Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

I don't know how the game works exactly, but it is just not designed for a lot of things. Like when we had 20 people hold up a store at the same time and nothing happened, or having a mass invasion of the army base and the AI just kind of pottered around unsure of how to launch a proper attack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Zenzizenzizenzic posted:

If it helps, whenever you see a goon in a cop outfit it probably won't be Mr_Dread :mrgw:
You bastard you know how much that badge meant to me.

gypsyshred posted:

I paid for one of the stilt houses when they were new, as I needed the space for car collecting. I've liquidated my collection, and I'll start again once I have all my new money farms going. Can I sell the stilt house?
You can trade it towards a different property. If you paid 500k for it and you trade it for a 25k garage you'll get back 225k.

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

How do I get involved in the PS4 goon squad, if it even still exists?

I already burned through like $250K that I was given on startup for a house, rocket launcher and some guns with mods.
Are you in LLJK?

nudejedi
Mar 5, 2002

Shanghai Tippytap
nudejedi on ps4, I'm on evenings or the odd daytime cst. Always up for ruining white dot's days and other such fuckery.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

I don't know how the game works exactly, but it is just not designed for a lot of things. Like when we had 20 people hold up a store at the same time and nothing happened, or having a mass invasion of the army base and the AI just kind of pottered around unsure of how to launch a proper attack.

I need to see video of the 20 person store hold up because that sounds hilarious.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

titties posted:

You bastard you know how much that badge meant to me.

You can trade it towards a different property. If you paid 500k for it and you trade it for a 25k garage you'll get back 225k.

Are you in LLJK?

Nope, I have like, 5 hours of playtime.

Also, are sniper rifles a good hard counter to someone camping an area and just using rocket launchers and assault rifles? I couldn't get near some people in entrenched positions last night.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Chop- a screenshot of the Del Perro Pier fire I told you about the other night is a page back. You'll know it when you see it.

Is there room in LLJK for chop, Gumbel, nudejedi, and alf assuming they're not in already?

chopbustabrown
Sep 14, 2011

I AM THE HEAT MISER

CBJSprague24 posted:

Chop- a screenshot of the Del Perro Pier fire I told you about the other night is a page back. You'll know it when you see it.

Is there room in LLJK for chop, Gumbel, nudejedi, and alf assuming they're not in already?

Haha holy poo poo didn't know you could actually set the pier on fire? Hot dawwg!!
I'm in LLJK I've just unlinked my social club from my PS4 briefly to get some trophies that don't pop for me if I'm linked up. Weird rear end game.

Also now is the time to sell motorbike stuff, I made $500k from a sale of meth yesterday, and then $250k from a quarter full of fraudulent money. Get on it!!

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

CuteAsHeck posted:

Gimme😤 gimme 😶🙃chicken tendies🐔🐔, Be they crispy 💁🏼or from 😊Wendys. Spend my 🤑💲💲hard-earned 😤😡good-boy 🙏🏾points, on Kid's 😳Meal😘 ball pit burger joints🌳💯💯. Mummy 😩💦lifts me 👀to the car🚙, To find🔎 me tendies 📌near and far🗿. Enjoy my tasty 🔑tendie 🍆🍆treats, in comfy🍑 big boy 💦😩💯booster seats. 🔥🔥McDonald's, 💲😍Hardee's, 🐝😬Popeye's, 😎Cane's, But of my tendies 🤔🙄none remains💩💩💩. She tries 😫to make 💀me take a nappy, But sleeping doesn't make me happy🌚🎯🔫🔫. Tendie

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

chopbustabrown posted:

Also now is the time to sell motorbike stuff, I made $500k from a sale of meth yesterday, and then $250k from a quarter full of fraudulent money. Get on it!!

the rich get richer. meanwhile my Grapeseed Forged Documents business is struggling to stay afloat

also, i'm in LLJK (as rrrowdy)

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

New motorcycle today? Essex or something?

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

mutata posted:

New motorcycle today? Essex or something?

Pegassi Esskey, yeah. $264,000?

LCL-Dead
Apr 22, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Can someone explain to me how the CEO business works?

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

MY ANACONDA DOM'T WANT NONE UNLESS U GOT CUM SON!

LCL-Dead posted:

have mucho dinero
purchase ceo office
go to ceo office
play with ur fancy virtual office computer
buy ceo warehouse
use fancy office computer to order crates for warehouse
fetch crates for warehouse
repeat until warehouse full
????????
profit?

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

coupedeville posted:

have mucho dinero
purchase ceo office
go to ceo office
play with ur fancy virtual office computer
buy ceo warehouse
use fancy office computer to order crates for warehouse
fetch crates for warehouse
repeat until warehouse full
????????
profit?

And don't forget the numerous non-goon players looking to blow up your crates. And that one guy who blows up your plane during your all-important sale mission so he can get a nice selfie of himself in front of your burning carcass.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

LCL-Dead posted:

they exist to tempt you into spending a lot of money so you buy a shark card

the break-even point on CEO (and MC) is a long, long time coming. Unless you play this game too much, you probably won't.

On the other hand, the office can be a really nice spawn point with easy access to all your vehicles, the gun safe helps clean out your weapon wheel, and you don't have to buy a warehouse and run crates, much like you don't have to buy MC businesses after picking up a clubhouse.

Cheap Shot
Aug 15, 2006

Help BIP learn gun?

Psion posted:

like you don't have to buy MC businesses after picking up a clubhouse.

Unless you don't like having some rear end in a top hat call your phone a few times every session complaining that you haven't spent money on a business yet

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Exsqueeze me, why the sour face? I'm here to lemon aid you. Let's juice it.
People will call you constantly no matter what you may or may not choose to do.

Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

Is the Esskey any good and/or worth it?

By comparison my current go-to bike is the Gargoyle.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

Floppychop posted:

Probably not, unless you've got the money to spare for it. It's definitely cool though.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

Floppychop posted:

Get it for looks or don't bother, basically. It's not very fast and it's got no outstanding characteristics, especially against one of the best bikes in the game.

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010

Floppychop posted:

It's no 'goyle, but it can do a wheelie, making it infinitely better than some recently released bikes. (It's pretty average, but like buckshot said, if you have an extra like 600k it's not the worst)

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

TSBX posted:

'goyle

Stop trying to make this a catchphrase already.

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Some gentiles might find it offensive

Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

Only problem I have with the Gargoyle is that it seems that it gets stuck upside down on its handlbars often.

It's a tad frustrating when being chased by cops/players.

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Uhhhh, keep the shiny side up? If you're wrecking it doesn't really matter if you have to kick the bike one time to be able to get back on it...

E: sry not to be a dick but when I had one a swift kick would put it on its side so you could get back on

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

nudejedi posted:

nudejedi on ps4, I'm on evenings or the odd daytime cst. Always up for ruining white dot's days and other such fuckery.

Send me a friend request, malakai713 on ps4

Aardmania
Jan 1, 2007

Ruining newspapers since 1993.

Shredded Hen
Huh. The LCC Sanctus has been taken off of the San Andreas Super Autos page, even if you already own it. It must be a goof, because the Lurcher and Franken Strange are still available to previous owners.

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010

Aardmania posted:

Huh. The LCC Sanctus has been taken off of the San Andreas Super Autos page, even if you already own it. It must be a goof, because the Lurcher and Franken Strange are still available to previous owners.

It's a boneheaded move if you ask me.

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

MY ANACONDA DOM'T WANT NONE UNLESS U GOT CUM SON!

TSBX posted:

:rimshot: :cripes: :rimshot:

wafflemoose
Apr 10, 2009

Because we all know R* are masters of coding and all their games are flawless and bug-free. :v:

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Starhawk64 posted:

Because we all know R* are masters of coding and all their games are flawless and bug-free. :v:

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

I really like the Esskey. It's a fun little bike that is especially great to tool around on in first person. It's a blast to take it blasting down the side of a mountain, plus it's basically a Ducati Scrambler so it's even cooler :v:

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

TSBX posted:

hahaha

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

https://gfycat.com/DecimalWhirlwindAntlion

Even at my best I'm a loving failure.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

T1g4h posted:

I really like the Esskey. It's a fun little bike that is especially great to tool around on in first person. It's a blast to take it blasting down the side of a mountain, plus it's basically a Ducati Scrambler so it's even cooler :v:

Is it better than the BF400 which came out in the Stunt update?

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

titties posted:

I think Panzram said on Discord it's basically a reskin of the Manchez in terms of stats, so not really. It's mostly just a really stylish little offroad bike, not really excelling at anything except looking good :v:

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

titties posted:

Not really. BF400 is a superior wheelie machine but the Esskey is at least decent & relatively cheap.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Thats lovely. I totally missed the person getting knocked off the first time.

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

uh oh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UserErr0r
May 4, 2006
Replace User
We need more bike physics pics/gifs

https://gfycat.com/CraftyUnsightlyChevrotain

• Locked thread