Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I think it's a bit pretentious to think you could.

That was the point I was making. Great talk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Somberbrero posted:

That was the point I was making. Great talk.

Quite.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Treat Vote

CapitalistPig (3) - Anomalous Amalgam, CapitalistPig, Jimmy Hats
Infinitum (2) - Infinitum, Retro Futurist
derp (1) - Somberbrero

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Anomalous Amalgam (4): Tired Moritz, Infinitum, Jimmy Hats, this is a stickup, this is a stickup, Tired Moritz, derp, this is a stickup
Tired Moritz (2): BottleKnight, CapitalistPig
Infinitum (1): Anomalous Amalgam, CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig
Jimmy Hats (1): Somberbrero
CapitalistPig (0): Infinitum, Jimmy Hats, Infinitum, Jimmy Hats

Not Voting (3): Flying Leatherman, Retro Futurist, Tired Moritz

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 07th, 2016 at 10 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 day, 21 hours.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
it's weird how both aa and james are treating pigs.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
and hey bottleknight quit phoning it in. i am your mafia dad and i disapprove of your choices.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
Africa is surprisingly difficult to sing karaoke

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
Sorry wrong thread. Kill aa, etc

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Okay, can someone give me an actual reason why AA is being voted? Or are you all so biased toward Infi? I can understand Infi's vote but I expected better of Jimmy, Derp is definitely scum with his bandwagon on AA without even an attempt to explain his reasoning and we have stickup with a "muh gut" vote

derp posted:

##vote aa

that's it. just a vote because lol its derp xD

We have a claimed JOAT who decided to loving track KB instead of watching him, and a self-proclaimed BG THAT'S LITERALLY THE ONLY PERSON WHO ADMITTED THAT THEY WENT AND VISITED THE DEAD

##treat Somber

I also like to hear BK's opinion when he isn't tunneling my rear end, FL and Retro too.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
Well, my reasoning, anyway: I talked a little bit earlier in the day about why I believe Inf over AA. I thought about it some more, and besides what I mentioned earlier, I just don't see a reason for scum to trade one for one on day 2 - and if Inf's lying, that's basically what he's doing here. I don't see a lie like that not being exposed by tomorrow. Lastly, it took nine minutes from the start of day for Inf to come up with that fakeclaim, and nine minutes from results to elaborate fakeclaim...eh.

Also, AA keeps lying and misrepresenting stuff against him. It's been pointed out a couple of times. Here's another one.

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

[ ... ]Look back at the first claim... There's no reference to being redirected. He just claims I visit him and he body guarded KB, yet somehow my visiting him makes me scum. No reference to redirectors as of yet.
And here's the relevant part of Inf's initial claim today:

Infinitum posted:

I am a Self Watching Bodyguard.

I am informed when someone visits me.
Last night Anomalous Amalgam visited me.
He was the ONLY person to visit me.

:siren: I protected King Burgundy last night and got a success :siren:
If my bodyguard target is killed, I die instead of them.

Ergo

:siren: Anomalous Amalgam is a scum redirector :siren:
Otherwise I would have died last night instead of KB.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Flying Leatherman posted:

Well, my reasoning, anyway: I talked a little bit earlier in the day about why I believe Inf over AA. I thought about it some more, and besides what I mentioned earlier, I just don't see a reason for scum to trade one for one on day 2 - and if Inf's lying, that's basically what he's doing here. I don't see a lie like that not being exposed by tomorrow. Lastly, it took nine minutes from the start of day for Inf to come up with that fakeclaim, and nine minutes from results to elaborate fakeclaim...eh.

Also, AA keeps lying and misrepresenting stuff against him. It's been pointed out a couple of times. Here's another one.

Well vote me out and eat crow later.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Somberbrero posted:

it's weird how both aa and james are treating pigs.

My name is jimmy btw.

Also the treat is made of wood it is clearly a garbage treat and cpig is gonna die from it

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Flying Leatherman posted:

idk being bad at reading doesn't make someone scum.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Let's chump this scumbo so i can do night actions and/or get murdered

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Only I'm not scum and no one has provided a rational reason for me to be scum...

:shrug:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

AA has laid some ground work for "scum can mess with the flip" so let's not fall for it when hats or whoever else is scum tries to push it tomorrow.

Also I don't think AA is a redirector, I think he's a juggernaut. I feel like inf wouldn't have gotten "success" unless his target had a kill attempt. It's moot but I wanted to clarify.

##vote aa

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Retro Futurist posted:

AA has laid some ground work for "scum can mess with the flip" so let's not fall for it when hats or whoever else is scum tries to push it tomorrow.
Also I don't think AA is a redirector, I think he's a juggernaut. I feel like inf wouldn't have gotten "success" unless his target had a kill attempt. It's moot but I wanted to clarify.

##vote aa

That makes no sense at all, the only way for AA to be a juggernaut if he was the one to visit KB and he didn't. To clarify, Juggernauts break through kill protection, right?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Oh yeah, I misread the order of events.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
##vote Infinitum

I just don't buy Infi's story, it's way too coincidental. It reads like something cooked up ahead of time.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Just hammer AA and get the day over. Inf lynch is not gonna happen today.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
TM is bugging me with this hard defense. It's a little bizarre.

anyway I guess I'll do a thing.

##vote AA
:redhammer:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
:zombie: You deserve your doom, but good luck town. :zombie:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Anomalous Amalgam (6): Tired Moritz, Infinitum, Jimmy Hats, this is a stickup, this is a stickup, Tired Moritz, derp, this is a stickup, Retro Futurist, Flying Leatherman
Tired Moritz (2): BottleKnight, CapitalistPig
Infinitum (2): Anomalous Amalgam, CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig, Tired Moritz
Jimmy Hats (1): Somberbrero
CapitalistPig (0): Infinitum, Jimmy Hats, Infinitum, Jimmy Hats

Not Voting (0):

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 07th, 2016 at 10 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 day, 7 hours.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

quote:

It's a lazy Sunday afternoon for the cats. It's cold outside, but indoors with the sun shining in, most of the cats are fast asleep in various pools of light around the house. That is, except a couple of cats who are just super agitated, each sure that the other has wronged them. Slowly the commotion wakes the other cats who choose sides in the fight. Finally Lynea has to get up off her couch where she's been watching reruns of Grey's Anatomy and trying to knit a Christmas present and settle the argument. She picks up one of the cats.

"Didn't I get rid of you yesterday? No matter, it's time for you to go!"

She puts the cat outside in the cold. He immediately goes and jumps in a pile of leaves chasing a squirrel, oblivious to his homelessness. Lynea returns to watching TV.

Anomalous Amalgam, Bubble, Town-aligned Tracker Mason was kicked out D2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C97ho4X5tVE&t=91s

Treat Vote

CapitalistPig (3) - Anomalous Amalgam, CapitalistPig, Jimmy Hats
Infinitum (2) - Infinitum, Retro Futurist
derp (1) - Somberbrero
Somberbrero (1) - Tired Moritz

CapitalistPig gets a treat!

Actions in 24 hours please.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Don't forget to submit actions, you terrible, terrible cats.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Sorry folks, feeling kinda sick and I gotta get up early in the morning so lack of flavour. Let's just say that Lynea loves all her fluffy fluffy kitties and you're all wonderful.

Well one of you isn't. one of you was kicked out in the middle of the night.

Flying Leatherman, Mittens, Town-aligned Lie Detector was kicked out N2.

It is now D3.

Today's treat is a moldy treat!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Not Voting (9): BottleKnight, CapitalistPig, derp, Infinitum, Jimmy Hats, Retro Futurist, Somberbrero, this is a stickup, Tired Moritz

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 09th, 2016 at 11 p.m. EST -- that's in about 2 days.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
...a moldy treat? i'm pretty sure this cat lady is like abusing us or something

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Well.. poo poo.

Should have gone with CPig :v:

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
should had gone with the two people that visited KB

aka infi and Jimmy

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Tired Moritz posted:

should had gone with the two people that visited KB

aka infi and Jimmy

I protected Jimmy Hats last night

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Can anyone verify that?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Noone visited me last night, so unlikely.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Huh.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
I was roleblocked

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
Also i retire from mafia

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
getting roleblocked is hip and cool, everybody is doing it

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
Ive been wrong about literally everyone so i guess we should kill inf and burger king

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Yes, but kill CPig before me tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
No lets not, because infinitum is the one who is actually scum.

The wooden treat makes me a stump when i die btw.

• Locked thread