Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

SyntheticPolygon posted:

Woah dang. You mean to say that the things that have already been released about Ultra Beasts are true? Messed up.

Wonder what products it uses for it's hair to get that typing.

Lava, apparently. The best conditioner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HeartNotes3
Jun 25, 2013
It breaks my heart a little that Lurantis is so slow...

Are we going to be seeing non-Alolan pokemon from the start, or will it just be similar to the pokes that were in the demo?

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things

HeartNotes3 posted:

It breaks my heart a little that Lurantis is so slow...

Are we going to be seeing non-Alolan pokemon from the start, or will it just be similar to the pokes that were in the demo?

There's non-Alolan pokemon everywhere.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Xander B Coolridge posted:

Alolan Dugtrio seems to be ground/steel apparently

That is some strong rear end flow

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

My disdain for you all knows no bounds.
Team Skull is on Aether's side. Gladion is our boy.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
https://archive.nyafuu.org/_/search/tripcode/fFO0IgPFrv8/

Here's the 4chan posts made by the leaker in order. Be ready for spoilers.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

all I want are stats. feed those numbers directly into my vein

Spatula City
Oct 21, 2010

LET ME EXPLAIN TO YOU WHY YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING
oh, this is neat. Seems like Decidueye doesn't have an ideal stat build, but WHATEVER. Owl Buddy will prevail, I don't need him/her (depends on my patience for reloading) to be OU.

ALSO, Absolutely everyone was right about the Aether Foundation, and something the leaker posted suggests that not Guzma, but Gladion does a heel face turn. Probably he went undercover in Team Skull to begin with, which is cool. Still hoping my theory that Lillie, Gladion, and Lusamine are siblings is correct. I mean, they have exactly the same eye and hair color. THAT CAN'T BE A COINCIDENCE.

Also, relieved Wimpod's evolved form stays Bug/Water, and it looks like we have another Bug/Water family to go with it, maybe one more special-oriented.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Classtoise posted:

Smogon is already calling for it to be NU which seems harsh considering we don't know BST (we only have a guess), movepool, or any idea what's available. One dude is dead certain that Weavile will kill it and that's why it'll never be any good, but I don't remember if Weavile is even IN the Alola dex?? So it's probably irrelevant. Also it was never gonna have 126 base speed.

a trainer has a sneasel so he's probably in the alolan dex

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Countblanc posted:

Sweet, my fav mon.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Countblanc posted:

Sneasel and Golbat, Gladion is definitely Silver 2.0 :allears:

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
people surprised at a grass starter turning out to be bad

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

From this point I politely ask everyone to tag spoilers between plot and Pokemon stats/moves stuff. I don't want the story spoilers but i want the stat spoilers.

HeartNotes3
Jun 25, 2013
I made some fanart of Salazzle because it looks loving cool and its name is rad.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Crawfish
Dec 11, 2012

I'm super bummed they made yet another Grass starter sort of poo poo.

I don't get why they'd write about how fast it is in it's info blurb on the official site and then give it lackluster speed ingame. Game Freak continues to make no sense.

Will probably still use it in the campaign though.

Decus
Feb 24, 2013
Decidueye's hidden ability will be a version of Justified that actually adds an immunity to dark type moves. But they'll forget to release it officially.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Crawfish posted:

I don't get why they'd write about how fast it is in it's info blurb on the official site and then give it lackluster speed ingame. Game Freak continues to make no sense.

It says that it fires its arrows pretty fast. Imagine if you had a gun, just because you can cap a fool by pulling a trigger doesn't mean your speed stat is great.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Crawfish posted:

It's a sniper so it's got to take it's time to aim. It's shots are fast but it's movements aren't. Unlike the movements of Wrestle Cat who is used to moving around the ring with dazzling speed to confound it's opponents and impress the crowd with fast and impactful suplexes and lariats. And unlike Soloist Mermaid who dances around the stage during it's performances with complicated movements, which has obviously increased it's speed and stamina.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Did we get grass staters evolved stats?

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things

RC Cola posted:

Did we get grass staters evolved stats?

Rough estimate

Its plus or minus a few points of that based on EVs. Solid HP/terrible speed. Roughly even attacks and sp. def with regular def being a step down.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Latest rumor/leak that I'm not going to believe until i see a picture of the person's 3DS with it on the screen is that Vanilluxe and Gigalith now have Snow Warning and Sand Stream respectively.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

mabels big day posted:

Latest rumor/leak that I'm not going to believe until i see a picture of the person's 3DS with it on the screen is that Vanilluxe and Gigalith now have Snow Warning and Sand Stream respectively.

It's fake, the person has never mentioned anything about abilities changing. He's just playing through the game normally.

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

Lot of really interesting stuff is popping up, man, it's like the XY leak all over again. Ah memories.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

It's fake, the person has never mentioned anything about abilities changing. He's just playing through the game normally.

The gengar thing too?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

mabels big day posted:

The gengar thing too?
as fake as you are

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

My disdain for you all knows no bounds.

mabels big day posted:

The gengar thing too?

Gengar is fake, because the same leak said Milotic was Water/Fairy, and that got debunked.

Araxxor fucked around with this message at 04:52 on Nov 8, 2016

Crawfish
Dec 11, 2012

At the very least, Wrassle Cats rumoured stat spread is nice.

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

Crawfish posted:

At the very least, Wrassle Cats rumoured stat spread is nice.

What/where is it???

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

For now only believe in pictures of a 3DS.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

is fury attack still dog poo poo or did they buff it to actually be usable for the bird

Decus
Feb 24, 2013
If fury attack was in the demo I don't remember anybody saying it had changed BP.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

mabels big day posted:

From this point I politely ask everyone to tag spoilers between plot and Pokemon stats/moves stuff. I don't want the story spoilers but i want the stat spoilers.

This please.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Also i want to know when and where i can catch everything in the alola dex

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

I want to know when I'm going to die.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Bongo Bill posted:

november 17th, 2016

Spatula City
Oct 21, 2010

LET ME EXPLAIN TO YOU WHY YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING

Bongo Bill posted:

Pretty sure that if there isn't already a ghost Pokemon that does that, there will be.

Injuryprone
Sep 26, 2007

Speak up, there's something in my ear.

Stop giving well designed pokemon bad stats

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST

Injuryprone posted:

Stop giving well designed pokemon bad stats

So basically, stop giving Pokemon bad stats?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decus
Feb 24, 2013
For a lot of these pokemon we probably need to know their full ability list and movesets before actually calling them bad. And any changes made to old moves/pokemon.