Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Moatillata posted:

I had wondered about that bc he mentioned bus driving while still being BP

What's all this then cpig?

this seems to contradict what cpig claimed about his role earlier. his copped result as town could technically be the result of bus driving as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

The Lord of Hats posted:

Why hello there, stickup!

Got any actions you'd like to claim?

I have had no shine since night 3. all I can say wrt night actions is that me once again being suspected for redirecting relies on me having a lot of shine (n1, 2, 3, 4, ..whatever night last night was)

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

this is a stickup posted:

I have had no shine since night 3. all I can say wrt night actions is that me once again being suspected for redirecting relies on me having a lot of shine (n1, 2, 3, 4, ..whatever night last night was)

Not really. The night you killed tpink could have really just been a kill not a redirect. That frees up a shine you used to take zimbos shine from me. Which gave you a shine to use last night.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
tbh I wasn't suspecting AS at all, but given that tomm really was a town doctor, I guess it's possible as is scum after all? it fits with the carolla and provenzanos each having a protective role.

but right now cpig is the top of my list. I think he slipped when revealing that he is still a bus driver, which would explain zimbo's shine, and kb's result if as flips town. cpig has been suspected repeatedly throughout this game, and the only reason he's cleared is glowku's result. if he got lucky and drove glowku that night, he's been coasting to victory.

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

King Burgundy posted:

Also how was it even possible or likely that someone who hadn't posted for a week was going to have an opinion on my results?

mate, just because they haven't posted doesn't mean they are not reading. i was trying to keep up while i was at work all weekend, just couldn't post.

as you can see by my vote, i had no problem lynching fisk. i do have a problem with a player than has a scum result on someone pushing a lurker lynch before raising the scum result, especially in this case where i know i am not scum. it looks like a 2fer price of one.

i will laugh if fisk does end up being the last proz tho.

loh and tobbs, how do i say this....i agree with the principle but not in this case, due to the aforementioned scum result. thank you for repeating it though, i am a bit deaf!

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

In terms of game and not actions I actually thought AS might be scum so it's not like I'm shocked by the result btw. What I find weird is the lack of death if she's the scum. I would be all in on this result if someone had died.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

King Burgundy posted:

Not really. The night you killed tpink could have really just been a kill not a redirect. That frees up a shine you used to take zimbos shine from me. Which gave you a shine to use last night.

ah yeah, I see your point. that makes sense but I promise you it's not true. If AS really is provenzano, the two families were balanced, and I think cpig is thd second son. Three backups, one was liable to be scum, just like the scum brewer.

I know you've been suspecting me, but just look back over cpig and tell me you honestly think AS and Cpig being the last 2 scum isn't possible

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
even if AS flips town, it's gotta be cpig, unless moat has the hidden redirector role but I think that's unlikely. moat has been pretty townie

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Atomic Soda posted:

mate, just because they haven't posted doesn't mean they are not reading. i was trying to keep up while i was at work all weekend, just couldn't post.

as you can see by my vote, i had no problem lynching fisk. i do have a problem with a player than has a scum result on someone pushing a lurker lynch before raising the scum result, especially in this case where i know i am not scum. it looks like a 2fer price of one.

i will laugh if fisk does end up being the last proz tho.

loh and tobbs, how do i say this....i agree with the principle but not in this case, due to the aforementioned scum result. thank you for repeating it though, i am a bit deaf!

Because when he last posted he wasn't engaged with the game. So even when he posted he wasn't reading. Why would I think he'd be reading when not posting.

Also you still haven't presented the math of your side of the argument. Explain logically how keeping a lurker who hasn't posted in a week in the game when you have a free cuddle and won't lose the day is correct for towns win condition.

Don't shift back to my result that is a separate conversation we can have next. :).

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Atomic Soda posted:

this is pretty weird, but kb is pretty much confirmed, fisk was free and I doubt he'd weigh in anyway

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Yeah I also think she's wrong on that but it's far more of a grey area. I'll talk about that once I fully understand her position on lurkers in general.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

this is pretty weird, but kb is pretty much confirmed, fisk was free and I doubt he'd weigh in anyway

KB is absolutely confirmed, AS is getting cuddled after Fisk flips, and if that doesn't end the game then you are getting cuddled.

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

King Burgundy posted:

Because when he last posted he wasn't engaged with the game. So even when he posted he wasn't reading. Why would I think he'd be reading when not posting.

Also you still haven't presented the math of your side of the argument. Explain logically how keeping a lurker who hasn't posted in a week in the game when you have a free cuddle and won't lose the day is correct for towns win condition.

Don't shift back to my result that is a separate conversation we can have next. :).

kb i'm basing this on how i play boardgames - i play to win, not to piss off someone who isn't playing the way i like - lynching a lurker who is on the possible scum list is a good move i agree, but with a scum result on someone else it is not such a good move, unless you are scum.

please see my post below.

Atomic Soda posted:

pushing a lurker lynch before saying you have a scum result on another town person (my flip will confirm) is scummy behaviour. if you weren't p much confirmed through izzy then i'd be pushing you hard right now.

it is more likely scum knew you would cop me and acted accordingly - could be a busdriver rather than a redirector though.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

KB is absolutely confirmed, AS is getting cuddled after Fisk flips, and if that doesn't end the game then you are getting cuddled.

You can't blame him for trying to think ahead

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

you seriously think there is no possibility that cpig once again is loving with our results by busdriving? he claimed to have one shot, the revealed he could do it again.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Atomic Soda posted:

kb i'm basing this on how i play boardgames - i play to win, not to piss off someone who isn't playing the way i like - lynching a lurker who is on the possible scum list is a good move i agree, but with a scum result on someone else it is not such a good move, unless you are scum.

please see my post below.

pushing a lurker lynch before saying you have a scum result on another town person (my flip will confirm) is scummy behaviour. if you weren't p much confirmed through izzy then i'd be pushing you hard right now.

it is more likely scum knew you would cop me and acted accordingly - could be a busdriver rather than a redirector though.

AS. Please explain how keeping someone in game who hasn't posted in a week when you have a free cuddle is pro town. How is it playing to win? Explain it to me logically. You keep dancing around d the actual question. If need be I'll use actual game examples and math it out as soon as I'm at a computer again.

Using your board game example the equivalent is taste walking out of your house while you are playing a game with him, saying nothing, and he's been gone for hours. He's missed several of his turns.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Again I'm willing to have a separate conversation about whether I should have done it with a result, but I need to make sure I understand your position in a vacuum first.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

you seriously think there is no possibility that cpig once again is loving with our results by busdriving? he claimed to have one shot, the revealed he could do it again.

Confirmed town bus driving an investigation target with someone else to gently caress with a cop?

I mean, that's dumb because it gets his own rear end killed if he says nothing. If AS flipped town only you or CPig could have caused that.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Could people who think pig is lying etc quote the posts you think are contradictory with his claim?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Okay, for a bus driver to gently caress with the investigation he would have to correctly guess KBs target and then drive that target to a known scum(which could be themselves) which would then show an innocent town as provenzano

For a redirector they would simply have to pick king b and then pick themselves and not correctly guess king bs target.

Is this correct mafia nerds?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

King Burgundy posted:

I guess there is also this. Pig could theoretically have bus drove? Since he seems to be claiming he still has both of his inherited roles.

I'd find him super suspicious, but he was copped town by flipped town, so I continue to think he's not worth pursuing.

No I used my bp.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Confirmed town bus driving an investigation target with someone else to gently caress with a cop?

I mean, that's dumb because it gets his own rear end killed if he says nothing. If AS flipped town only you or CPig could have caused that.

this is true, but I have maintained in this thread that there is a scum redirector hiding somewhere, so it is possible that's what happened. Almost every role has had a mirror, but no redirector has flipped. At this point, I could only see the redirector being AA, which does make sense. Cpig was higher on my list before being copped though, and considering the amount of suspicion cpig had from multiple people, I'm more willing to believe cpig figured out who the scum is and used that knowledge to get town lynched.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Also stick is the last scum.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Err soda I mean

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Moatillata posted:

Okay, for a bus driver to gently caress with the investigation he would have to correctly guess KBs target and then drive that target to a known scum(which could be themselves) which would then show an innocent town as provenzano

For a redirector they would simply have to pick king b and then pick themselves and not correctly guess king bs target.

If this is true then then occam (that smug son of a bitch) would have us believe that an incorrect result was from the redirector and not the bus driver

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Moatillata posted:

correct, but there was almost no way KB didn't cop AS after tomm flipped town, and KB was suspecting AS in the thread. not a difficult guess

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Uh no, king b publicly declared me scum during twilight along with AA and tobbs (genius!) In an attempt to throw off this kind of shenanigans

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Oh nm I have problems with reading sometimes

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Also AS was basically forced to doc KB every night or bc if be died then she would be next on the chopping block since she was supposed to be enabling our game of follow the cop

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Moatillata posted:

Uh no, king b publicly declared me scum during twilight along with AA and tobbs (genius!) In an attempt to throw off this kind of shenanigans

I don't even know what this is referring to but lol if you wouldn't cop as after tomm flipped town.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

CapitalistPig posted:

Oh nm I have problems with reading sometimes

Which post is this in regards to

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Moatillata posted:

Which post is this in regards to

My own

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I am p sure it's either stick or moat

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

CapitalistPig posted:

Also stick is the last scum.

CapitalistPig posted:

Err soda I mean

Take your pick

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

King Burgundy posted:

Could people who think pig is lying etc quote the posts you think are contradictory with his claim?

also I can do this but not now, I'm quite sick right now and don't have the energy to go through it all on my phone

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Moatillata posted:

Take your pick

Try to keep up buddy

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

this is true, but I have maintained in this thread that there is a scum redirector hiding somewhere, so it is possible that's what happened. Almost every role has had a mirror, but no redirector has flipped. At this point, I could only see the redirector being AA, which does make sense. Cpig was higher on my list before being copped though, and considering the amount of suspicion cpig had from multiple people, I'm more willing to believe cpig figured out who the scum is and used that knowledge to get town lynched.

Why are you making poo poo up to prevent a probable scum lynch that will fulfill your claimed wincon?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

also I can do this but not now, I'm quite sick right now and don't have the energy to go through it all on my phone

I got you bruh hold on

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

CapitalistPig posted:

Try to keep up buddy

:bigtran:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

AA can't have redirected. He handed out shine.

• Locked thread