Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
not sure how to take derp voting for me

it hurts tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

nothing matters in trump's america

bad guys get away with everything

the scum get to live, i suppose??

##unvote

jimmy hats is probably town though

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

BottleKnight posted:

nothing matters in trump's america

bad guys get away with everything

the scum get to live, i suppose??

##unvote

jimmy hats is probably town though

based on what?

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

j-hats has been genuine roadhogging all game, with good posts like this

Jimmy Hats posted:

haha that is a good joke and i had a 'lol' as you call it but i am 100% town boy and have been 100% truthful about everything at all times and i am #sorrynotsorry for being bad and wrong about things

i understand his candor and i read him as town

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
well it's your vote, man.

this setup seems dope, sorry we phoned it in Asiina.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
If people would like an extension because of depression, I would be fine with that. I will take any votes for or against extension for 52 minutes (until 7PM) then it's final.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
kill burger king

thats all i can say. its the way to go. its a tremendous plan.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
derp you're also not voting

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
for bk I mean

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
hey buttholes get in here and do your civic duty!

My case on Jimmy Hats in brief
-Visited KB the night he died
-Chose to observe KB's power rather than watching him, which would have caught the kill
-That power usage makes no sense
-Has said that he doesn't accept the notion of 3 players in the game having a tracking action. 2 of those trackers have flipped town.
-His initial reaction to early pressure was pretty intense. He went pretty quickly into insults and rhetoric
-He tried to case Pig off the notion that he was somehow selfish for getting a treat as a passive role, which isn't so much scummy as it is nuts

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Somberbrero posted:

-Chose to observe KB's power rather than watching him, which would have caught the kill
-That power usage makes no sense

Okay when it's put in front of me like that it's a lot more convincing.

##vote jimmy hats

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
So after an hour I got no votes, and so I'm going to use my vote to decide and because I don't really feel like writing up flavour and flip and dealing with that poo poo tonight, 1 day extension. Don't waste it, garbage cats.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Infinitum (3): CapitalistPig, Tired Moritz, derp
Jimmy Hats (3): this is a stickup, Somberbrero, BottleKnight
Tired Moritz (2): BottleKnight, Infinitum, Jimmy Hats, BottleKnight
CapitalistPig (0): Infinitum, Infinitum
BottleKnight (0): Jimmy Hats, Jimmy Hats

Not Voting (1): Retro Futurist

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 10th, 2016 at 9 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 day, 1 hour.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
also i forgot, jim had a claimed watch and scum still chose to go after the most obvious nk target, the treat recipient.

either:
scum are ballsy as hell
scum have a ninja
jimmy is scum and they didn't care about being observed

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Somberbrero posted:

hey buttholes get in here and do your civic duty!

My case on Jimmy Hats in brief

not true, thats inf that did this

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
or am i confused about something?

Because tyhat was the huge issue was that AA saw inf visit KB on the night he died and then AA flipped town tracker so thats pretty damning for inf.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
it is true, they both claimed visiting kb. difference is inf claimed bodyguard, while jimmy chose to track instead of watching, which is a weird choice. imo jimmy doing a jugg kill that went through bguard makes more sense than than inf lying and proactively fake claiming immediately.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Oh I somehow missed completely that james the hat did that.

Well, would vote JAMES as well.

JAMES JAMES JAMES JAMES

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
it is worth noting that james saw kb use a cop. that fits given that the d1 treat was a blue treat. i think maybe jimmy or infi both make sense as scum. less excited about moritz unless someone wants to restate the case?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Would go a Jimmy lynch.

Somberbrero posted:

i think maybe jimmy or infi both make sense as scum.

The only trouble with this is why would scum both visit, and acknowledge they visited, the same target on Night ONE with the claims that came afterwards.

The information I have from N1 is thus.
- I protected KB
- AA visited me
- AA, confirmed town, tracked me to KB

With the information presented I could only assume that my protect was redirected, however the likelyhood of juggernaut is becoming more and more likely in a game with so many trackers.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Infinitum posted:

With the information presented I could only assume that my protect was redirected, however the likelyhood of juggernaut is becoming more and more likely in a game with so many trackers.

I'm assuming jugg because many redirectors will be counted as visiting targets, and you're self watching. if you didn't see anyone else visit you, it's unlikely you were redirected

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

If someone can link me the post where Jimmy claims he visited KB the night he died, I'll vote him

(Sorry doing some IRL poo poo atm)

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Guys i told you 600 times i voyeured kb because i wanted to see what action he'd take because i didn"t think he was town, which i stated a kerjillion times

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Err not voyeur the other one whatever the gently caress it is called

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Jimmy Hats posted:

Ugggggh i followed KB last night he copped someone but i don't know who.

##vote cpig

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Anyways i'll bet 10000 doll hairs that FL lie detected my claim post from.d1 and got a truthful result. Guarantee it

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I am literally the only town player putting in effort this game

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Who would you vote for then today Jimmy, based on N1 actions?

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I mean yeah based on what we know of n1 actions it would have to be you (and i get you'd be inclined to vote me by the same logic) but at this point i am convinced the night actions are complete poo poo trash from top to bottom because what the fuuuuck. I think somber's claims is complete poo poo because how he laid it out is that he has an insta-win role which is pretty much the dumbest thing i've ever heard of, i think tired wants my dils too hard, and i always think cpig is a goddamn scummer (also his role being passive seems like a flat out lie, too)

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Jimmy Hats posted:

I mean yeah based on what we know of n1 actions it would have to be you (and i get you'd be inclined to vote me by the same logic) but at this point i am convinced the night actions are complete poo poo trash from top to bottom because what the fuuuuck. I think somber's claims is complete poo poo because how he laid it out is that he has an insta-win role which is pretty much the dumbest thing i've ever heard of, i think tired wants my dils too hard, and i always think cpig is a goddamn scummer (also his role being passive seems like a flat out lie, too)

do you understand what a passive role is? like that's a legitimate question, i'm not trying to be an rear end. miller, bulletproof, lynchproof, bomb, hider are all possibilities that i wouldn't be surprised to see. i've already laid out why, as someone who has moderated somewhere around 20 games, i think that a passive role makes sense. you need an argument outside of setup spec to convince me, and it'd have to be drat good since you watched him go nowhere last night.

you can try to kill me but i will just laugh and put you in the bad kitty box.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
guarantee when we finally see mafiadoc at the end of the game it will be cpig correctly predicting i'll track him and then just lines and lines of him laughing that he dun got me

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I will never live this massive ownage dealt to me at the hands of cpig down

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
so go back through his posts and outline scummy behavior. asiina gave ya'll an extra day, live it to the fullest.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Imma go with my original case

##vote CPig

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
okay, I'm buying the Jimmy case.

##vote Jimmy

Infi is still scum though.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Nah

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
you can nah but you haven't proven to me why you're not scum.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
yeah i'mma hitch my wagon to infi's and if he's a maffer then I've been had but oh well at least i believed in something

##vote capitalistpig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Tired Moritz posted:

you can nah but you haven't proven to me why you're not scum.

Except I've full claimed properly, haven't lied about any of the information that I've presented, and run a gambit that caught known scum CPig

Whether you believe me or not is up to you, but all my poo poo is out in the open.

Honest Inf = Town Inf

:colbert:

• Locked thread