Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I get errors trying to verify both my profile and my email.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Yeah, still timing out for me

tiaz
Jul 1, 2004

PICK UP THAT PRESENT.

Zelensky's Zealots

americong posted:

I'm getting 500 ISE on /verify/email/send and POST /verify/profile

I'll check back later and try again, thanks for running this :toot:

:sigh: I'm the hugest idiot sometimes, verified this is working now

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

tiaz posted:

:sigh: I'm the hugest idiot sometimes, verified this is working now

Still get ISE when trying to send verification email

Iymarra
Oct 4, 2010

Survived AGDQ 2018 Awful Games block!
Grimey Drawer

Juan Carlos III posted:

Still get ISE when trying to send verification email

Same.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
I am also getting an error when trying to verify my email.

God I love SASS!

I am a 30 year old woman living in Kansas City. I work in an ophthalmology office doing insurance billing stuff. My current hobbies are knitting socks (although tbqh I am about ready to take a break once I finish my current sock), piecing quilts, and doing embroidery with seed beads and sequins. Art supplies (esp vintage sequins and 100% cotton fabric) are always appreciated. I have a bobtail cat named Vesta but she only likes to eat kibble and only likes to play with small rubber poison dart frogs, so any cat stuff you send will probably end up at the cat shelter I volunteer at.

I have a tumblr helloiamyourheart.tumblr.com where I share whatever catches my fancy.

--reading! A few of my fave nonfiction authors are Erik Larsen, Sarah Vowell, Bill Bryson, and Mary Roach, while a few of my fave fiction authors are Terry Pratchett, Garth Nix, Joe Hill, and Stephen King. I like a nonfiction book that delves deep into the history of a very narrow subject, especially if it's presented in a particularly funny or clever manner.
--baseball! Go Royals.
--Occult symbolism! Eye of Providence is a favorite, but creepy stuff is good in general.
--Cabinet of Curiosities! Fossils, minerals, bones, etc. My husband and I have an extensive terrarium collection. I have a deep desire for an abalone shell but haven't purchased one yet.
-Coffee! Specifically I like a slightly larger than usual coffee mug. I got on from forums user brickswereshat like three years ago that I still use at least once a week, even though the Santa bee he painted is peeling off.
--

DISLIKES
--no NWS please.
--I don't smoke, drink, or eat red meat, but if you really want to send me a jerky cigar or whatever I'll give it to my brother.
--SALT LICORICE
--scented candles, lotions, soaps, etc. These either give me a rash, make me cough, or give me a headache

I reserve the right to edit this post as much as I feel like before December 1st.

HelloIAmYourHeart fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Nov 14, 2016

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008
Hi santa! :neckbeard:
I'm a girl goon that turns 26 the day after Christmas. This is my fourth SASS and I look forward to it every year. I teach high schoolers how to speak pretty and win debates. I'm not a huge stereotypical nerd that likes videogames or animes, so references to that stuff will probably be lost on me. Some of my hobbies include cross stitch and embroidery, nail polish and makeup, nice smelling bath and body products, good beer, badly sewing things, cooking and baking, photography and nice writing utensils. I'm a total cat lady (mine is tattooed on my leg) and I love cute things. I love travel and trying things unique to an area, so if there are any local specialties or things you love from your city/state/country, I'll be super pumped to try them.

I love handmade stuff, and I've managed to get some really great things from SASS that traumatize my students. Last year I received a baby doll face with a tentacle mouth and I occasionally hide it somewhere in the classroom to freak them out.

I am a vegetarian, so please don't send me bacon flavored lube or beef jerky underwear. That would be awkward. I have no other food sensitivities or allergies. I'll probably trick my students or boyfriend into trying anything weird with me.

Oh, and as long as the outside of the box is work safe, have fun with the contents. I already own an elf dong so I don't need another

Dear Santee:
Prepare yourself.
i hope you like bees

Fashionably Great fucked around with this message at 17:53 on Nov 29, 2016

Troll Bridgington
Dec 22, 2011

Keeping up foreign relations.
Finally something that will make me happy! Can't verify my email right now, but I'm sure that will be fixed soon.

Dear Santa:
I am a simple man goon person with a WIFE and 2 cat children. MY WIFE and I are huge nerds that enjoy children's picture bookscomic books and Japanese cartoons animes.We're also huge sports fans (Coyotes and Packers.) I have many hobbies. I enjoy playing guitar, building cigar box guitars, photography, building scale models, PC gaming, and reading. I have a huge erect boner for Wheel of Time and epic fantasy in general. I love beers.
I have no allergies or anything like that. Food is cool and good. Please keep the box SFW as I don't want the poor mail person to judge me.

Santee;
:gary: I look forward to this every year. Prepare yourself. :gary:

Troll Bridgington fucked around with this message at 06:11 on Nov 23, 2016

tiaz
Jul 1, 2004

PICK UP THAT PRESENT.

Zelensky's Zealots
I said the hugest, didn't I? okay, actually confirmed both this time. still chasing down outlook et al.

obviously I fucked it
Oct 6, 2009
Hi everyone! SASSMAS IS THE ULTIMATE HOLIDAY!!!

Santa: I have been no better than Lowtax this year, but I'm still hoping for some kind of SASSmas magic to come through for me. I am a raging idiot with a love for exercise books, horror novels and coffee. *decaf coffee, unfortunately* I also dig Peter Straub books, Christmas ornaments, Archer, Vikings, Hannibal (still!), GoT poo poo, Ash Vs Evil Dead, cooking gadgets and anything handmade at my ripe old age of 52. I am female, live with four dogs and two cats and am always wishing for more and yes, I talk about them the way new parents talk about their freshly born babies. We live in the middle of Nowhere, Maine, so if you are stuck for present ideas, lemme tell you anything of an alcohol, wool-based or sock like nature is always appreciated. I'm also a huge McFaggot for anything related to Ireland. I dragged Mr hosed It there last July and he is as mental for the place as I am. SFW or NSFW, I don't care and I have no pity for my mailman. You do you, Santa, and I will be more than grateful.

Santee: I hope you put a load of details in your wants list, because I. Am. Ready. I will most likely send you some sort of homemade AHHHHHHt thing(s) along with your requests, because that's how I roll. AHHHHTILY.

obviously I fucked it fucked around with this message at 03:21 on Nov 10, 2016

hendersa
Sep 17, 2006

tiaz posted:

I said the hugest, didn't I? okay, actually confirmed both this time. still chasing down outlook et al.
Everything is looking good over here. Created a profile, verified it, and verified my e-mail, too. I managed to get registered this year without needing ten PMs back and forth with tiaz! It's a SASSmas miracle. :hfive:

Edit: It's time to give some details!

Alright! This will be SASS year #3 for me! Let's do this! :science:

Hey Santa! You're stuck with me this year! Sorry about that, but hey... I'm a pretty easy-going guy, so it should be pretty simple for you. It is super straightforward to find out details about who I am amongst all of the info in my SA profile, my website, and my posting history. I've also been pretty quick to respond to the SASS messaging in the past, so feel free to use that to get some details from me if you need to.

I study retrogaming hardware as a hobby, so if you happen to have a few SNES cartridges sitting around that you don't want, this is your golden opportunity to get rid of them! Aside from that, feel free to send anything simple (coffee mugs, Christmas ornaments, local university stuff, etc.) that shows off landmarks or cities local to where you live. I also like to receive any handmade things that will remind me in the years to come of that very nice SASS 2016 Santa who is a very thoughtful person (and who would definitely never show up at my house to stab me and my family in our faces).

Wait, did I say I have a family? I did! I have a wife, a 10 year-old daughter, a cat, and a dog:

Because they are all also going to be checking out any gifts that you send, please don't send any NSFW stuff! All of them have to live with me, and that is already traumatizing enough for them as it is without bringing NSFW packages from the internet into the mix.

Hey Santee! I will do what I can to make this a good SASSmas for you! My track record is pretty good in this regard, and it will be even better if you post what you want in the goddamn thread. I also try to get in touch with my Santees really quickly via the SASS site after the assignments go out.

And now... we all begin the long, long wait until December 1st for us to receive our SASS assignments. :ohdearsass:

hendersa fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Nov 10, 2016

Troll Bridgington
Dec 22, 2011

Keeping up foreign relations.
Email verification worked :toot:

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.
This is just what we need after the shitshow that was this year. Gettin' in on this poo poo :toot:

Dr. Bones
Nov 4, 2005

Private First Class in Blankman's Boot Camp of Goonery

I had an opening happen in my usual secret santa/white elephant gift stuff, so I get to SASS this year! Hooray!

Dear Santa:

I am a 30 year old dude goon with a fiance and a 6 year old. I like pretty much everything, video games (steam preferred; I have a steam wishlist and stuff), beer, food (spicy food = amazing, though I have to admit I'm not really big on sweets), booze. Not big on 420 unless it's in edible/tincture form (mostly for my special ladyfriend). I like books and gift cards (especially for computer stuff because my computer is dying and I need cash 4 parts 4 kids) and music and all sorts of things. I do not have pets currently but that might change between here and there. If it does, I'll let you know!

Santee: I hope you like seemingly incongruous items that are connected by a very tangential theme. :getin:

frontyardninja
Nov 5, 2005

hi sanna. i mostly don't post here because i'm a fraidy cat but you can find me i have faith.

i'm a very lonely and sad 32 year old white devil woman with a 16ish year old cat. she joined my family in 2002 we just went with it. i still work in an office but it's a new, more different one than last year. i really dig things to do with time - clocks and calendars and journals. space freaks me out but it's super cool. i like star trek a stupid amount. my favorite color is purple. captain america is the knees of bees but his old buddy and pal bucky is even better.

i like non-zombie horror and post-apocalyptic/dystopia novels. i will kind of watch any movie.

i like socks and puzzles, hate the heat because i have a solid layer of blubber (i wear a men's xl shirt from target and have gigantic beefy legs), and spend a lot of time listening to 90s alt rock.

i have the lactose intol. tres leches cake will make me poo poo my pants. i absolutely don't drink soda pop and can't do a lot of hard candy or sweets but if you send any i will give it to my mom and brother when i see them and someone will be happy.

but really a picture of your butt you had someone draw would fill me with holiday joy too so do your thing. and keep something for yourself. if you send a card with a return address i'll send one back i promise. love you sanna, you're my best friend.

Gothmog1065
May 14, 2009
Hi Santa,

This is my first time, please be gentle.

I am a fat neckbeard goon. I have a WIFE and 2 boys. We enjoy a wide variety of things except doing outdoor stuff (being goons and all). We like all sorts of stuff: Anime, Xbox, gadges, she's and arteest who arts a lot. We love Trans Siberan Orchestra, movie soundtracks, Anime OSTs, and I really like 90's alt/grunge/prog/etc rock. I work in the ITs and enjoy computery stuff a lot. We also have two stupid cats who enjoy locking themselves in rooms and yowling loudly to be let out.

So send me stuff.

Santee: Sorry you got me, I'm boring but I'll try to whip up the old nerd imagination and try to send something not bad.

e; Oh, I am also being a complicated rear end in a top hat because I may be moving in December. When poo poo gets sent, clarify and I'll let you know.

Gothmog1065 fucked around with this message at 06:07 on Nov 10, 2016

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

I love SASS so much.

Hello Santa! I am a thirty year old male goon with a 24 year old Senegal parrot named Charlie who is a jerk but I'm am affable kind of way. I love artsy things, things that I can display, and I have a fine collection of going artwork. I like home made things and things unique to your area! I enjoy shows like Rick and Morty and the office, video games, and music. I desperately need beard care items, as I've grown one of those so I might as well take care of it, and I'm sure you can figure more things out with some light stalking. I am alright to receive whatever, I have no food allergies and no bee allergies either.

Santee: I hope you're detailed in your posting (or at least posting history) because otherwise you get dealers choice.

Karma Comedian fucked around with this message at 04:06 on Nov 24, 2016

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

It's only an avatar if the Cubs get swept.
Everything worked for me the first time, so that means Santa loves me the most! :3:

Dear Santa,
I like to think I've been good this year. I'm a 28 year old lady goon who lives alone and has no pets. Mostly it's because I just moved to a new apartment a couple weeks ago and I haven't unpacked yet. I mainly post over in Let's Play and most recently SAS because I'm a glutton for Cubsposting my beloved team, the Chicago Cubs did really well this season and finally won the World Series. Here's a good list of general info about me:

The Good
* I love cats
* I like cute things (especially cats)
* I like video games, especially Nintendo (yes, I collect those stupid amiibos)
* I like beer/alcohol
* Chicago Cubs are my favorite sports team ever.
* Handmade items are really awesome!
* I love love love getting things that are local to you.
* No food allergies/dietary restrictions. Sweets are my favorite, but I generally like all food.
* Shirt size: L-XL, depending on the cut of the shirt.

The Bad
* I was in a car accident 2 years ago and my leg is slightly messed up. This means no shoes or socks since socks have to be cotton and knee length, and I wear two different size shoes to accommodate the brace I wear on my right leg.
* No 420 related stuff. I live in a drug free apartment, and the poo poo gives me a headache anyway.
* No NWS on the outside of the box.
* I'm the type of Santee who will greatly enjoy their gift and take pictures of them to confirm safe delivery, but will ultimately forget to post the pictures because of max procrastination. I do send a nice message and post in the thread whenever I get a box, so I don't think I'm too bad of a Santee...

That's it! Go hog wild!

Dear Santee,
I may already have an idea of what I'm getting you this year. :getin:

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

I may not know what I'm talking about, but I sure love cops! ^^ Boy, but that boot is just yummy!
Lipstick Apathy
Dear Santana,

I don't know about your music, but as long as you send me presents we're cool.

I'm a Swedish not-quite-35-year old dude living with a wife and a newborn. It's awesome, and quite interesting to walk around with half your brain constantly off line due to lack of sleep, causing a severe case of the Dumb. Appologies in advance to my Santee who'll probably get sent a big box of wet laundry or something while I'll end up with a tumble dried life sized goatse blow up doll to wear to work. I hope you are my size, and that there is no residual breast milk on there :ohdearsass:

I used to do things and stuff, but I am no longer in charge of my spare time. I love homemade stuff, consumables of all kind, as well as various local things. If you find A Thing and wonder if I'll appreciate it, chances are the answer is Yes!
EDIT: Babby is 6 weeks old. If you want to send small-person things, keep in mind that they grow fast so err on the large side of things.

I am 185 cm (approximately a few feet and some inches) and probably American medium.

There is no Bluray/DVD-player in our home, but we have a gramophone, a Sega Mega Drive and a GameBoy Color.

Whatever you send me will have to be picked up at the grocery store by me in person. This is awesome and has never caused issues/embarrasment. Even better is the fact that the staff have to look at the strange parcel from abroad. Go wild with the NMS/NWS as long as it is not illegal. Drugs are very illegal in Sweden, so if you want to send them to me, be creative and ready for me to just not get them. Also I'll go to jail for infinity years this part is not true.

Poor Santee; Bees. Or wet, used clothing.

Potrzebie fucked around with this message at 14:55 on Nov 10, 2016

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib
I'm in.

Santa: I'm a Buddhist, Tibetan astrologer, EMT/Firefighter, and Internet Space Warlord. I don't eat meat or drink alcohol or do anything fun. I collect weird instruments. If you're just like "oh, gently caress, I need to do something so I don't deadbeat" I have Steam and so on nbd.

Victim: I will give your address to Trump if you do not tell me what your interests are.

Paramemetic fucked around with this message at 23:23 on Nov 25, 2016

tagmedia7
Nov 2, 2011
I sure hope my Santee likes video games, because (s)he's getting them.

Othin
Nov 20, 2002

Hair Elf
Thanks Tiaz.

Santa:

I'm a married male goon with three boys under the age of 10. I love getting local touristy stuff from wherever you live. Please send me whatever you think is cool and is affordable for you. Handmade stuff is always awesome too. If you really want to send me a double dildo or whatever, thanks, but please let me know so they boys aren't around when I unleash it.

Pleiades
Aug 20, 2006
I have been doing this for quite awhile. A few times, I think. Or something, Anyway, I'll make it easy:

http://amzn.to/2gsNv1y
Steam wishlist: http://steamcommunity.com/id/divinesunlitsong/wishlist
I like non-US snack foods/candies(asian, mexican, greek etc), scented items, Big John's Beef Jerky, and I would love stickers as I have a sticker book.

I would love to have some mystic topaz and/or tanzanite stud earrings. I also wouldn't mind getting gift cards/certificates from BPAL, Zomg Scents, or DSH perfumes. If you can get me some kanger coils(for Protank 1) for vaping, then that would be great too!

Honestly, wish lists are the easiest to go by.

Pleiades fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Nov 26, 2016

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Dear secret "Santa"

I am a 30ish engineer and I have an extremely boring cube full of work poo poo. Please send some funny little tchotchke I can put in it and not have to explain to my middle aged coworkers with extremely embarrassment. Bonus point if it's a tourist thingy from your area. THANKS!

Uncle Istvan
Sep 16, 2005

Dear Santa,

I am a 29 year old engineer that loves to cook and play video games. I love local things and anything out of the ordinary. I love indie games, board games, card games, wooden games, head games, the whole nine yards. Can't wait to see what you come up with Santa!

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Posting in an epic thread before my toxx ban for Hillary. I'm a 24 year old dude who's in his 4th(?) and last year of SASS (although maybe I'll change my mind about rereging in the future).

I enjoy bees and books and cool knickknack things along with food items and nice soaps. I play counterstrike and have a degree in microbiology if that helps too. I'll probably message you from the site with more details because I've always enjoyed SASS and it's been a highlight of my career here.

Edit: 5th, this is my 5th year!

Ixtlilton fucked around with this message at 07:22 on Nov 11, 2016

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
Dear Fat Man,
I'm a married 30 year old guy, (although you should have already known all this if you were as omnipresent as my parents used to suggest) who loves craft beers, whiskys, games (board, PC, card, traditional), cooking, vaping :cripes:, Legos, and beeeeees. My wife and I have no kids, just a small dog, so NSFW is welcome, and actually encouraged. Bonus points if you can make the mailman look at me weird for the rest of the year.

I'm always down to try new things, ie any kind of edibles yeah, those kinds of edibles too - 420 friendly :wiggle:, and have yet to be disappointed by SASS in the 4 or 5 years participating. Shirt size XL, and Steam name available upon request, if that's a road you're considering taking.

Dear Santee,
There's a honeybee farm right down the road from where I live... Hope you're not allergic :pervert:

Sioux
May 30, 2006

some ghoulish parody of humanity
YASSSSS SASSSSS!
I am a 35 year old Dutch goon, living in The Hague with a Portuguese / Aruban wife and an 11 week old baby. I have participated in SASS many a times and have not managed to shaft anyone yet, so Santee you will probably be safe! I am shipping anywhere on the world so I'm hoping for an exotic Santee and Santa. The only year I got a Dutch Santee (Tiaz wtf?) is when I was in Aruba for the holidays, so I still sent a big international parcel. Take that stupid SASS algorythm.
Personally I am a medium geek I guess. I like geek stuff such as Star Wars, gaming and all things nerdy. I like gaming a lot on my PS4 (currently: Star Wars Battlefront and Doom but will probably get Battlefield 1 for myself for Christmas). I'm currently in the process of trying to not fully give up on my not so guilty pleasure of sitting on the couch shooting mans, now that I have a little baby girl. As for shirt size, I'm a US size XL. I always like to get special American snacks (but no jelly beans or beef jerky please). I have a wishlist at https://www.lijstje.nl/fvh (wife's name is Helena) but it's a general type of wish list and obviously I won't expect any of the (more expensive) items, but it could give you some kind of idea of the poo poo I like.
My wife is almost more into SASS than I am, although she's not a goon. She's very much into cooking and she likes tea, so anything of that will be much appreciated. She's also very much into South/Central American culture and language (she's a Spanish teacher) so maybe if you're latino give something so we can appropriate part of your culture thanks!
My daughter is 11 weeks old and is not into SASS and has repeatedly asked me not to participate, but if you insist on ending her stuff bear in mind she grows fast (no newborn clothes). I guess that's all you need to know for now but I might update this message at a later date. Or I may not, I think you will be able to find out stuff now or internet-detective your way around.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
this is my third year i thinK?

hello i am twenty years old dude and i shitpost a whole lot. i also write sometimes (a lot actually and its awful) and dont read nearly as much as i should. i play too many video games. im just trying to get through college rn, so send me whatever you want, local stuff is cool, anything you make is awesome, and really, i dont mind what you give me as long as its cool/funny. i also love dogs and dont have any allergies or anything.

thanks satan

Rocketwitch
Sep 2, 2011

Dear Santa,
everything you’ll send me will be awesome.

About me:
- 27 y/o female
- living in Germany
- working in mechanical engineering
- t-shirt size M

I like:
- baking and cooking
- eating and drinking
- space / astronomy
- cute and adorable things like cats and pokemons
- reading books (fantasy & horror)

Please don’t send:
- Vegemite
- canned goods

I would absolutely love an ornament for my Christmas tree! Since I recently moved into my own house, I finally have space for my own little Christmas tree. (Be the first goon to start my quest of getting ornaments from around the world. Then I can tell everyone of that special goon.)
Edit: make it something special, that can't be easily replaced. :ohdearsass:
Local things (especially food-related items like spices, booze, candy,…) and/or your favorite recipes are appreciated. And homemade/crafty things are awesome!

Please keep the outside of the package work safe, inside everything is fair game! Do your best/worst!

Dear Santee,
last year I got an awesome bee cookie-cutter, so you will get some bee cookies and other homemade cookies.

Rocketwitch fucked around with this message at 10:17 on Nov 25, 2016

Save Target As
Oct 13, 2008

Considering changing my Secret Santa distance settings to international so I can get bee cookies now...

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

Save Target As posted:

Considering changing my Secret Santa distance settings to international so I can get bee cookies now...

International santas own. You get cool stuff from different cultures.

Chicken Doodle
May 16, 2007

rear end posted:

International santas own. You get cool stuff from different cultures.

And if you're lucky you get to try and figure out what to send to Saudi loving Arabia. (Hint: Not stuffed animals!)

PS: Someone's getting a wax arm. Just saying.

poronty
Oct 19, 2006
a hung Aryan
I am in!

Me:
- 40 year old virgin crazy cat dude. You can send my grumpy old cat treats I guess
- love sweet & savory snacks from all over the world, especially anything with licorice (Dutch salty drops mmmmmmm)
- love interesting/rare spices or other cooking/baking ingredients
- huge Euro board game fan lately. I don't really need any more board games per se, as I do already have a shitload (among them a good couple that I have not even played yet) as it is, but I'm happy to get smaller ones or anything else tangentially to do with BGs
- cat mugs, cat tees, cat anything (tee size euro L, US M)
- I love PUNS send me punny things in whatever language
- I love languages, send me languages
- ooh and I could use a warm beanie! Or anything that will prevent my head from freezing off when riding my bike. For some reason I cannot bring myself to buy headgear, but I will wear one if it's gifted to me and doesn't look too embarrassing. (No fedoras thanks)

GO SANTA GO!

poronty fucked around with this message at 18:49 on Nov 25, 2016

Reformed Tomboy
Feb 2, 2005

chu~~
SASSmas! I've lost count, this is 8 or 9?

Santa:
30 year old goonette. I read a lot, fantasy and sci-fi mostly. Play WoW still, though less often as I used to. Have 2 cats. No :420: this year, I'm growing a babby goon. No NSFW.

VictimSantee: :getin:

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
Okay verified email and put the code in my profile, I just realized I think I signed up under my old username, which was Toriori. Hope that doesn't mess anything up!

Daemonicus
Sep 21, 2004
Dear Santa,
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens, brown paper packages tied up with strings, these are a few of my favorite things.

A few more of my favorite things are Jurassic Park, Till We Have Faces, green, pineapple, Brussels sprouts, caramel, Swedish Fish, Mall Madness, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, food, Pootie Tang, Latin and Italian, mosaics, Alternative, Rome, Butts, the moon, Information Technology, The Sims franchise, pajama pants, "Save yourself. Kill them all.", late Autumn, honey, traveling, and kitty cats.

Use the above list to guide you or completely ignore it. Whatever you send will be rad.

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Yesss! This'll be my 3rd SASS. Last year I got completely shafted (Santa didn't send and my Santee never got in touch to say if they'd received my gift) but my faith in goons remains strong! I got frustrated with all the international postal restrictions last year too, so I'll be going back to domestic Santa-ing.

Santa: I'm a 31yo male U.K. goon who recently became a dad to an awesome baby boy. I like whisky, beer, meat, non-mainstream comedy, reading, football (soccer) and useful gadgets; I'm a real pragmatist and have no use for decorative or useless tat. I read authors such as Bukowski, Murakami and Philip K. Dick, then spoil it all with belly laughing at Viz. I like it when I'm surprised with a gift I would have bought for myself, but aghast when I know it'll sit in a drawer for years collecting dust.

Santee: you probably won't get what you've asked for, but rest assured, it'll be fuckin ace!

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Okay, look, Santa, let me fuckin' tell you what's what. I'm a 31 (oh gently caress) year old goon dude. I'm an animal control officer, so I love animals and whatnot, okay? I wear a size large (because goon), I'm nerdy as gently caress, and I love me video games, board games and movies and all that. I love to cook and I love kitchen gadgets and all that crap, and also homebrew stuff. Moreso, I consider myself, at this point in my life, something of an artist, and I primarily paint with acrylics, so any art supplies or anything of the ilk would also be a sure thing. To that end, I also love displayable art and handmade crafts. My aesthetic is goth-punk morbid/mid-century modern, think small shelves with towers of animal skulls against a tastefully painted wall with a bunch of 50's and 60's decor. I also have an amazon wishlist that has my avatar for ease of finding. It's a weird and eclectic mix of media and what have you.

Santee and possibly all prior santees, I've been sending paintings over the years in addition to whatever else. lot of growth and evolution, but I can tell you all now, I've gone from hobby painting to artist to now, controversial artist, so that's pretty cool, right? You'll probably get something from a controversial artist! Tell your friends!

But other than that, you'll probably just get a box of cat hair and a printout of goatse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hoplosternum
Jun 2, 2010

:parrot:
Ohhhh first time at SASS!
*feeling nervous cos I was majorly let down last time I participated in an SA junk food swap and luckily some other lovely Goon took pity on me and sent me weird American candy to make up for the disappointment*

31yo New Zealand woman.

Hiking/outdoorsy stuffs
Crafty stuff
Gaming - vidya games and board/card games
Candy
Cool shirts, socks etc
Pretty scarves
Random homewares

Not that keen on:
Dust collectors
Soaps etc
Jewellery

If the high postage to NZ puts anyone off, https://www.mightyape.co.nz is a good local site you could consider.

• Locked thread