Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
im just incredibly disgruntled i joined the nes accessory game and i got the accessory everyone had and knew about i thought this was supposed to be learning experience

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

King Burgundy posted:

Hey Chores and FL, what is your flavor?

Family Converter, which I guess is the pin adapter allowing Famicom games to be played on the NES.

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Low effort +1? I actually went on to discuss why I thought it was valid, even if it is contingent upon lovely meta. It wasn't just a vote without warrant. Anyhow the chores train is significantly shittier.

I mean, you're seconding someone else's meta read and then just saying that you think anarc's got a good read in your vote post. It doesn't feel like it's much more than "I agree with what this person says."

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

got some chores tonight posted:

which accessory do you think an sk would be

Are you claiming lightgun?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Flying Leatherman posted:

Family Converter, which I guess is the pin adapter allowing Famicom games to be played on the NES.

That fits pretty well with your claim.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
I got some clarification on my wincon, it's a regular town wincon

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Who is the power glove is the real question

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I'd actually be really mad if I got your role in a role madness tho.

Thank you for disguising the vanilla town you just assigned me?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Flying Leatherman posted:

Unless your role PM's had more :effort: put into it than mine, I am surprised you asked this.

Mine didn't even include an alignment. I had to get a followup PM.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I'm going to bed.

My vote stays on chores.
Town Survivor? Ok sure.
Town SK with 0 pressure to initially claim? :laffo:

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

u r really stupid

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Says the man who claimed SK

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Chores has an anon vote on him, fyi.

He's at -1.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
##unvote

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Ok town-aligned unlimited vig, this will be fun times

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

ok i take it back im not an sk please dont lynch me

:vd:

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

im a death miller too so when u lynch me itll say im town but thats a lie im sk

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
haha chores' claim is amazing. gets really close to lynch, sticks to his guns like a man, and all you pussies back off. SAD! :smugdon:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

im a death miller too so when u lynch me itll say im town but thats a lie im sk

Bacon bit, baby, never change. ily.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS
I don't know if I should take Chores seriously or not. I'd probably vote him at the end of the day, if only so we wouldn't have to deal with his bullshit.

I have to agree with Jedit on the Anarc/Asiina thing. As someone who doesn't play with either of them very often, I pretty much immediately saw ANarc's point about Asiina's "loudest person in the thread" posts. I don't think I'd want to vote either of them right now though.

Tobbs is really pinging me too but it's not solid yet.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

##vote omgvbflol

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Any particular reason why?

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

I thought his vote on me was the fakest.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Also, I think he double-voted me which means he is the rudest.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

its not a great read by me probably only a ⭐⭐ read out of ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ but its the best i got rn

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

oh i forgot the most important part

he was the third person on my bandwagon while just empty-quoting my serial killer claim you know who does that - scum game over this read is being promoted to ⭐⭐⭐

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
how do you post little stars and hearts and poo poo I wanna be cute and perky too

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
also I am a real man and men full claim day 1 so uh I'm the stupid 3d famicom thing and that double vote is mine. (cuz cuz the 3d is done with 2 images get it??!?!?!?!?) Mafia won't even night kill me because they know I am poo poo and will double vote town into the goddamn trash can by accident.

I also hate sending pms to add a secret second vote so i'mma just post them in the thread if that is OK???

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Jimmy Hats posted:

how do you post little stars and hearts and poo poo I wanna be cute and perky too

Yeah

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Jimmy Hats posted:

also I am a real man and men full claim day 1 so uh I'm the stupid 3d famicom thing and that double vote is mine. (cuz cuz the 3d is done with 2 images get it??!?!?!?!?) Mafia won't even night kill me because they know I am poo poo and will double vote town into the goddamn trash can by accident.

I also hate sending pms to add a secret second vote so i'mma just post them in the thread if that is OK???

So you're a scum double voter, godfather

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Your silence speaks volumes ganny

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

d1 claims hell yea

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Jedit posted:

Wow, did I pick the right time for one last check before I go. I've seen people claim Town Survivor before, every single time they've been anti-Town 3P or at best a regular Survivor. Claiming SK can be a joke, or an attempt to see who jumps on it because early on scum have more reason to want an SK dead than Town. Claiming Survivor is trying to get both sides to ignore you, Town because at least you're not scum and scum because Survivors always side with scum if the game goes close. True or false it's always a lovely move.

##vote Flying Leatherman

I don't necessarily believe FL's claim either but why would he specifically call attention to his role with zero pressure if he were 3p or scum? No one was even talking about or suspecting him of anything. Just doesn't make sense to me.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
The only people who claim d1 are fools, scum and jokers.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

The only people who claim d1 are fools, scum and jokers.

Seriously if you claim d1 and aren't immediately about to be lynched you're a dumbass.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
JHats did this exact thing in Shine 3 where he claimed Voodoo Master and ended up flipping scum Voodoo Master. I wouldn't be surprised if that is what is happening again here, in my experience double voters are usually scum.

Sorry in advance if this counts as discussing ongoing games but I feel like it's relevant here.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I also did this exact thing in literally every game i've played ever

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
Claimed Voodoo Master very early, mafia edit

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

not true jimmy sometimes you wait until d2 to claim

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Truth Quark posted:

JHats did this exact thing in Shine 3 where he claimed Voodoo Master and ended up flipping scum Voodoo Master. I wouldn't be surprised if that is what is happening again here, in my experience double voters are usually scum.

Sorry in advance if this counts as discussing ongoing games but I feel like it's relevant here.

in my experience, games where truth quark says double voters are usually scum, he tends to be scum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

not true jimmy sometimes you wait until d2 to claim

I figured since we're lynching you anyways i'd get a head start

• Locked thread