Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Propagandist posted:

And sell them on his website. Name the store "Derek's Mart".

Shop Smart! Shop Derek's Mart!

(So I love me some Army of Darkness. Your point?)

EDIT: No calling ME a tax dodger, you jammy bastards!

Samizdata fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Nov 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZenMaster
Jan 24, 2006

I Saved PC Gaming

:eyepop:

Bushmaori
Mar 8, 2009

Samizdata posted:

Shop Smart! Shop Derek's Mart!

(So I love me some Army of Darkness. Your point?)

This little JPEG was made in Austin, Texas, retails for about $2999.95.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

starkebn posted:

at any point in development have they shown a "grey box" environment with space ships flying around to test flight models? have they ever done it to show ground buggies and physics interactions between vehicles and the ground, or running into asteroids or boxes?

they're just building overly detailed spaceship assets with no underpinning work on mechanics aren't they? are they just using all the inbuilt mechanics from cryengine and calling that good enough?

No.

No.

Yes.

No.

orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe

MeLKoR posted:

Laughing my mediterranean rear end off. I am truley sorry for your lots.

I live in a mediterranean country.
Imagine my horror.

orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe

The Titanic posted:

Whoa there, friend.

Garlic is good. So is Tony Chacheres.

I'm not a super chef though. :)

Ebul.
EEEBUL i tell ya!

But Titanfall 2 is fun and good.

orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe

This is also fun and good.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

orcinus posted:

I live in a mediterranean country.
Imagine my horror.

Would you say you live north of the Danube? In some mountains, perhaps?

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

orcinus posted:

Ebul.
EEEBUL i tell ya!

But Titanfall 2 is fun and good.

Oh Titanfall 2 is out?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Xarbala posted:

Oh Titanfall 2 is out?

Uh, yeah. Been playing it a little while now.

BF1 too.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Dang.

Though I almost never load up Origin so I guess it makes sense I'd have no idea.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Xarbala posted:

Dang.

Though I almost never load up Origin so I guess it makes sense I'd have no idea.

Titanfall 2 is just Titanfall 1 with some new improvements/restrictions.

Smart pistol is still in, but you only get it for a short period once activated (like a power up).

And you can't change around your titan's weapons. The weapon is tied to that specific kind of titan (there's like 7).

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

EminusSleepus posted:

the possibility of SC coming out with all the promises is in the same possibility of Ben seeing his dick again

He did build a rather large shed over his tool.

Ben sized people either pay a lot of money for a special scale, estimate their weight based on size (my fat as gently caress friend used this method), or weigh themselves like an airplane meaning one foot on each on a separate scale and adding the two together because normal scales only go up to 300lbs.

CrazyTolradi posted:

He looks like the Count from Sesame Street. "One JPG, two JPG, THREE JPG! AH HA HA!"

This still makes me laugh but then again I'm easily amused.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-Wd-Q3F8KM

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

spacetoaster posted:

Titanfall 2 is just Titanfall 1 with some new improvements/restrictions.

Smart pistol is still in, but you only get it for a short period once activated (like a power up).

And you can't change around your titan's weapons. The weapon is tied to that specific kind of titan (there's like 7).

I played a shitton of Titanfall 1 with other goons and the smart pistol was never much of an issue for me or anybody else who played enough in the first few months that they got the Goosing cheevo the hard way. 50 eject kills! Like an incredibly goofy skeet shoot. Eventually got so good at goosing people I managed to do it from halfway across the map using the 40mm AC with the shell drop physics. Which left another goon gawping incredulously because he was trying to kill the guy for his Goosing cheevo and I was already prestige 8+ at the time and was only doing it for kicks and I didn't realize I stole his kill until I heard him shout "OH MY GOD ARE YOU KIDDING ME" over mumble.

By the time you got to the level of skill where you actually needed to aim and maneuver to keep someone in your lock-on box long enough for the smart pistol to get a killshot you were probably better off poppin them with a shotgun anyway. That was the real gun that got people salty and it got at least one significant nerf because of it.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Thoatse posted:

Every time I watch this I'm like "why do I remember this being funnier than this?" and then he hits the second verse.

EminusSleepus
Sep 28, 2015

Thoatse posted:

He did build a rather large shed over his tool.

Ben sized people either pay a lot of money for a special scale, estimate their weight based on size (my fat as gently caress friend used this method), or weigh themselves like an airplane meaning one foot on each on a separate scale and adding the two together because normal scales only go up to 300lbs.

he uses a weighbridge

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Reading up on Titanfall2's changes and I have to chuckle a little.

There's 7 mechs but they're all based on the chassis of one of the three originals. Baby steps, I suppose.

EminusSleepus
Sep 28, 2015

this week's update: 2.6? what 2.6? I don't know anything about 2.6...ohhh te-varin yeah we got updates..we will have a ship sale soon!!

EminusSleepus fucked around with this message at 06:29 on Nov 1, 2016

Propagandist
Oct 23, 2007

EminusSleepus posted:

this week's update: 2.6? what 2.6? I don't know anything about 2.6...ohhh te-varin yeah we got updates..we will have a ship sale soon!!

Have they actually designed the ship yet or are they making citizens both design it and pay for it like the predator

EminusSleepus
Sep 28, 2015

Propagandist posted:

Have they actually designed the ship yet or are they making citizens both design it and pay for it like the predator

these are some of the entries lol

Drunk Theory
Aug 20, 2016

Oven Wrangler

Propagandist posted:

Well, I assume they'll do another Fuzzy Modem and steal a portion of a popular design and make it worse.

Then they'll make them pay for it.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

EminusSleepus posted:

thanks for the money spergs

How do she so consistently pick such BAD sunglasses? I mean, HOW?

(Also, did Ben eat her leg???? :suspense:)

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Samizdata posted:

How do she so consistently pick such BAD sunglasses? I mean, HOW?

(Also, did Ben eat her leg???? :suspense:)

Left foot behind right foot.

Also those costumes are so poo poo.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Waiting with baited breath for Chris Roberts to release the financials for Star Citizen that was supposed to drop June 2016.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

alf_pogs posted:

i think it was made from some stuff they had lying around and a garage door opener

That's a lie. Otherwise they would have used the material to make Star Citizen. On time. Under budge...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Bushmaori posted:

This little JPEG was made in Austin, Texas, retails for about $2999.95.

:golfclap:

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

For a second there I thought that Cymelion had finally experienced a moment of clarity.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

orcinus posted:

If mushrooms and garlic are good, WHY IS BEN A GARLICKY MUSHROOM?

suck my garlic-and-fungus soaked oval office

weirdo

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Wise Learned Man posted:

For a second there I thought that Cymelion had finally experienced a moment of clarity.

If that ever happens you'll read about it in an obituary

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

The Titanic posted:

Halloween is almost over.

There is always next year!

Lack of Gravitas
Oct 11, 2012

Grimey Drawer

orcinus posted:

A digitigrade animal wouldn't be bipedal, because digitigrade animals are quadrupeds.

These are just more goonie lies trying to discredit Christ Roberts, visionary.

Behold:

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Left foot behind right foot.

Also those costumes are so poo poo.

I like my answer better.

And no revelation on the sunglasses?

Anyone?

Bueller?

Flarpy
Aug 13, 2016

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Waiting with baited breath for Chris Roberts to release the financials for Star Citizen that was supposed to drop June 2016.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/bated-breath

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

One of the Titans in Titanfall 2 has a sword.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I didn't actually read any of the hundreds of posts I skipped but did Lazrin just say he bought the ship that was in part designed by the child molester? lmao

Gradis
Feb 27, 2016

GAPE APE

i feel this way about pineapple.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007
Looks like it is time for an internal witchhunt.

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/21662-industrial-grade-cat-remover
(Hide cat posts from SA's Star Citizen thread)

This adept of chaos needs to be found and introduced to the righteous flames of the Inquisition! Their heresy must be purged! (And I know it can't be CIG people as it apparently works?)

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/Terallian/status/793356661763117056

https://twitter.com/xFallaste/status/793229844620320768

https://twitter.com/VariXx/status/792129240837816320

https://twitter.com/Insidealive/status/791466561072721920

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheLightPurges
Sep 24, 2016

by exmarx

Samizdata posted:

Looks like it is time for an internal witchhunt.

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/21662-industrial-grade-cat-remover
(Hide cat posts from SA's Star Citizen thread)

This adept of chaos needs to be found and introduced to the righteous flames of the Inquisition! Their heresy must be purged! (And I know it can't be CIG people as it apparently works?)

What kind of monster would deprive themselves of such joy

• Locked thread