Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
oh holy poo poo lmao ##vote AA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Inf you devious Bastard. When I die they would know the truth of your treachery. I am a humble cat whose reflection has died. Infinitum is a filthy liar, a wolf in cat's clothing. Hang him.

##vote inf.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I'll be out from pretty much now. So I won't be able to respond to any scum accusations that I was the one that killed KB.

You either believe me or you don't.
If you're playing with me in other games atm, you know I'm a straight shooter and I've been on absolute fire with my callouts lately.

I swear on me sexy sexy beard that AA+Cpig are scum.

If you want to lynch scum, lynch AA.
If you want to lynch me, a sexy as hell town bodyguard, that's your choice. I just won't be about to argue against it cause I'm getting drunk as a skunk this arvo

Enjoy your day lads :toot:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Lynch me if you think I seriously outted myself as scum in an unconfirmed masonry. Also how could I kill kb if I visited inf. Self watching bodyguard. Don't be dumb.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Dudes a garbage lying cat impostor.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Inf you devious Bastard. When I die they would know the truth of your treachery. I am a humble cat whose reflection has died. Infinitum is a filthy liar, a wolf in cat's clothing. Hang him.

##vote inf.

When you die you're going to flip scum, so I think I can live with myself mate.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)

this is a stickup posted:

I mean inf clearly knows something but you don't think that's OMGUS from jimson? Seriously?

I don't think there would be any reason for Jimson to do that.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Seriously don't be dumb. Inf hosed up his fake claim. How could I kill KB if I visited inf, the self proclaimed selfwatching bodyguard. If I targeted inf and attacked inf he'd be dead. And if I targeted KB and attacked kB inf would still die by his own logic and role description. He hosed up his own lie.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Tired Moritz posted:

What is Mod Annoyer

Some form of cop, from what result told me

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Also how could I kill kb if I visited inf. Self watching bodyguard. Don't be dumb.

Am I reading this wrong? your argument is that you didn't visit inf and both kill kb at the same time, on the same night, by yourself? Inf didn't suggest that in any way, what point are you even trying to make there? that you are the only scum that can kill?

I thought you were scummy during the last day and inf is right, his calls (in games I was in) have been outstandingly accurate.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
You almost got me fuccboi, but its your anus that's the cat's meow tonight.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Anyways jimson was pure tracker and i am a tracking/watching JOAT so i cannot believe for one goddamn second that AA is also a town tracker in a 13 person game.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Am I reading this wrong? your argument is that you didn't visit inf and both kill kb at the same time, on the same night, by yourself? Inf didn't suggest that in any way, what point are you even trying to make there? that you are the only scum that can kill?

I thought you were scummy during the last day and inf is right, his calls (in games I was in) have been outstandingly accurate.

How does my action make me scum then? :allears:

Use the bits of meat between your ears

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I am A, inf is B and KB is C

A visits B, C dies.

What's the correlation?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Seriously don't be dumb. Inf hosed up his fake claim. How could I kill KB if I visited inf, the self proclaimed selfwatching bodyguard. If I targeted inf and attacked inf he'd be dead. And if I targeted KB and attacked kB inf would still die by his own logic and role description. He hosed up his own lie.

Because you didn't do the kill.

You redirected me somewhere and someone else on the scum team (IE CPig or one of your other scumbros) did the kill.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Tired Moritz posted:

I don't think there would be any reason for Jimson to do that.

You're right, I went back and looked. I assumed AA had been pushing jimson but he really wasn't

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I'll help. Doesn't exist.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I am A, inf is B and KB is C

A visits B, C dies.

What's the correlation?

I bet you're loving filthy you've been caught out so early :allears:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Infinitum posted:

Because you didn't do the kill.

You redirected me somewhere and someone else on the scum team (IE CPig or one of your other scumbros) did the kill.

So you have no proof of me being a redirector self watching body guard, and even if that was my role. How's it inherently scummy? Esp. If I thought you were scum. You're caught lying scum. Writhe more maggot.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

How does my action make me scum then? :allears:

Use the bits of meat between your ears

It doesn't necessitate you being scum, but I believe Jimmy's joat and jimson is confirmed as a tracker. Are you also claiming straight tracker or is ot different?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
No, I bubbles to Jimson's Bobbles am a pure tracker unconfirmed mason.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
If inf is lying about you, this is suicide because it means his role is bullshit. Why claim in that case?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

If inf is lying about you, this is suicide because it means his role is bullshit. Why claim in that case?

Why would I knowingly outmyself as scum in a masonry? I'm dumb, not idiotic.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

So you have no proof of me being a redirector self watching body guard, and even if that was my role. How's it inherently scummy? Esp. If I thought you were scum. You're caught lying scum. Writhe more maggot.

The proof is the PM from Asiina saying my protection on KB was a success, and that you visited me (Which you admitted)

Infact I told the thread that you visited me before you admitted it.
So at the very least you just confirmed I am, at the very least, a Self Watcher

Like.. you just confirmed half of my role mate. :laffo:
So cheers for that :boonie:

Now it comes down to town believing the bodyguard claim, which isn't a huge stretch.
The only logic that makes sense here is if my bodyguard got redirected, and seeing how you were the only one that visited me (By your own admission)

ERGO

YOU
=
SCUM REDIRECTOR

:dunkedon:

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
AA is a loving charlatan and turboing him might not be super town to cut discussion short but it'd be funny and cool.

Also wooden treat seems like it'd be a bad thing like a sort of negative dummy treat so ##treat cpig suck wood pig i hope u get splinters.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I am legit out for the day now. Have fun lads :toot:

May as well be a bit cheeky with this as well.
##treat Infinitum

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
I assume that was bullshit from jimson, I've already said as much

pretty weird to smear you like that for no reason though, which means at the very least jimson also probably believed you are scum

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
If you don't see how inf is full of poo poo, you deserve to be squirt with a water bottle. ##treat cpig, make good use pig.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Jimmy Hats posted:

Also wooden treat seems like it'd be a bad thing like a sort of negative dummy treat so ##treat cpig suck wood pig i hope u get splinters.

:lol:

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
Inf might be full of poo poo, and in that case he's definitely the one that killed kb. but his claim would mean we find that out for sure. I can't think of a reason inf would do something so dumb.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Inf might be full of poo poo, and in that case he's definitely the one that killed kb. but his claim would mean we find that out for sure. I can't think of a reason inf would do something so dumb.

I'm just gonna reiterate that aa is claiming tracker which is hot poo poo.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Seriously, even if I wasn't a tracker, there's no way to prove I'm a redirector. I tracked inf, so yea he can see himself or another scum is also a tracker who watched me and told him. I mean think about it... Day just starts, inf claims I visit him and tries to tie it to KBs death... And contrives the argument that I'm a redirector and I some how inferred he was a body guard and I should redirect him, because he for sure was targeting KB to "protect" him?

I love coincidence but that's a big flaccid dicked lie.

What's more believable?

I tracked inf to KBs kill and someone informed him he was watched

OR...

Master tacticians CPig and AA used their superior reading and skill to identify the bodyguard and his intended target and redirect him to secure a kill.

gently caress that. Don't be dumb.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Inf hosed up his claim and you are buying that hosed up atrocity hook, line and sinker.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
we actually are close to a turbo so I'm going to ##unvote for now at least so someone doesn't hammer before everyone gets to discuss things

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
##unvote

I want to see what Sombre and Retro got to say.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Inf is trying really really hard and alas, his claim is bullshit.

##vote inf

##treat cpig

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Just lol at cpig treating himseld with the obvious trap treat. Truly a bozo.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Wooden treats are still v good. Obviously you never had one.
Missing out smdh.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Inf hosed up his claim and you are buying that hosed up atrocity hook, line and sinker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
I knew infinus was town. #vote aa

• Locked thread