Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I would vote James hats, but still don't like jedits reaction. Will wait for his response since he's probably sleeping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I am 100% town

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Also itbs jimmy

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...

Jimmy Hats posted:

I figured since we're lynching you anyways i'd get a head start

u should reconsider ur votes

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS
I would vote Jimmy Hats since his reason for (double) jumping on the chores bandwagon is nonexistent at best.

Actually ##vote Jimmy Hats

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

got some chores tonight posted:

u should reconsider ur votes

I'm 100% certain you're doing the thing where you claim a bad guy right away so everyone thinks you're just trolling and then you try and get away with it all game

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Truth Quark posted:

I would vote Jimmy Hats since his reason for (double) jumping on the chores bandwagon is nonexistent at best.

Haha you're a huge bozo

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Jimmy Hats posted:

I'm 100% certain you're doing the thing where you claim a bad guy right away so everyone thinks you're just trolling and then you try and get away with it all game

nah

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I'm still waiting for the tryhard effort post explaining in detail how i am not playing this game properly

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

Jimmy Hats posted:

I'm still waiting for the tryhard effort post explaining in detail how i am not playing this game properly

Kashuno is modding this game so you'll be waiting a while

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Truth Quark posted:

I think his explanation for being a double voter is sensible and chores was very votable. I think you are a scummy scum lord sir.

##vote Subatomic Liar

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
Are you referring to the explanation that came immediately after the post I made where I called him out on not providing an explanation?

It was a lovely vote when he made it. I'm glad you and JHats think on the same wavelength but I can only read posts, not minds.

I'm referring to this post btw:

Jimmy Hats posted:

Which seems like a meta read on chores and is more reasonable than "yeah I'll take that action bandwagon[/s]" so I will ##unvote.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

its a bad read

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Eh, I agree that double voters are usually scum, but Survivors aren't usually town either. So not sure we can take that for granted.

I still like Chores/AN for scum currently.

I also like AA's take on Jedit. I did find it odd that between Chores and FL he was jumping on FL.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

I think his explanation for being a double voter is sensible and chores was very votable. I think you are a scummy scum lord sir.

##vote Subatomic Liar

I like this

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

got some chores tonight posted:

oh i forgot the most important part

he was the third person on my bandwagon while just empty-quoting my serial killer claim you know who does that - scum game over this read is being promoted to ⭐⭐⭐

lol yeah im the lazy one

Jimmy Hats posted:

haha chores' claim is amazing. gets really close to lynch, sticks to his guns like a man, and all you pussies back off. SAD! :smugdon:

same

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
fwiw i dont think chores is a sk, i think hes scum and so is leatherman

that seems more likely than town-aligned survivor & sk

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

nice backpedal

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

OMGVBFLOL posted:

he says hes a serial killer, & i believe him

OMGVBFLOL posted:

that seems more likely than town-aligned survivor & sk

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

after you & your scumbro's coordinated claims, yeah, i changed my mind

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

keep flailing

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

King Burgundy posted:

Eh, I agree that double voters are usually scum, but Survivors aren't usually town either. So not sure we can take that for granted.

I still like Chores/AN for scum currently.

I also like AA's take on Jedit. I did find it odd that between Chores and FL he was jumping on FL.
Why are you defending asiina so hard?

and why do you think chores is scum so bad?

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Jimmy Hats posted:

I am 100% town
he wouldn't lie, he's jimmy hats

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
should just chores for being bad imo

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

fair i am a serial killer (death millered to flip town) so its probably for the best i die

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

bowmore posted:

should just vote chores/was the missing link there

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Asiina posted:

I am not lurking or whatever garbage people are saying but I'm not changing my vote. I believe it to be a true claim and I will always vote someone who claims scum or SK. I will die on this hill.

I would also vote bowmore (tomorrow, not today), for making lovely half assed meta arguments.
yeah but your scum tell is playing to meta

also I think anarc's argument against you is that you are lurking via posting white noise

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

bowmore posted:

Why are you defending asiina so hard?

and why do you think chores is scum so bad?

I'm not defending Asiina in any way. Why do you think I am? I find someone incredibly suspicious for claiming a meta read on someone right at the start of the game. Especially a meta that requires way more time than that to see in action. It was utter nonsense and made up.

Asiina could still be bad, but it wouldn't be for the reasons AN is pursuing.

Chores sk claimed. That's enough for me.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

bowmore posted:

He says, after asking why I think chores is bad. :)

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

OMGVBFLOL posted:

If you really think that scum me would stick my neck out to save a scumbro on day 1 then lol. I would be more suspicious of chores if I die tonight, though.

bowmore posted:

also I think anarc's argument against you is that you are lurking via posting white noise

Not for nothing, I think that was a bad argument.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

bowmore posted:

yeah but your scum tell is playing to meta

What does this first sentence even mean? It is utterly contentless.

If that is ANarc's argument it is wrong. Like I feel like I have to do this every single goddamn game, but if you're going to use a garbage meta argument as your sole argument you drat well get it right.

I have a meta, it's that I don't post when I'm scum. It's actually not really true anymore I've gotten a lot better, but whatever, pretend it is. It's the easiest meta in the whole drat community. It's not shitposting, it's not posting white noise, it's not posting dumb arguments or defending or anything like that. It's literally not posting. If I'm posting then the meta read doesn't apply.

Yes, self-meta is a garbage defense, but using an incorrect meta (that is outdated) is a garbage case and I become more convinced every time that people who make bad false meta cases are scum because you can say that literally any time I'm not posting multi-quote cases that I'm in my scum meta and people who don't know me better will believe it.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Don't kill chores the town SK :(

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
you are getting mighty nettled asiina

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Don't kill chores the town SK :(

agreed

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
mate you don't know what you want

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i just want to nk someone

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i mean win the game as town haha thats what i want

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Cool, bowmore is scum. Vote him tomorrow.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Asiina posted:

Cool, bowmore is scum. Vote him tomorrow.
why not just vote me now??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I would vote James hats, but still don't like jedits reaction. Will wait for his response since he's probably sleeping.

No, I was out - I did say. Deadline for me is 3AM, so I will not be around for it.

Regarding your post about me trying to crowd control: to whose benefit, and for what purpose? After I took my vote off ANarc Chores was the only person on more than one vote, and he was already at -2.

ANarc: I am innately suspicious of of Day 1 claims, especially when they're not made under pressure. Claiming like that is trying to convince people not to investigate you, which is something Town don't need to do.

• Locked thread