Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

PCOS Bill posted:

If it's called a pie it's a pie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

This reminds me of those health shows for people who were really overweight or underweight, and to shock the person into how much/little/badly they were eating, they would pour all the food that person would eat in the average into a long clear chute until the person felt bad.

TotalLossBrain posted:

How do you feel about Mag Pies?

or these

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Munchables posted:

You sayin birds ain't food Bill?

Not on the wing, no.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

What about wings then? !?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

This may or may not be AFP, based on previous discussion, but it's definitely :stare:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/nation-now/2016/10/25/arbys-takes-stab-venison-burgers-select-locations/92727506/

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Cool, the one on Ohio River Boulevard in Bellevue is like a block from the parts store I go to, I'll have to give them a go. Maybe even a t-t-t-t-t-trip report

LogicalFallacy
Nov 16, 2015

Wrecking hell's shit since 1993

If I lived within 100 miles of any of those locations, I would sure as hell be trying that out. Good venison is fantastic.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

PCOS Bill posted:

If it's called a pie it's a pie.

What about Eskimo Pies?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

I mean, I guess one could argue that fast food is "good" when there's nothing else available.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Tiggum posted:

What about Eskimo Pies?

Or creampies?

:wink:

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Picnic Princess posted:

I mean, I guess one could argue that fast food is "good" when there's nothing else available.

Burgerville is good without quotation marks :colbert:

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Munchables posted:

Burgerville is good without quotation marks :colbert:

Man, even in college Burgerville was just too greasy for me to eat very often. It's definitely good, though.

On another subject, a student picked a book about food yesterday! It comes with a quiz at the end.

The "correct" answer according to the book is a round, flat bread with toppings.

Helios Grime
Jan 27, 2012

Where we are going we won't need shirts
Pillbug

Schubalts posted:

Hold the phone. Was this a dessert pizza with brownies for the crust? :swoon:

Yeah it was a dessert pizza but the crust was normal pizza dough but with crumbled brownies on it. I can't really remember if there was cheese or not, it's all just a blur now.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

LogicalFallacy
Nov 16, 2015

Wrecking hell's shit since 1993

Pirate Radar posted:

Man, even in college Burgerville was just too greasy for me to eat very often. It's definitely good, though.

On another subject, a student picked a book about food yesterday! It comes with a quiz at the end.

The "correct" answer according to the book is a round, flat bread with toppings.
That's fair actually. I've made pizza without tossing it, and cooked it on the grill.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

LogicalFallacy posted:

That's fair actually. I've made pizza without tossing it, and cooked it on the grill.

I've made pizza in a backcountry oven. You can bet there was no fancy-rear end dough tossing in the middle of Canyonlands NP.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
The kicker? In the book they start out making "proper" pizza by tossing pizza dough, but the little girl drops it on her face, so they make french bread pizza instead. The book breaks its own pizza rules.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Pirate Radar posted:

The kicker? In the book they start out making "proper" pizza by tossing pizza dough, but the little girl drops it on her face, so they make french bread pizza instead. The book breaks its own pizza rules.

I mean, french bread has a relatively round circumference before you cut it.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

LogicalFallacy posted:

But on the other hand, pizzas can be rectangular, so all the options are incorrect.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
A rectangle is just a mushed circle

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

https://medium.com/@luckyshirt/dear-guy-who-just-made-my-burrito-fd08c0babb57#.jn2z9l1tt

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

quote:

When you eat a burrito, you don’t stand it up and bite down on it lengthwise like a loving Rancor. Humans can’t usually dislocate their jaws, and I’m not a loving pelican. But you must think that’s how it’s done, since that would be THE ONLY loving WAY to take a bite of your crapstrosity and have it taste like a burrito.

And guess what else, player? You probably can’t guess anything, because I’m pretty sure you’re just a mop with a hat on it that fell over and spilled some poo poo into a tortilla, but just in case, here’s what:

:laffo: this is a pro fuckin click right here

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Xen Tricks posted:

:laffo: this is a pro fuckin click right here

Oh man, I read this a while ago and totally forgot about it.

Seconding that this is the pro-est of pro-clicks.

"God is sorry he made us" :lol:

UWBW
Aug 3, 2013

Permanently banned from the Alamo

Found this on Reddit. Holy poo poo. Looks like actual diarrhea.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

UWBW posted:

From a distance it looks like a toad.

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos
If that's what a yum fajita looks like, I don't want any yum.

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

The ol diarrhito

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

deadly_pudding posted:

From a distance it looks like a toad.

god drat

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

UWBW posted:

More like 'bum fajitas'.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
don't doxx my poops

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

AlmightyBob posted:

The ol diarrhito

I think we're due for a thread title change

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

AlmightyBob posted:

The ol diarrhito

I can't wait to use this

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
We also would've accepted "quesarrhea"

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

BraveUlysses posted:

don't doxx my doox
It was right there

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

I love the fork update.

NinjaDebugger
Apr 22, 2008

This should be the official saint louis pizza: http://www.ksdk.com/entertainment/t...m=headline-grid

Mainly because their current official pizza is loving awful.

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

She's back and out of surgery boys! Glad to have Meatloaf Princess up and at 'em with the spookiest foods this side of wherever it is the Cenobites live:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHjIVQTHC8g

Chin Strap
Nov 24, 2002

I failed my TFLC Toxx, but I no longer need a double chin strap :buddy:
Pillbug
What war the YouTube comedy series about some fake cooking show people kept suggesting in this thread?

Helith
Nov 5, 2009

Basket of Adorables

Chin Strap posted:

What war the YouTube comedy series about some fake cooking show people kept suggesting in this thread?

If the answer to that isn't The Katering Show, then that answer is wrong :c00lbert: :australia:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polyseme
Sep 6, 2009

GROUCH DIVISION

Chin Strap posted:

efb