Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Oh, gently caress OFF.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

loving seriously? :what:

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Hitting the home stretch here business is about to pick up

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Every good wrestler on this loving show is treated like garbage, jesus christ, please jump ship at SS, Sami.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

My waifu is Symmetra and I can't wait for her patch that changes her position on the spectrum from bad to hopefuly less bad.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

It blows my mind how much WWE leans on distractions to be the death blow in a match. It's a twice a week thing, it feels like. It's "Somebody does something outside the ring, person distracted is rolled up, 1, 2, 3".

Puerto Rico in November's pretty nice, though.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Like, I'm not crazy in thinking Goldust is pretty goddamn fun and a good wrestler, right? I feel like he could totally be Raw's Heath Slater if this show wasn't written by a pack of monkeys.

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

Boredom is always counter-revolutionary. Always.
Next month: More people will appear and not do anything!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

VJeff posted:

Every good wrestler on this loving show is treated like garbage, jesus christ, please jump ship at SS, Sami.

Sami lifts up his gym bag and is confused at how heavy it is. He unzips it and inside is Cesaro who quietly mouths,"Please take me with you :gonk:"

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

VJeff posted:

Like, I'm not crazy in thinking Goldust is pretty goddamn fun and a good wrestler, right? I feel like he could totally be Raw's Heath Slater if this show wasn't written by a pack of monkeys.

He and Truth are fun as hell.

R-Truth's gimmick is basically "doofus who goes about life with a smile on his face" and it rules. The Pokemon Go walk-in is the funniest thing I've seen certainly in WWE, and really in life in a while. I laughed like an idiot.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Nov 8, 2016

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Nobody likes a fat Hardy

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Please don't get infected by Raw next week, you two.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I just got here. On a scale of Raw to Shimmy Shimmy Ya how bad is Raw?

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

VJeff posted:

Sami takes off his checkered jacket to reveal a Raw poo poo, takes that off to reveal an Operation Ivy shirt, then finally (maybe) a Smackdown shirt

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

VJeff posted:

nope, Goldust is plenty fine, but this is Raw where they can't make anything good out of Sami Zayn, Cesaro and an entire Cruiserweight division, so

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

I just got here. On a scale of Raw to Shimmy Shimmy Ya how bad is Raw?

I think we've had four matches so far.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

"fantasy warfare gets real" is a hundred times worse than any of the other unnatural turns of phrase wwe insists upon for branding purposes

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Hrmmm Charlotte's talking? *switches channel*

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

VJeff posted:

Please don't get infected by Raw next week, you two.

I hope Bryan just stands there going :haw: and constantly laughing at Stephanie as she rants at them.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

i'm sick of Charlotte.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
Thank god, Raw just got better.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Shima Honnou posted:

I think we've had four matches so far.

On the plus side Nia Jax is here :allears:

Can these Survivor Series teams get along?!

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Alicia Fox lol

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

CBJSprague24 posted:

i'm sick of Charlotte.

Charlotte owns

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

On the plus side Nia Jax is here :allears:

Hell yeah!!

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
wow, they really didn't want to bring much of a show to Scotland, did they. Like this has to be a record for least amount of actual wrestling on a show

I've been mostly playing video games and not paying attention but the boredom is managing to seep in anyway

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

This segment will be worth watching

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Alicia Fox? Why would you.. she's not even... oh, fuckit.

Just slap Dana in there already, let's guarantee a shitshow.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Wow, either Dana or Sasha didn't make it.

And I'm surprised that I'm not sure which.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

Civil War: I'm with Alicia Fox

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
If the women start fighting, I wonder if Foxx will want them to TALK TALK TALK IT OUT

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

The team is a...We're a...I'm a survivor Raw is a survivor

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Holy poo poo it's a good thing Fox is pretty.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Now Bayley? Bayley is fun.

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

lmao Fox rules

let her talk forever

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Hahahah, Cole didn't look like he expected that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Bayley rules :3:

• Locked thread