Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
All round table knights are very good. They all have good skill set.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

MonsieurChoc posted:

I wish there was a handy guide to how good/bad all servants were, the one on reddit is out of date and is missing a lot of servants.

There should be SOME kind of spreadsheet somewhere with bust sizes for every servant

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Nyaa posted:

All round table knights are very good. They all have good skill set.

Zerker Lancelot?

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Freak Futanari posted:

There should be SOME kind of spreadsheet somewhere with bust sizes for every servant
There is one Japanese one that get occasionally translated, but it's made by one guy's opinion :airquote:

You are better off asking here when you get that servant since an interlude could change how good a servant become.

Captain Baal posted:

Zerker Lancelot?
Hell yeah. Berserker that can make shitload of stars with his np and have a skill to suck it all in!?

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Freak Futanari posted:

I mostly rolled broes, like mah boy Angra and Cu and Hassan. Oh, and Gawain, the latest member of my crew.

Edit: Also forgot Kidgamesh and Robin. Fat Saber. Herakles. Alxander. Uchiwakamaru. Paracelsus VON HOHENHEIM! Mostly 1 to 3 stars.

MonsieurChoc fucked around with this message at 04:04 on Nov 11, 2016

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
He also does poo poo damage has no survivability even compared to most Berserkers, takes eons to build NP so he needs Kaleidoscope and has a speed based NP with 3 buster cards out of his five cards.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

some people just wanna watch the world burn
Berserker Lancelot does crazy high crit damage. A team running him was one of the first to clear the final Nero battle in the 2016 Colosseum.

His NP is indeed loving awful though.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

When it come to crit team, the quick card is there for future investment in damage, which is better that two turn straight of buster damage because crit = Double Damage (and more on servant like Jalter), and the three buster cards on Lancelot is there to bring the future pain. Ideally you use his NP on the second stage and then crit the poo poo out of everything on the third stage.

I do agree his charge is slow, which is why I use Mozart.

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Nov 11, 2016

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nQS98bTV3s

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

Incidentally Fate/Extella turned out to be another installment in the long running series of "shine the spotlight on Nero and ignore everyone else".

It's tough being a Tamamo fan. :negative:

EDIT: MASSIVE EXTELLA SPOILERS

The final ending is a harem one.

There was a timeline here, but Nasu personally clarified that Extella is just a full on AU.

BlitzBlast fucked around with this message at 08:03 on Nov 13, 2016

Myurton
Jan 2, 2004

I <3 Asuka,
omg anime fag

BlitzBlast posted:

Incidentally Fate/Extella turned out to be another installment in the long running series of "shine the spotlight on 'Saber' and ignore everyone else".

There I fixed that for you.

Every fate game or story plays the game of "Who can we have as a saber clone this time?" and I'm getting a little tired of it.

Myurton fucked around with this message at 09:00 on Nov 11, 2016

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014
So is AUO in this game?

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Does Elizabeth get the spotlight she deserves at least

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST

BlitzBlast posted:

Incidentally Fate/Extella turned out to be another installment in the long running series of "shine the spotlight on Nero and ignore everyone else".

It's tough being a Tamamo fan. :negative:

There are way worse things that constantly taking second billing. Imagine being a Siegfried and Vlad fan like me.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Freak Futanari posted:

Does Elizabeth get the spotlight she deserves at least

She has the halloween events in GO and 4 costumes in Extella

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

She has the halloween events in GO and 4 costumes in Extella

It's not enough.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Freak Futanari posted:

It's not enough.
She have a second halloween in Go, two new class.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Also I was calling that Altera was Type/Mars and the truth is something even more insane

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Altera is basically an OC who has almost no resemblance whatsoever to the actual Attila the Hun.

Such is life in the Nasuverse.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

Altera should only exist in the Extra universe, so in the other ones the regular Attila the Hun should still be a thing.

I doubt we'll ever see him though.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

I had no troubles with the previous Hunting Quests, but today's kicked my rear end. Stupid Berserkers.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Lv 60 Arash easily wiped a wave.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

BlitzBlast posted:

Altera should only exist in the Extra universe, so in the other ones the regular Attila the Hun should still be a thing.

I doubt we'll ever see him though.

FGO timeline is not part of Extra but still has Altera and the giant destroyer thing so who knows.

Freak Futanari posted:

It's not enough.

She also gets to bully tamamo in her subroute.

Kyte fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Nov 11, 2016

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Kyte posted:

She also gets to bully tamamo in her subroute.

This is satisfactory.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

Kyte posted:

FGO timeline is not part of Extra but still has Altera and the giant destroyer thing so who knows.

It's always been possible to summon Servants from other timelines, hasn't it? As far as I know that's what's going on with Altera.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Really powerful servant can even hijack the war and summon themself into it. (Gil, Dio, both did it twice so far i think)

Twib
Dec 24, 2013
It's honestly amazing how often Extella goes out of its way to poo poo on Tammy. There's 'second billing' and then there's 'punching bag.'

HiveCommander
Jun 19, 2012

Liz just can't handle Tamamo being cuter and fluffier than her :colbert:

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Tamamo is low-tier

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Freak Futanari posted:

Tamamo is low-tier

You're a horrid man and a hypocrite.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Tamamo fell out of my good graces when her Lancer form FAILED to answer my summons

Now Kiyohime is the best

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Never blame the servant, always blame the gacha

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

But he's right, Kiyohime is the best.

Tamamo is still very good though.

Twib
Dec 24, 2013
Kiyohime is only good when she and Tammy agree to work together to destroy all other competitors for Gudao's heart.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Tamamo is supposedly capable of powering up to her nine-tail form, which would be a match for Solomon, but would prefer to remain a waifu.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Both Liz and Tamamo are bad, actually.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

Both Liz and Tamamo are unlucky that the only work that actually seriously fleshes them out is and forever will be untranslated.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

BlitzBlast posted:

Both Liz and Tamamo are unlucky that the only work that actually seriously fleshes them out is and forever will be untranslated.

Tammy at least has the Foxtail manga

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

BlitzBlast posted:

I have faith in the power of fan translations

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

That's how we got Hollow Ataraxia (which is the best).