Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
Yeah I'm thinking it's Pokemon. I can get it cheaper with my family's Prime sub so that seems the best way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

rediscover posted:

Sorry about that mate. Go away

yeah nah

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Mokinokaro posted:

For longevity it probably is and, hey, the series hasn't had a dud.

"Black 2" is the only pokemon game i never finished, because it is quite literally the same exact game

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Crimson Harvest posted:

Yeah I'm thinking it's Pokemon. I can get it cheaper with my family's Prime sub so that seems the best way.

:hellyeah:

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

O poo poo, Pimp Zone/ BYOB flamewar ITT?

:slick: :slick: https://youtu.be/tobnuZvQQ94?t=13s :slick: :slick: :slick:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Crimson Harvest posted:

I'm kinda poor and can't always play everything right when it comes out. This month, money is tighter than normal. If you could only buy one game between now and December what would it be? I kind of want both World of Final Fantasy and Pokemon, but there's also Tyranny and loving Dishonored 2 to think about. Or should I start saving for a Switch?

If it's a singleplayer game it'll be the same game a year from now just cheaper

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

But also I'm getting Pokemon, DIshonored, and FF15 this month so I'm an idiot

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
I dont buy games when they come out, OP. There's enough poo poo in my library i have yet to play.

Centrist Dad
Nov 13, 2007

When I see your posting
College Slice
Buy some game that will help you get a job where you will have slightly more disposable income, ha ha cheers mate! :cheers:

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Oyak posted:

Buy some game that will help you get a job where you will have slightly more disposable income, ha ha cheers mate! :cheers:

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Oyak posted:

Please don't influence someone to join the world of competitive esports.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

Oyak posted:

I wasn't going to address this but I'm disabled you insensitive gently caress.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Crimson Harvest posted:

I wasn't going to address this but I'm disabled you insensitive gently caress.

Have you tried having a normal body

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

rediscover posted:

Good plan I'll let you know how it turns out!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

rediscover posted:

Uh, yikes! We're all gamers here, buddy. I think we can all admit that the Wii Fit says "ouch!" when we step on it and then immediately turn it off.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

rediscover posted:

[Anti-ableism panda stands up in the bamboo thicket and looks extremely dissapointedly at you]

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

Don't worry I keep my delicate feelings secured behind some serious like +5 armor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Wormskull posted:

[Anti-ableism panda stands up in the bamboo thicket and looks extremely dissapointedly at you]

I'm sorry to the panda

• Locked thread