Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
victrix
Oct 30, 2007

Turdsdown Tom posted:

i just played a full game of Domination on Shipment :pwn:

you literally couldn't even loving spawn because grenades just blow up infinitely

2007.txt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I have no idea why they included shipment. It really is a terrible map.

I'm downloading MWR right now.

Fatty_McLumpkin
Sep 30, 2002

Oh I loooove going to the mooon ahaha ahhhahaaa
Come play MWR.. the water's fine.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Getting nothing but bad connections in IW, also weird errors where it rejects my connection a lot.

Remastered on the other hand has been smooth as silk, one laggy match and it wasn't even that bad.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

victrix posted:

2007.txt

in 2007 i would have used the server browser to avoid selecting a Dom game on Shipment......because i'd have been playing the game on PC :smug:

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Turdsdown Tom posted:

i just played a full game of Domination on Shipment :pwn:

you literally couldn't even loving spawn because grenades just blow up infinitely

:hellyeah:

Owns.

Stop, you're reminding me how much I miss this game... :frogon:

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

The calling card in MWR for killing 100 people with a grenade launcher is a poop emoji with sunglasses. :allears:

housefly
Sep 11, 2001

Games tonight in IW were good at first then the connection started going to poo poo. Moved over to MWR and went 3.0 my first game. That game owns.

Fatty_McLumpkin
Sep 30, 2002

Oh I loooove going to the mooon ahaha ahhhahaaa
colon and I need goons to play MWR... get on.

loving retards.

versus
Sep 11, 2001

:iw:
ok i'm here now

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I'll be playing MWR in about 20 minutes or so.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Gordon Shumway posted:

I have this dumb game now and am playing it, if anyone else is on. GT is Jack5434.

added you, I'm wallsmasher64

where my other xbone goons at let's do this thing

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!
lol loving hell the cod4 remaster has domination halftime rounds. never buying this, gently caress it all.

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER
LIVE AT MONSTER TRUCK JAM 2KXX

Welp my MWR is patched and my multiplayer is still grayed out but IW works fine...

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

TMMadman posted:

I'll be playing MWR in about 20 minutes or so.

Ok, I guess make that an hour because it apparently needs to download the whole thing before I can play multiplayer.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

i am extremely terrible at cod blops infinite pops but the loot gods saw fit to give me the dang old stab shotgun so I can instakill people in melee. it makes people insanely mad even though I still do terribly, so people pick up my gun when I die to try and wreck me or something but it just ends up with like everyone in the match using my dumb shotgun.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Skeezy posted:

How's Jon Snow in the game? He cool. Good villain or what?

he is alright. he is pretty generic, usual "fascist/strong survive, compassion and care is weakness/kill all who oppose" type of villain. he is basically playing the opposite of john snow. the SETDEFF is pretty one demintional. they are basically like zeon or the helghast.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Fatty_McLumpkin posted:

Come play MWR.. the water's fine.

I just went .36 in my first game, on Crash. I don't think I have it in me anymore. :( I played Mercenary TDM and it seemed liked everyone else in the game had never stopped playing.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

"You are being- Charlie secure."

Uh, great. Thanks, announcerbot.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

is call of duty a video game

Jesus Toast
Sep 30, 2005

eleven extra elephants posted:

lol loving hell the cod4 remaster has domination halftime rounds. never buying this, gently caress it all.

It's not that bad unless you're on Bog with shiny new kids that think C means Cool so we should always cap it because we're cool. The classic spawn traps still work amazingly well, and RPD wall banging across the map is a work of art. I finally got into a lobby that had people on mics, and the rage from killing people with an ACOG Skorpion is just as good as it was back in the day. Worth the $10 I actually paid for it. I might play IW eventually, but it probably won't be any time soon.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

It has rage mics now? That almost makes up for halftime existing.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Man, downloading poo poo on the PS4 network just sucks. It just slows down or stalls out for no reason, so you basically have to constantly watch it in order to pause/unpause when it does something stupid. I was switching back to watching TV while I let it download and I'd come back 20-30 minutes later to see that the time had gone from ~45 minutes to 3+ hours or the download not moving at all.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

TMMadman posted:

Man, downloading poo poo on the PS4 network just sucks. It just slows down or stalls out for no reason, so you basically have to constantly watch it in order to pause/unpause when it does something stupid. I was switching back to watching TV while I let it download and I'd come back 20-30 minutes later to see that the time had gone from ~45 minutes to 3+ hours or the download not moving at all.

I've had a bear of a time with Xbox Live the past two days too, FWIW. I've got MWR up but have just paused IW at 14% so I can play MWR.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Hurray! I'm playing MWR on the PS4 now.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

I got the assault rifle that splits in two and I am now having a great time in COD BLOPS SPACE HOPS

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
MW1 level up guitar riff still best level up guitar riff.

The main thing this game is doing is making me just want MW2R, though.

versus
Sep 11, 2001

:iw:
my ps4 says it doesn't have enough space to install both IW and MWR

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

versus posted:

my ps4 says it doesn't have enough space to install both IW and MWR

MWR and IW take up 104 GB together. Since the PS4 starts complaining after 400 GB with the stock drive, the two games take up a quarter of your disk space.

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Baby Executive is pleased with your performance!
How are people still using only the stock 500 gb drives.

Upgrade to a terabyte or something Jesus

housefly
Sep 11, 2001

trash person posted:

How are people still using only the stock 500 gb drives.

Upgrade to a terabyte or something Jesus

Buy a drive for me. Thanks in advance!

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Is there a PC thread for cod I can't find or is this it

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

The gun sfx effects in IW are so, so much better than BO

I laughed when they dubbed over the sounds of some of the guns in the BO trailers because they were too puny

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae
Is there a WiiU thread for cod

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

Who wants to play video games?
Should I buy this on PC?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Whoo more updates. Do they announce what these do anywhere?

mfny
Aug 17, 2008
Need moar xbone IW goons.

GT: S1Nx81

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Just got to the space shooter part of the campaign in the beginning and it's honestly pretty fun. Jon Snow is killing me though because I can't unsee that character every time he pops up. It's so out of the norm for him IMO.

It's a solid campaign so far though.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Skeezy posted:

Just got to the space shooter part of the campaign in the beginning and it's honestly pretty fun. Jon Snow is killing me though because I can't unsee that character every time he pops up. It's so out of the norm for him IMO.

It's a solid campaign so far though.

The seamless transition from jumping into a jet and blasting off into space with no noticeable loading was really well done. ~versimillitude~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

faantastic
Dec 31, 2006

that dude.

Hopping on MWR in about 15 if anyone's on psn.

• Locked thread