Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Played some O-Watch, finally got meself back to 3000+ after a week long slump. Probably gonna play WoW... and maybe Civ6...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

Alien Isolation :spooky:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm also considering Blue Revolver tonight as I seen a very long and unusually well-formatted post by Dr. Lloyd Potato on Steam recommending it.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

No gaming just the usual laid back night reading iFunny and listening to the crazy frog axel F (fart remix)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

No gaming just the usual laid back night reading iFunny and listening to the crazy frog axel F (fart remix)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I'm also considering Blue Revolver tonight as I seen a very long and unusually well-formatted post by Dr. Lloyd Potato on Steam recommending it.

He was beta testing it during the balance phase apparently and helped the designer with stuff, he posted about it in the shmup thread. I've been playing it about every day since release and I love it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm gonna play Kirby Pinball and Kirby mini golf as I fall asleep

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Dr Lloyd Potato

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

I'm gonna play Kirby Pinball and Kirby mini golf as I fall asleep
Kirby's Dream Course is one of the best games on the SNES.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Me tomorrow night https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZKDx0zO3zY&t=2877s

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Listening to an Epic brony dubstep album. It's a freemium title in honor of Movember. Now I just gotta get some noms before Skyrim: Remastered comes out.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Listening to an Epic brony dubstep album. It's a freemium title in honor of Movember. Now I just gotta get some noms before Skyrim: Remastered comes out.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Gonna derp about on Animal Crossing some more tonight. I've worked out how to make a shitload of bells and I wanna make my town look cool.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Going to finish Prime tonight

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Titanfall 2 pretty much all night

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Romancing Saga 2 and Dragon Quest 7, gonna drink sake and play some jrpgs tonight.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Starting with some DS3, I want to at least get to the dlc area tonight. Then some Overwatch and EDF with my friends. Once they go to bed I'm going to play SMTIV Apocalypse until I fall asleep and then wake up to the red flash of my 3DS battery light for another day of gaming.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Titanfall 2

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

dark souls and overwatch

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Skyrim: SE and Battlefield 1, probably.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Link's Awakening DX and the end of Claire B in Resident Evil 2. Gonna try and get through Resident Evil 3 before Halloween's over too

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Skyrim

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dark Souls 3: Ashes of Ariandel

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Path of Exile and maybe WoW or O Watch.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

fire emblem birthright on le commute, then maybe some path of exile, dark souls 3, dq builders or civ 6 depending on my mood. too many games to play right now

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

OW & DQ7

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I played a little Wario Land 2 earlier, what a great game

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Titanfall 2

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

I played a little Wario Land 2 earlier, what a great game

I've got this on my 3DS VC, it's a fun one

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Catherine and MGS4

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

AIDS

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
For reasons I don't recall I uninstalled REmake last night but as soon as it's installed again I'm going to play it and stream it for real this time.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rediscover posted:

For reasons I don't recall I uninstalled REmake last night but as soon as it's installed again I'm going to play it and stream it for real this time.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Quake and STALKER

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
loving around in doom snapmap making bad unfun things that are kind of amusing while i'm making them

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

The Kins posted:

loving around in doom snapmap making bad unfun things that are kind of amusing while i'm making them
I too make my posts in doom snapmap

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I might actually beat Normal in hardcore on my claw ranger character, and I got to 3258 in OW.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Gonna play more RE tonight.. Hopefully actually make some progress. That game is a labyrinth