Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

His followup was pretty funny too. I think I like this admin (until the day he crosses me! :argh:).

FactsAreUseless posted:

If only we were treating the toxx scandal with the gravity it deserves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Imo the best admins & mods are those that don't care too much. I get the feeling FactsAreUseless is sufficiently blasé about his horrible job & I applaud his carelessness in replying to dumbass posts.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

FactsAreUseless is cool because he actually cares deeply about the forums, he just keeps it in perspective

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

FactsAreUseless is cool because he actually cares deeply about the forums, he just keeps it in perspective

keep your screen lower than your face so you are always looking down at the forums

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

So there's a thread in AI about a man who drove from Portland to the middle of nowhere to fix an old dump truck so another goon can drive it home to Florida. Sounds simple enough but it's been a wild ride.

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Gear oils still good

djdanno13 posted:

MAKING TRUCKS GREAT AGAIN!

14 BAR RIFF posted:

drat yo

Hm.

There's two concurrent threads about the same thing. Read them both. Quite possibly the greatest thing that's ever happened in AI.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

sweeperbravo posted:

keep your screen lower than your face so you are always looking down at the forums
Actually, my monitor is extremely turned off.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Only because lowtax forcibly plugged your conciousness into SA.

I hear its part of the adminning terms.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
That's some good AI posting :)

Speaking of vehicles

Sponge Baathist posted:

It takes a lifetime of experience to be able to point your dick or a dick shaped object at something and hit your target. That's why the space rockets have old guys at the wheel trying to connect the dick shaped rocket onto the docking station, which is also dick shaped, but more like a chode because its wider than it is long.

The posts around thereabouts are good too.

PKJC
May 7, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

Actually, my monitor is extremely turned off.

Is that a normal reaction to being within 3 feet of you? :grin:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

PKJC posted:

Is that a normal reaction to being within 3 feet of you? :grin:
[in Gauntlet voice] Red poster GOT the joke!

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Karate Bastard posted:

The posts around thereabouts are good too.

They're even better if you turn them on their sides.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

FactsAreUseless posted:

[in Gauntlet voice] Red poster GOT the joke!

Brown poster, surely?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Jedit posted:

Brown poster, surely?
That wasn't a color in Gauntlet, I think.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
I'm pretty sure it is in the new one.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Malachite_Dragon posted:

I'm pretty sure it is in the new one.

Nice

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

FactsAreUseless posted:

That wasn't a color in Gauntlet, I think.

Brown poster has shot the joke!

Brown poster needs sex badly!

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Moon Atari posted:

One of my best friends somehow got super into ancient alien conspiracies, to the point where he kept derailing conversations to bring it up with everyone he could. It ended when his girlfriend recruited me and two other friends into an intervention where we all dunked on him viciously until he relented.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Hugh G. Rectum posted:

So there's a thread in AI about a man who drove from Portland to the middle of nowhere to fix an old dump truck so another goon can drive it home to Florida. Sounds simple enough but it's been a wild ride.

There's two concurrent threads about the same thing. Read them both. Quite possibly the greatest thing that's ever happened in AI.

Thanks for the link. This looks like a fun read.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Hugh G. Rectum posted:

Minor corrections, I live in Seattle, Sims lives in Florida and bought a truck in Montana with no motor and shipped it to Danno in Nebraska. I intended to be working along side, but car and life troubles caused me to show up on their last day basically but now I'm finishing the job and will deliver the payload on target in Orlando once some minor stuff finishes arriving.

And its less two identical threads as it is every Alpha must by definition have its landerigOmega

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Minor corrections, I live in Seattle, Sims lives in Florida and bought a truck in Montana with no motor and shipped it to Danno in Nebraska. I intended to be working along side, but car and life troubles caused me to show up on their last day basically but now I'm finishing the job and will deliver the payload on target in Orlando once some minor stuff finishes arriving.

And its less two identical threads as it is every Alpha must by definition have its landerigOmega

Quick question - how do you keep on killin' it with every name change?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Well it all starts with a totally normal and perfectly heterosexual manic obsession with hilariously oversized assault weapon cocks

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

INCHI DICKARI has a new favorite as of 00:10 on Nov 12, 2016

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

Chichevache posted:

His followup was pretty funny too. I think I like this admin (until the day he crosses me! :argh:).

it happened again

Dicky mouse posted:

See again I cant read the tone here.

Are you open to listening and arguments? cause you said from the bat you don't care about toxxxes

So who in your own opinion had the better argument the pro toxxxes or the anti toxxxes? I mean out side of what Lowtax said

No I am not trying to bait/troll you into bad mouthing lowtax but since you don't really care about toxxxes I am sure it would be okay for to say what you thought should have been done.

Also again I think its cool we got some one team who tries to communicate, but it might be best to have a alt account called "FORUM REP 1" who takes in feed back and makes statements.

And you can vent and makes jokes on a different Alt, cause what I do in these long threats is just look at your post trying to find the one with the info and it reads like whip lash, when you get angry or wacky.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I love you FAU

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

14 BAR RIFF posted:

Ah poo poo my bad man, I knew that and just brain farted. Hope you don't mind I spread your glorious journey around though, figured more people would donate to keep it going that way. Is there a plan for getting back from Florida?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I'll let you know once the jeep is cool enough to touch after tonights little hiccup and incineration

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

sweeperbravo posted:

One noodle, two noodle, three noodle burger
Four noodle, five noodle, six noodle burger.
Seven noodle, eight noodle, it's falling over
Ayyyyyyyy! Macaroni *clap*

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Thread title is 'I loving Hate Irish-Americans and their stupid version of "Irishness"', Ignore Me is the OP.

Earwicker posted:

have you considered that getting stupid drunk and being an idiot in the streets is simply a better way to enjoy life than somberly reflecting on sectarian differences or paying attention to modern Irish politics?

you may have invented Irish culture but we perfected it

Ignore Me posted:

Your actually defending the Paddy Macshitstains who use Irish heritage for the sole purpose of going to pubs and bars to get drunk and stupid?

Earwicker posted:

thats what most of our holidays are for. if you want to sit on a soggy island thinking about the pope thats cool I guess but its not a superior version of Irishness its just older

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

VikingSkull posted:

why do people keep suggesting I read posts in DnD

please stop that is so rude

Shame Wagon
Nov 12, 2016

all old memes are new posted:

I have made a terrible mistake :smith:

got drunk on goon, and went too hard with a sounding rod. now its all blood

:nws:http://i.imgur.com/tug6QzJ.jpg:nws:

Im washing it all off but it keeps bleeding from in deep

i don't even care if I die from this bullshit. i just wanted to feel nice and now this happened. gently caress this gay earth
just wanted to let you guys know.

i'll have to stay awake now. if i sleep I might not wake up

oh christ i need to pee but i don't know if ive perforated something and ill fill up my abdomen with piss

The context is the aus chat thread in gbs.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Shame Wagon posted:

Caesar Saladin posted:

citizens of the australia thread sound off

oh god no not like that

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Isn't it amazing that we live in a world where some people's response to being a bit bored is shoving a huge metal rod up their dickhole.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Gorilla Salad posted:

Isn't it amazing that we live in a world where some people's response to being a bit bored is shoving a huge metal rod up their dickhole.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EdaLfJjDuE

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

Gorilla Salad posted:

I thought of it as an analogy for the US election cause I do that an awful lot these days (worry about trump, not roto-rooter my weiner)

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Air pump penis kid grew so fast

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Shame Wagon posted:

Dex
May 26, 2006

Quintuple x!!!

Would not escrow again.

VERY MISLEADING!
i hope i am never bored enough to ram objects down my dickhole until i destroy my penis, but life doesn't always go to plan i suppose

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
As soon as I see the words "sounding rod" I hit the middle mouse button and loving rake it down my mousepad so hard that I scroll to the bottom of the page and hit it so hard I break through and fall onto a different website that doesn't talk about people jamming poo poo into their dicks.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A SOUNDING ROD DOWN MY DICK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
im permabanned user penisjammer58