Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
American Dad! returns on Halloween.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
Aw yeah

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
It's been pushed back to November 7th :mad:

The_Doctor fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Oct 16, 2016

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

:(

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.
Father's Daze
Stan keeps repeating the same Father's Day in a parody of "Groundhog Day"

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
Oh hey. It's back? Cool.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Yay this is good news! I thought the next season was not for awhile.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light
OCDOCDOCD

I laughed. I'm sorry.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I was expecting things a little different from the description.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

muscles like this! posted:

I was expecting things a little different from the description.

He's protecting his homeland and family from a lovely Father's Day.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light
Oh, gently caress, it's back.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Good episode. I enjoyed it.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

The return of the golden turd.

Loomer
Dec 19, 2007

A Very Special Hell
Oh poo poo, Snot.

Ceramics
May 26, 2014

Great episode, didn't feel "off" like some of the TBS ones do IMO. Would have fit right in 5 seasons or so ago.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Ceramics posted:

Great episode, didn't feel "off" like some of the TBS ones do IMO. Would have fit right in 5 seasons or so ago.

I agree.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Although the announcer right before the episode started still called it the "new, edgier" American Dad.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

They've been doing it since it got to TBS because they are not censoring it (except for nudity apparently).

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
I hope the golden turd makes it to the series finale, possibly in a mind quad crossover.

For today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SkWJPvnIEY

The Nastier Nate fucked around with this message at 21:03 on Nov 8, 2016

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Trying to find a stream of last night's ep, I found Standard Deviation, which apparently I've never seen.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Me too, that was classic American Dad. So many great moments. I know it's good when I forget all the great moments I laughed at. The dad fashion show was just so absurd.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Last Chance posted:

Me too, that was classic American Dad. So many great moments. I know it's good when I forget all the great moments I laughed at. The dad fashion show was just so absurd.

The Dick dance cry bit was hilarious.

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

Request for gif of haley as the doof warrior, if it works please

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
OMG when it went to letterbox I was hoping it was the return of the golden turd. Not disappointed.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Chop Sunni posted:

Request for gif of haley as the doof warrior, if it works please

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Santa Cat Says: Good deeds are the things to always do, just make sure someone is watching you
Out of everything, Roger yelling after Stan shot the ceiling got me the most, haha

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

TheFattestPat posted:

Out of everything, Roger yelling after Stan shot the ceiling got me the most, haha

Yes! Also Roger's inability to get situated during Stan's story. It's the little things..

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

RugClockVexx
Aug 15, 2008
That was a fantastic episode! "Rich and Mitch were found in a ditch, do-dah do-dah! Sorry Mrs. jankovich, your stupid sons are dead!"

Did anyone notice Reginald Koala being sold at the CIA yard sale? I thought at first it was a plush toy version of him but I think he was dead/stuffed!!

RugClockVexx fucked around with this message at 21:31 on Nov 11, 2016

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

I completely forgot about that character

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

RugClockVexx posted:

That was a fantastic episode! "Rich and Mitch were found in a ditch, do-dah do-dah! Sorry Mrs. jankovich, you're stupid sons are dead!"

Did anyone notice Reginald Koala being sold at the CIA yard sale? I thought at first it was a plush toy version of him but I think he was dead/stuffed!!

That was a great quick joke and a amazing one too if this is how they get rid of Reginald.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

RugClockVexx posted:

That was a fantastic episode! "Rich and Mitch were found in a ditch, do-dah do-dah! Sorry Mrs. jankovich, your stupid sons are dead!"

Well, Koala's only have a lifespan of 13-18 years, so, yeah he dead.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
He was only funny the first appearance and embarassingly unfunny the other times.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

He was only funny the first appearance and embarassingly unfunny the other times.

You and I gonna fight in a field.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Fight and Flight (Season 14, Episode 2)
When Steve brings home an F, Stan flies off the handle and takes charge of producing a full-fledged reenactment of Charles Lindbergh's solo flight for a school project.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

lol

StalkofWheat
Oct 10, 2012
Now that's the escalation I love this show for.

RugClockVexx
Aug 15, 2008

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Aww, I was ready to have more Koala-T time with him! I guess it is an edgier American Dad on TBS...

Checked the wiki for American Dad, apparently Reginald appeared in 14 episodes. Must've been some cameos like this last episode

RugClockVexx fucked around with this message at 02:33 on Nov 14, 2016

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

the cold opens continue to kill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Oh Candyman!