Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

Mikl posted:

New Demi-chan.

Nothing much to say about this, really. A quiet, pleasant chapter.

I like that it's cute, and even though half the cast seems to have a crush on him, the teacher doesn't really have any attraction to his pupils beyond wanting to care for them in a paternal sort of way. It keeps things light and non-creepy.

Huzzah! posted:

New Sleepy Princess

Some good lines in this one. Both "As I would have my body smothered into an egg" and "We gotta hide a lot of things. A lot of our things."

I liked "Idiot-> Idiot->". Ha! The two headed dragon dude!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

You say that like we, the readers, do not also have a crush on strong arms teacher because crushing on him is the natural thing to do.

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun
The Rocket Turtle has a pretty rough life

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

DrSunshine posted:

I liked "Idiot-> Idiot->". Ha! The two headed dragon dude!

These ones are small, but the ones out there are far away.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

small comment: the psi saiki anime has officially passed the manga translations as of last week

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Hooray for more woodland sprite?/fairy?/gnome? adventures :toot:

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

this series is so drat good

cave emperor
Sep 1, 2016

The other day I bought volume 5 of Dansan Joshi, which was released a couple of weeks ago. I leafed through it, and looks awesome. Some highlights:
  • A school trip to Tokyo (I don't think it has come up yet in the chapters translated so far, but the manga is supposedly set on a tiny inaka island, so Tokyo is this weird and wondrous place for the kids).
  • Tsuhako and Agena go to a concert of a male, nutsack-themed idol group. Mizu Asato has really diversified his nutsack drawings since volume 2.
  • A chapter in which the boys try to use Google (I'm sorry, Coogle) voice search. I think this might be my favorite chapter in this volume.
  • A chapter about the things Uezu does when he's home alone, similar to the one about Maeshiro in volume 1. Spoiler: It involves shadowboxing.
  • Did you know that Maeshiro can't run and retort at the same time?
  • Also, a lot of creepy old men.

Please look forward to the translations in... about a year, at my current rate.

Also, I learned that the series probably isn't that popular here in Japan. Even though it's a new release, it wasn't prominently displayed anywhere, and I had to look hard to find even a single volume. I guess dick jokes are a niche market?

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Araki posted:

The other day I bought volume 5 of Dansan Joshi, which was released a couple of weeks ago. I leafed through it, and looks awesome. Some highlights:
  • A school trip to Tokyo (I don't think it has come up yet in the chapters translated so far, but the manga is supposedly set on a tiny inaka island, so Tokyo is this weird and wondrous place for the kids).
  • Tsuhako and Agena go to a concert of a male, nutsack-themed idol group. Mizu Asato has really diversified his nutsack drawings since volume 2.
  • A chapter in which the boys try to use Google (I'm sorry, Coogle) voice search. I think this might be my favorite chapter in this volume.
  • A chapter about the things Uezu does when he's home alone, similar to the one about Maeshiro in volume 1. Spoiler: It involves shadowboxing.
  • Did you know that Maeshiro can't run and retort at the same time?
  • Also, a lot of creepy old men.

Please look forward to the translations in... about a year, at my current rate.

Also, I learned that the series probably isn't that popular here in Japan. Even though it's a new release, it wasn't prominently displayed anywhere, and I had to look hard to find even a single volume. I guess dick jokes are a niche market?

Aw lucky you! And no, well, I mean it doesn't seem like the sort of series that would be popular.... Although I guess for crude jokes there's Seitokai Yakuindomo, and Dansan Joshi has moegirls. Maybe Japan dislikes the combination, though I love it.

A really cute chapter of Mill, our favorite :3: manga.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
In the latest chapter of Sociopath Princess, said Princess suborns an entire domain of the Demon Kingdom - http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Maou-jou-de-Oyasumi/Ch-015--Innocent-Villain?id=326971

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the priest can only rez people if he knows they are dead. the princess is history's greatest monster.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

It just goes to show what you can do when you put all your points in CHA but none in WIS.

Chio-Chan's Way To School

This chapter was a bit... uh... pervy. But it seems that Kabbadi-playing Senpai has taken a lesson from Prison School and is well on her way to mastering the deep secrets of Kabbadi!

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

DrSunshine posted:

It just goes to show what you can do when you put all your points in CHA but none in WIS.

Chio-Chan's Way To School

This chapter was a bit... uh... pervy. But it seems that Kabbadi-playing Senpai has taken a lesson from Prison School and is well on her way to mastering the deep secrets of Kabbadi!

Every character's a terrible poo poo for one reason or the other (except maybe Yuki), I love it :allears:

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Mikl posted:

Every character's a terrible poo poo for one reason or the other (except maybe Yuki), I love it :allears:

Manana Banana is my favorite worst terrible piece of poo poo, because of the completely deadpan way she delivers everything.

Daidai wa Hantoumei delivers a bit of a cliché of manga in the best possible way.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
New Neko Ane!
AND NUKOS!
Read Neko Ane first, you'll need the nukos as a pick-me-up...

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
New Chio-chan

Chio and Manana continue to be perfect for each other. They are both such assholes.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

Schubalts posted:

New Chio-chan

Chio and Manana continue to be perfect for each other. They are both such assholes.

They both are the friend the other deserves :allears:

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

:coffeepal:

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Schubalts posted:

New Chio-chan

They are so very perfect for each other. Also, Chio is hilariously dumb in continuing to think that she can apply videogame tactics to real life. Just because she succeeded in Metal Gear/Assassin's Creed-ing it up doesn't mean everything will work!

Dansan Joshi has two new bonus chapters, both penis and balls jokes. .... BUT THEY'RE GOOD ONES! So read it!

One
Two

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Demon Princess is literally blood-thirsty in the new chapter - http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Maou-jou-de-Oyasumi/Ch-016--Princess-Finisher-sama?id=328161

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
New flying witch!

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Flying-Witch/Ch-030--Backyard-Magician?id=329139

I am super hype for chinatsu, mischievous magician

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

I'm very okay with Chinatsu forging her presssscioussss.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

And thus began the terrible saga of Chinatsu, water mage.

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

So, I've, like, designed a really sweet attack plan that I'm calling Attack Plan Ded Moroz, like "Deadmau5!"

WUB!

Captain Invictus posted:

New flying witch!

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Flying-Witch/Ch-030--Backyard-Magician?id=329139

I am super hype for chinatsu, mischievous magician

This chapter was a tragedy: two young women, viciously gunned down in their prime.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

A tragedy on a scale not seen since the Yotsuba Massacre of 20xx. :(

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

My god, they've created a monster! :gonk:

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Daidai wa... -- what would you do if you had a rocket punch? This story is about ordinary people doing somewhat extraordinary things.

Kibibit
Sep 10, 2009

You must be a friend that's good at shredding!
Chinatsu's faces this chapter are god-tier.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Kibibit posted:

Chinatsu's faces this chapter are god-tier.

I love her, she's such a god-damned brat.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Cute little thing about a horndog mermaid

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Momoiro-Ningyo

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
oh no this girl really likes having sex and that bores me, said the least relatable heterosexual male character ever written

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I mean it straight up says she turns into a mermaid again when she gets wound up, so even if he did, well, you know how mermaids work, right? Top half of a person, bottom half of a fish.

She also WANTS to do it, not LOVES to do it. Anyways, it's just a silly, amusing little series with no fanservice with a handful of chapters out.

Gale Raziya
Jun 18, 2014

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

oh no this girl really likes having sex and that bores me, said the least relatable heterosexual male character ever written

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
Every time he tries to go down on her he gets cockblocked by her tail coming back and it kills his boner. I'd get frustrated too.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
New Demi-chan featuring some p. good sisters.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

A one-shot from the author of Teasing Master Takagi. Girl loses her puppy up on the mountainside and finds a new friend pet.

http://bato.to/reader#2507e13cee8d2c40

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.

Brainamp posted:

A one-shot from the author of Teasing Master Takagi. Girl loses her puppy up on the mountainside and finds a new friend pet.

http://bato.to/reader#2507e13cee8d2c40

I'm not sure it's a oneshot.

It IS great, though.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

I'm not sure it's a oneshot.

It IS great, though.

I mean, I'd love for it not to be a oneshot, but that's what it's listed as.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.

Brainamp posted:

I mean, I'd love for it not to be a oneshot, but that's what it's listed as.

:saddowns: