Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Jimmy Hats posted:

i didn't say it was impossible i said I had reason to doubt it. this game isn't about absolute certainties you bozo.

yeah that reasoning doesn't really follow. as a moderator too many night actions means the day phase is pointless. it takes careful balance to mitigate that and useful passive roles are one way to mitigate those shenanigans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Lynching u would be a good way to mitigate your posting haha slam dunk sonnnn

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
you can try but i am literally invincible.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
who scum

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Jimmy Hats posted:

uh it's jimmy

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
haha that is a good joke and i had a 'lol' as you call it but i am 100% town boy and have been 100% truthful about everything at all times and i am #sorrynotsorry for being bad and wrong about things

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
it'd cool james. apparently no one cares anyway. what kind of treat do you want tonight? i want the scum to win now.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
P sure you've wanted the scum (your team) to win all game

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
somber has been on point this entire game making reasonable and logical suggestions that have been correct thus far. so not a very high %.

maybe if we switch you and somber it would be high? you're a claimed voyeur joat and we've had two confirmed town trackers flip already.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Alright I've been suspicious of Jimmy since D1 and that hasn't waned for a second. He's reacted poorly to everything, done no substantial scum hunting, his claimed role includes a power we've already seen two townies have, and his targets don't make sense from a town perspective ##vote jimmy

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
All people suspicious of inf, please remember jimmy also visited the D1 target. Right now the most likely scenario imo (I still believe inf's claim) is a jugg passing through inf's BP. N2 jimmy claims to have seen cpig do nothing. That could also be A: a lie but lucky guess, B: jimmy's scumbro rolecop told cpig's role, C: jimmy knows cpigs role because they are scumbros, D: cpig running with your claim to make the scum think he has no action

Luckily for jimmy we can't confirm any of this, or if he went there or not. It's very convenient that you tracked instead of watching KB (illogical), and also that cpig went no where when you "tracked" him, that you're so suspicious of him yet you're voting TM instead (illogical), and surely this position on somber can't possibly be your real opinion?

##vote jimmy hats

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Jimmy Hats posted:

P sure you've wanted the scum (your team) to win all game

again i'm not scum, I'm an immortal survivor and i do not care if you are scum but it seems like it's only sporting to try.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Lol at these scum friends trying to push the lynch on 'ol jimmers

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
refute anything that I said

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

this is a stickup posted:

refute anything that I said

Uh yeah that's really easy, cpig didn't go anywhere last night

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
I did in fact mention that you claimed this in my post, but repeating it doesn't actually make me think you're not scum

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
OK

Like uh maybe if you shared some of your actions and results you could be as cool and strong and virile as i am but instead you have a flaccid donger and lots of impotent anger at me, mr jimmy hats, the town aligned peeper joat

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
if you really are town, please stop role fishing so I'll be more inclined to believe you. i don't want to do this to you jimmy :smith:

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
you can't do poo poo to me because I am 100% town and all your attempts to lynch me will bounce off. can't flim flam the jim jam

you'll have to night kill me like a man, scumbo

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Also the whole point of not claiming your role is to prevent mafia from singling out the important ones and instead obfuscating and hoping they night kill vanillas but in a game where every flip has had a good role i'm p sure we're better off mass claiming at this point because everyone who dies is gonna be useful anyways.

Well except cpig (fakeclaim) and somber (also prolly fake)

Like really a deathproof survivor? You might as well have gotten a pm saying 'you have already won congratulations!!'

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
Yeah I don't believe that claim either, but I would rather not claim and based on the flips/claims(that I believe), I think that's a bad idea. especially if they can bypass inf's bg

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
i agree my role is hilariously easy. come try me if you want tho.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
##vote burger king

Kill me

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
ah, yes, imgay's famed strategy of "kill me"

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

derp posted:

##vote burger king

Kill me

do you mean uh

king Burgundy?

bc he very very dead

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
No bk

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

do you have any feelings about bk or do you just want to kill him

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Who are we sacrificing to God Emperor Trump today?

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
USA

USA

USA

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I find myself bummed by recent news.

Also I still find Infi suspicious because he didn't even answer my basic question of: what's your thoughts on Jimmyboy?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Thought he was someone worth protecting last night.

Speaking of night :tootzzz:

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
i want to kill burger king cause i think he is town and my friend

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Wait wtf derp is imgay?!?

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
if im wrong about everything, the logical conclusion is to try to kill my town friends

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
deadline is 9 hours away. ##vote james hats . as your immortal god-queen treatmaster your petty struggles are beneath me, but i wish you the best!

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
actually you know, sorry jimmy. you prefer jimmy and you've said that many times. i'm sorry.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
How do i summon votefinder what is the command?

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Anyways i still like the vote on moritz and would consider piggy

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Tired Moritz (3): BottleKnight, Infinitum, Jimmy Hats
Infinitum (3): CapitalistPig, Tired Moritz, derp
Jimmy Hats (2): this is a stickup, Somberbrero
CapitalistPig (0): Infinitum, Infinitum
BottleKnight (0): Jimmy Hats, Jimmy Hats

Not Voting (1): Retro Futurist

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 09th, 2016 at 11 p.m. EST -- that's in about 8 hours, 37 minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
retro's vote did not count for some reason apparently?

Jimmy Hats posted:

Wait wtf derp is imgay?!?

nope

• Locked thread