Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

ive heard of dogwhistles but this is ridiculous

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

I think this needs NWS tags?

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

what is this 2007

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

awesome interactions

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

WE B Boo-ourgeois posted:

awesome interactions

real Aliens vs. Predators stuff here

break-up breakdown
Mar 6, 2010

http://i.imgur.com/xylEwfj.mp4

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Hillary's face at the end lol

https://twitter.com/Kesha_Monk/status/789275105511759872

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

WE B Boo-ourgeois posted:

awesome interactions

He gives media coordination with Hillary a weak 6

Karl Barks has issued a correction as of 15:46 on Oct 22, 2016

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Yeah, but how many of those are Morrow alts???

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

loool

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

That's completely misleading, because it leaves out all the people who have moe, waifu, or hentai in their bios and follow neither of them.

Firstkind
Apr 10, 2015

by 2017 exmarx

Guy Goodbody posted:

That's completely misleading, because it leaves out all the people who have moe, waifu, or hentai in their bios and follow neither of them.

They included that. Its the white circle.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Mr Wilson was right

MaxNV
Jan 3, 2011

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

foxy boxing babe
Jan 17, 2010

i haven't followed the politoon thread in a long time, nice to see ramirez is still a poo poo

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

:laffo:

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

He's so insanely lazy at drawing. You turn in a cartoon with all that white space and an editor will scream at you.

At least that was how it was back when newspapers had money.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Rand alPaul posted:

He's so insanely lazy at drawing. You turn in a cartoon with all that white space and an editor will scream at you.

At least that was how it was back when newspapers had money.

And yet that's still like 500% of the effort the average political cartoonist puts in.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Gee I'm still not sure what point he's trying to get across, he should have put some of his standard big rear end Obama ears on the Hillary gun to make sure everybody knows that's bad!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
im gonna miss wormbama

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Vox Nihili posted:

And yet that's still like 500% of the effort the average political cartoonist puts in.

The guns don't appear to be copy pasted, that's already above and beyond what most cartoonists would do.

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

The guns don't appear to be copy pasted, that's already above and beyond what most cartoonists would do.

He even refrenced two different revolvers. The left one has a Smith & Wesson push-forward style cylinder release and the right one has a Ruger style button cylinder release.

Looking closely it even appears that Clinton's gun doesn't have primers in the cartridges and are just empty brass casings, while Trump's are unstruck primers.

Like this but unstruck.

TheDon01 has issued a correction as of 05:11 on Oct 28, 2016

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

TheDon01 posted:

He even refrenced two different revolvers. The left one has a Smith & Wesson push-forward style cylinder release and the right one has a Ruger style button cylinder release.

Looking closely it even appears that Clinton's gun doesn't have primers in the cartridges and are just empty brass casings, while Trump's are unstruck primers.

Like this but unstruck.

so, an accurate cartoon?

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

so, an accurate cartoon?

Yeah, that's what im wondering. I only browse the PoliToons thread a bit but I'm p.sure Ramirez is poo poo. I wonder if the primer thing is unintentional.

Trump: 50% chance to straight up kill you
Clinton: Appears 100% deadly but is in fact harmless.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Really elaborate gun metaphor, made me think.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Vox Nihili posted:

Oh absolutely. The stuff cartoonists put out today in American papers reflects the lovely effort of the American press in general.

Also the cartoon thread made me really appreciate British cartoonists. They use up all their space and create nice things to look at for longer than 3 seconds.

Rand alPaul has issued a correction as of 06:22 on Oct 28, 2016

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Really elaborate gun metaphor, made me think.

I love guns and metaphors but not thinking, so I'm not sure how I feel about this.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

and with any luck i will join them soon

Condiv has issued a correction as of 11:54 on Oct 28, 2016

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

I'm the kind of guy that doesn't point my gun at my own head, so I'm taking the fully-loaded one.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

21st century is so messed up

I look forward to the angry grinches and crying worker elves on warcrime dispatches 'round christmastime

Mr. Lobe has issued a correction as of 00:51 on Oct 29, 2016

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Suddenly relevant again

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008