Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dino.
Mar 28, 2010

Yip Yip, bitch.
It's also live streaming on the logo tv app. Tell them xfinity sent you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

Beautiful cinnamon roll too good for this world, too pure

I wish someone would call RuPaul on her bullshit decision, making Alaska the winner instead of Katya. Still bitter.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Pan Dulce posted:

I wish someone would call RuPaul on her bullshit decision, making Alaska the winner instead of Katya. Still bitter.

Nah Alaska is cool and good and frankly has paid her dues and deserves it.

Noise Machine
Dec 3, 2005

Today is a good day to save.

Gratuitous Emmy money-shot.

Fuuuuuuuckin' Phi Phi

e: holy poo poo Coco

Noise Machine fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Oct 28, 2016

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Noise Machine posted:

e: holy poo poo Coco

:yeah: :gonk:

This is going to be a cryfest, isn't it?

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Wait, who didn't show? Adore?

Noise Machine
Dec 3, 2005

Today is a good day to save.

legit looking forward to Adore in S3 if they follow through

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

criscodisco posted:

Wait, who didn't show? Adore?

Phi Phi.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Oh, duh, now the commercial makes sense lol

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

I am now going to use "reach in that caboodle, that's your poo poo" in every day conversation.

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

Beautiful cinnamon roll too good for this world, too pure

Everything Alyssa's been saying is gold. :allears:

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Holy poo poo Tati.

"Also she did not cry"

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

God, Ru, you got your burn in earlier. Let it go.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

you mean the "you dont get one you earn one" thing?

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I dunno guys, that whole thing made me go :3: which I'm sure was the point, but hell if it wasn't effective. Gotta love a reunion special worth watching.

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!

Propaganda Machine posted:

I dunno guys, that whole thing made me go :3: which I'm sure was the point, but hell if it wasn't effective. Gotta love a reunion special worth watching.

Yeah, it was perfectly fun and cute, and reaffirmed my belief that we need a nightly panel talk show with a rotating cast of the queens of RPDR.

I really wish PhiPhi hadn't been so butt hurt and just shown up, just so that we could've had some drama. Anything that could've been remotely dramatic last night, everyone seemed to just take in stride. Which would've been good. But some shadiness can be fun.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
Please disregard this...I'm a maroon

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
It's not Drag Race but my wife and I have been going through Skin Wars and it's weird seeing RuPaul so sedate and low key.

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Yodzilla posted:

It's not Drag Race but my wife and I have been going through Skin Wars and it's weird seeing RuPaul so sedate and low key.

There's a really great episode of that, where he Season 1 reunion rants at the contestants.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
drat I'll have to find that.

In season 3 he flips out on a dude and tells him to get off the show instead of being a passive aggressive dick and I have a feeling they cut a ton of hilarious angry Ru content.

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!

Yodzilla posted:

drat I'll have to find that.

In season 3 he flips out on a dude and tells him to get off the show instead of being a passive aggressive dick and I have a feeling they cut a ton of hilarious angry Ru content.

They cut out a lot even from Drag Race. A few of the queens have talked about some Ru meltdown moments where she loses her poo poo on the cast and crew. We saw a bit of it in season 7 when the cast was just floundering challenge after challenge. In season 8 during the Snatch Game, Ru was so upset with Gigi Hadid and the other guest judge that they shut down production for a few hours and had producers write all of their lines for them, since surprise, models aren't very interesting.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
Why in the hell has there never been a Drag Race Halloween special??

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!

Yodzilla posted:

Why in the hell has there never been a Drag Race Halloween special??

Because Ru doesn't know how to capitalize on her success.

Stabitha
Mar 11, 2005

You lookin' at me? Don't.
I went as Tracy Martel, I mean Trixie Mattel, for Halloween this year. I was excited that at least 4 people knew who I was at the Halloween party I went to. :)

I found some knockoff hatershades at Goodwill (originally from Target)

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Whoa, that's an excellent Trixie!

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
So I guess Lucian Piane has had another manic/drug episode and spammed twitter/insta/facebook with bizarre rants and bathroom dancing and is probably going to be in a psych ward before too long so they can stabilize his Lithium or whatever. Reddit's all freaked out because he was going on about drinking bleach and also Hillary being a demon pedo witch or whatever.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Oh man now I feel bad for the guy. Thats some scary poo poo.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Still, would rather have him back on the show than Todrick.

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!
Maybe they could actually bring in someone who can actually write music. He wrote all of those embarrassing original songs for the musical challenges, right?

EvilRic
May 18, 2007

come have a nice cup of tea!

Yodzilla posted:

Thanks so much for mentioning this. After I saw your post, we've been watching season 1 this week and loved it. Starting on season 2 tonight.
It's great for getting extra Ru between seasons and he almost gets more screen time on this than on drag race. The painting is incredible too.

PostsYouCanDanceTo
Sep 23, 2005

if anyone is interested, Willam was on @midnight, and she was great.

And apparently she's friends with Chris Hardwick, and that makes me happy.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Todrick got hired as Taylor Swift's black friend after the thing with Serena Williams didn't pan out. Hopefully because Serena has a life with better things to do than spend her Thanksgiving weekend...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNNwuDUhET2/

...doing spontaneous organic yet weeks-late choreographed social media things together.

The upside here is that we know through Willam that Todrick is two faced as gently caress and Taylor's beans are going to get spilled if he feels his paying day job as RPDR judge is threatened and needs to generate buzz to keep it.

Bless you Todrick.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

shadow puppet of a posted:

The upside here is that we know through Willam that Todrick is two faced as gently caress

Sauce?

Not that I have any trouble believing this.

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Todrick got hired as Taylor Swift's black friend after the thing with Serena Williams didn't pan out. Hopefully because Serena has a life with better things to do than spend her Thanksgiving weekend...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNNwuDUhET2/

...doing spontaneous organic yet weeks-late choreographed social media things together.

The upside here is that we know through Willam that Todrick is two faced as gently caress and Taylor's beans are going to get spilled if he feels his paying day job as RPDR judge is threatened and needs to generate buzz to keep it.

Bless you Todrick.

Can you expound for us uninformed goons?

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Chaotic Flame posted:

Can you expound for us uninformed goons?

Willam said the he knew RuPaul hated him because he was at Todrick's house while RuPaul was on the phone talking to poo poo to Todrick and T-Rod-Dick made it clear exactly what mama Ru was saying.

I forget how I know this but I assure you it is true and not another of my many Cast-of-RPDR-fever-dreams.

edit: Here you go

shadow puppet of a fucked around with this message at 04:45 on Nov 26, 2016

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
Willam's kickstarter for Beatdown season 4 is up.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/willam/willams-beatdown-season-4-more-rewards-more-episod

Hey Spite House, wanna go get lunch with Willam again?

Edit:

Willam you gotta pay but I bet Trixie would come for an Arby's sandwich.

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Willam said the he knew RuPaul hated him because he was at Todrick's house while RuPaul was on the phone talking to poo poo to Todrick and T-Rod-Dick made it clear exactly what mama Ru was saying.

I forget how I know this but I assure you it is true and not another of my many Cast-of-RPDR-fever-dreams.

edit: Here you go

This just makes me question Todrick's presence on the show even more!

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I have want to get that reward to go to Pig & Whistle in Hollywood with him. Conversation will never veer away from him ripping on the name of the place.

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This isn't Middle Earth, Quentin. There aren't enough noble quests to go around.
Last week I saw Todrick in "Kinky Boots" on Broadway. He was quite good, especially the dancing. But he just channeled Tim Curry as Frank N. Furter for the whole show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Tangentially related but did anyone else see Not Today Bianca? What the hell was that? Did Logo forget they spend all their money on the rights to Mama's House and needed holiday programming so they fished an aborted pilot out of the trash?

I adore Bianca but that was...bad.

• Locked thread