaluate the situation and make sure I was making the right call. I was pretty upset at having to modkill anyone, much less your role. i think it would have been a more interesting and fair puzzle had you lived.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

somber messaged me after he made the decision asking if it was the right one, he really was upset about it.

somber is a sweet, sweet boy.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

BottleKnight posted:

somber messaged me after he made the decision asking if it was the right one, he really was upset about it.

somber is a sweet, sweet boy.

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I mean it sucks to modkill anyone, but the existence of the stump item made it a necessity. Sorry again for my part in it!

• Locked thread