Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Astro7x posted:

WTF. Kalisto vs Kendrick with the entire cruiserweight division on the line?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RghgqjIfcU4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
:lol: Shane is the 5th member

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

achillesforever6 posted:

:lol: Shane is the 5th member

I still think this is a swerve until Taker shows us his Smackdown Flag.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

While I am mad as hell that Alexa is not champion and Shane is wrestling at Survivor Series I can at least laugh at this loving company if they're already punting the loserweights off RAM

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

The Cruiserweights on SD makes a ton of sense since they're taping that 205 show with them anyway. Also it would make me happy because I wouldn't have to try and find the match highlights anymore as I will have just watched the show they are on.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
loving lol that Apollo Crews jobbed to the comedy jobber

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Benne posted:

Exactly what I was thinking :laffo:

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

A match being for an entire division is also hilarious

NoMoneyDown
Jan 27, 2009

I've got the advantage. You've got nothing.
So did the RAM writers migrate to Smackdown or something? It seems like such a RAM decision that "oh we need another 5th member. :lol: Shane."

ParanoidInc
Apr 27, 2013

You dun scuffed me for the last time you no-good Zayn boy!
Fun Shoe
Oh my God are they actually going to do the loving Shane/Lesnar angle that's been rumoured

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

where the gently caress are breezango

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

I for one am glad to revisit the days of taped Smackdown and get my sperg on alongside my brethren over two-sentence summaries. Shame that it won't last

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Smackdown looks good, again

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

oatgan posted:

I think on closer inspection, you'll find that "Cruiser" rhymes with "loser"

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

The Cruiserweight Show is supposed to be on Tuesday right? Maybe it'll be smackdown branded as a result of this match and treated as part of a larger Smackdown programming block?

I feel more and more confident about my theory that Miz is going to betray Smackdown, cost Dolph the belt, and defect to Raw when Sami takes the IC title back with him. If Kallisto were to scoop up the Cruiserweight title to replace it that would make a lot of sense.

I'm actually kind of satisfied with Shane being the 5th Man on Smackdown's team rather than Corbin. Especially if its justified by continuity callback to the end of the Invasion.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

I love that people are all complaining about the Cruiserweight Division being potentially 'sent down' to Smackdown, when having the Cruiserweights on Smackdown is was pretty much everyone on here wanted to happen as part of the draft anyway.

Also, can't wait for the Smackdown Soarin' Ellsworth at Survivor Series.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

I mean Shane being a part of SS is plausible, this being the company that it is. But it would make a lot of sense for Undertaker to come back as part of the team, letting the other four carry him through injury.

They'll probably stick with Shane tho. Who knows

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Basic Chunnel posted:

I mean Shane being a part of SS is plausible, this being the company that it is. But it would make a lot of sense for Undertaker to come back as part of the team, letting the other four carry him through injury.

They'll probably stick with Shane tho. Who knows

Orton is having a baby and it's rumored he might not be at SS at all. So maybe there's still place for Taker

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
best match on the card was the ziggler/miz dark match

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

NoMoneyDown posted:

So did the RAM writers migrate to Smackdown or something? It seems like such a RAM decision that "oh we need another 5th member. :lol: Shane."
Unlike those cowards Foley and Steph, Shane fights for his brand in the trenches of this ratings war

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Benne posted:

Someone please tell me there was some fuckery involved because I can't deal with my man Uhaa falling this far.

However, if the Cruisers become exclusive to SDL, that means Uhaa and Tozawa reunite. :dance:

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

sticklefifer posted:

Someone please tell me there was some fuckery involved because I can't deal with my man Uhaa falling this far.

However, if the Cruisers become exclusive to SDL, that means Uhaa and Tozawa reunite. :dance:

iirc it was clean as a whistle

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

oatgan posted:

Check your pm's, or if you did already, respond to my reasonable request. Preferably in the affirmative.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Valeyard posted:

best match on the card was the ziggler/miz dark match

I went to a house show a few years back and miz and ziggler had the motn over a shield wyatt 6man tag. (Wmotn was dbry Kane in a cage.)

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
They're totally gonna non-finish the match for the cruiserweight division and then go "well, guess that means it gets its OWN SHOW" and then banish them all to the network cruiserweight thing only

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

achillesforever6 posted:

Unlike those cowards Foley and Steph, Shane fights for his brand in the trenches of this ratings war

Time for Steph to kick that loser Bayley off the women's team and take her place.

81sidewinder
Sep 8, 2014

Buying stocks on the day of the crash
A match that has decernable stakes is a good thing, IMO. The SS card seemed like a glorified house show.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Curt Hawkins is terrible. Remember when everybody was speculating at the "names" being brought back?

Kurt Angle?!
Rey Mysterio?!
MVP?!
Rob Van Dam?!

Nah, here's Curt Hawkins and Jindar Mahalwahtever.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Spirit squad owns

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

89 posted:

Curt Hawkins is terrible. Remember when everybody was speculating at the "names" being brought back?

Kurt Angle?!
Rey Mysterio?!
MVP?!
Rob Van Dam?!

And Shelton :smith:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

ParanoidInc posted:

Oh my God are they actually going to do the loving Shane/Lesnar angle that's been rumoured

It was always going to happen, this was just an overly complicated dumb way to get to it

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

StarkRavingMad posted:

They're totally gonna non-finish the match for the cruiserweight division and then go "well, guess that means it gets its OWN SHOW" and then banish them all to the network cruiserweight thing only

good. in fact, send them all to NXT.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

plz don't take my Monday night cruisers away

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

89 posted:

Kurt Angle?!
Rey Mysterio?!
MVP?!
Rob Van Dam?!

Hawkins is at least young enough to have potential, whereas the other four close to death, way past it and incredibly boring.

I'd kind of like to see Angle end his in-ring career in WWE though. Then go on to manage American Alpha or something.

I'd actually just like to see goofy Angle back in any capacity actually.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Jinder status: Hindered

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Possible SD spoiler

Tazz is backstage

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Survivor Series lines

Brock -400
Goldberg +280

Team Raw Men 5 -210
Team SD +160

Team Raw Women 5 -185
Team SD +145

Team Raw Tag 10 -270
Team SD +190

Miz +240
Zayn -320

The Brian Kendrick +390
Kalisto -590

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
If I'm reading that correctly that means that every RAW team are expected to win except for the Cruiserweights?

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

RealFoxy posted:

If I'm reading that correctly that means that every RAW team are expected to win except for the Cruiserweights?

Take that, smarks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
if these odds are true not only will the NXT tag champ match be better than the entire Survivor Series card but so will the other nxt tag match