Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

King Burgundy posted:

If you think this is the scum team, if you switched your two votes over to AN she'd be in the lead for cuddle.

I pointed that out. He threw down both his votes after Glowku voted me, putting me in the vote lead at -3 and forcing me to claim, even though ANarc who already has 3 votes is apparently one of his scum picks?

JHats is scum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

The last game I remember playing with ANarc was Shine 2. She was disengaged town there and I believe we lynched her for that.

JHats is playing an extraordinarily scummy game and his response to having pressure on him is identical to Shine 3, where you'll recall he flipped scum.

He's still being all jokey, and when I ask him about his alignment calls he says, "lol i picked a random name".

In terms of being engaged, she does that regardless of alignment. The part where she jumped on Asiina for nonsense at the very start of the game is what sets this apart I think. Also, I don't know that I've seen her do this not voting for anyone thing as town. Reminds me of Tpink's scum behavior.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Vote jimmy or we're gonna no lynch

-3 with 30min to go

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I didn't realize deadline was in the middle of the afternoon.

I'm not seeing this Jimmy lynch at all. He used his doublevote? Is that the case?

Why is this a problem now and wasn't when he first claimed. This makes no sense.

I think ANarc and AA are absolutely scum. I'm trying to decide whether Tobbs is scum or just an idiot who isn't reading the thread. FL makes good points about TM though, that's a bad post history and a bad "read" post.

I would still greatly prefer ANarc or AA today.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

I pointed that out. He threw down both his votes after Glowku voted me, putting me in the vote lead at -3 and forcing me to claim, even though ANarc who already has 3 votes is apparently one of his scum picks?

JHats is scum.

To be fair you're also one of his scum picks. But you're right in that if he thinks you're both scum then as a Town double voter he should be going for the easier lynch.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Infinitum posted:

Vote jimmy or we're gonna no lynch

-3 with 30min to go

I'll switch to Jimmy if AN isn't in the lead with 10 minutes to go.

Going to keep pushing for that.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Asiina posted:

I would still greatly prefer ANarc or AA today.

I would honestly prefer AA, but I don't see it happening today.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Infinitum posted:

I would honestly prefer AA, but I don't see it happening today.

What do you think about my response to you about AN?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

King Burgundy posted:

In terms of being engaged, she does that regardless of alignment. The part where she jumped on Asiina for nonsense at the very start of the game is what sets this apart I think. Also, I don't know that I've seen her do this not voting for anyone thing as town. Reminds me of Tpink's scum behavior.

My thing with ANarc is only partially that she made a bad case at the beginning of D1. It's that it was a meta case surrounding lurking/not participating and she has stuck to that case by continuing to call me scum even when it is obviously no longer applicable.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
There are enough people here to swing it for Jimmy, ANarc, or Tobbs, so let's not pretend that this is a lynch Jimmy or lynch no one situation.

Again, I see no case at all against Jimmy other than his claim which he claimed yesterday and nobody had a problem with.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
I am a bit concerned about ANarc checking out and not being around for a second deadline and never voting, I'd switch to her to avoid a no-lynch.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
This feels very strongly like a scum swinging the vote away from scumbros.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

King Burgundy posted:

What do you think about my response to you about AN?

I think it's fair enough, but again I don't see us swinging the numbers on anyone else than Jimmy with the amount of time left.

Plus I am not a great fan of turboing summon without a chance to counter-claim.
We're down the cop, I don't want to see us lynch the doc next.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Asiina posted:

This feels very strongly like a scum swinging the vote away from scumbros.

From Tobbs onto Jimmy?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

I am a bit concerned about ANarc checking out and not being around for a second deadline and never voting, I'd switch to her to avoid a no-lynch.

Especially since she's browsing the game room and not commenting with <30minutes before deadline.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
I'd prefer AN to AA right now just because she's been flying really under the radar like I mentioned earlier. I still think TM's caught scum, but he's below the lurker post count now anyway.

##unvote
##vote ANarc

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Asiina posted:

I didn't realize deadline was in the middle of the afternoon.

I'm not seeing this Jimmy lynch at all. He used his doublevote? Is that the case?

Why is this a problem now and wasn't when he first claimed. This makes no sense.

When he first claimed he wasn't firing it round like a shotgun and choosing his target with the aid of a dartboard. This should be of especial interest to you if you're certain ANarc is scum, because Jimmy has also said that yet didn't push her to -2 and clear lynch leader in favour of voting Tobbs to make him -3. That smacks of the traditional scum tactic of naming three people and including a teammate when you're asked who the scum are. If we go with ANarc instead and she's scum, he gets cred.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Infinitum posted:

I think it's fair enough, but again I don't see us swinging the numbers on anyone else than Jimmy with the amount of time left.

Again, this isn't true.

He only has 1 more vote and there's lots of people here.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Infinitum posted:

From Tobbs onto Jimmy?

From Tobbs or ANarc, I'm not sure.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Asiina posted:

Again, this isn't true.

More importantly, Jimmy is not on ANarc. If anyone switches to her then he can hammer.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
##vote ANarc

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Jedit posted:

When he first claimed he wasn't firing it round like a shotgun and choosing his target with the aid of a dartboard. This should be of especial interest to you if you're certain ANarc is scum, because Jimmy has also said that yet didn't push her to -2 and clear lynch leader in favour of voting Tobbs to make him -3. That smacks of the traditional scum tactic of naming three people and including a teammate when you're asked who the scum are. If we go with ANarc instead and she's scum, he gets cred.

I'm actually beginning to wonder if this isn't the case since he isn't swapping to AN.

I'd prefer AN, but I'm actually becoming more willing to vote for Jimmy due to this.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Asiina posted:

Again, this isn't true.

Ok fair enough.

I'm here, I'm willing to change my vote, but I think it is poor form to lynch someone without a chance to counterclaim with all of 20min left.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Infinitum posted:

Ok fair enough.

I'm here, I'm willing to change my vote, but I think it is poor form to lynch someone without a chance to counterclaim with all of 20min left.

She's in the game room watching, part of why I'm voting.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Votecount for Day 2

AnonymousNarcotics (5): King Burgundy, Asiina, CapitalistPig, Flying Leatherman, Tobbs Gnawed
Jimmy Hats (3): Tobbs Gnawed, Infinitum, Truth Quark, Jedit, Tobbs Gnawed
Tobbs Gnawed (3): Jedit, Mayor Glowku, Jimmy Hats, Jedit, Anonymous
CapitalistPig (0): Jimmy Hats, Jimmy Hats
Tired Moritz (0): Flying Leatherman, Flying Leatherman
Asiina (0): Tobbs Gnawed, Infinitum, Infinitum, Tobbs Gnawed
Anomalous Amalgam (0): Infinitum, Infinitum

Not Voting (3): Anomalous Amalgam, AnonymousNarcotics, Tired Moritz

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 18th, 2016 at 1 p.m. EST -- that's in about 20 minutes.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

She's in the game room watching, part of why I'm voting.

I mean she could be paying attention to other games and not realize the deadline is in 20 minutes. I didn't realize until like 15 minutes ago when I was loving around reading threads.

Like I think ANarc is scum, but this isn't a great reason.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Oh look I get a chance to repeat myself..

ANarc claim or I'm voting you :colbert:

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Infinitum posted:

Ok fair enough.

This isn't a situation where she said she was going to bed, or would miss deadline or anything. As far as we know there is no reason she can't be here.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I mean, not to metagame, but she works during the day and a 1PM deadline is very unusual.

I fault nobody for missing it.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Asiina posted:

I mean she could be paying attention to other games and not realize the deadline is in 20 minutes. I didn't realize until like 15 minutes ago when I was loving around reading threads.

Like I think ANarc is scum, but this isn't a great reason.

Like, she's been part of discussion, but she's chosen to be a non-participant, non-voter, and if she sees that there are replies to the thread she's ignoring it.

Also, as much as I think JHats is scum, I don't think it's going to happen, and as poor as I think the case on ANarc was, I don't know her alignment.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS
:ffg:
I'm here but I'm not putting ANarc at -1 yet. I'd still prefer a Jimmy lynch but would vote ANarc over nothing.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Asiina posted:

I mean, not to metagame, but she works during the day and a 1PM deadline is very unusual.

I thought the deadline was 7pm my time, it's a good job I came home a little early from work.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I will vote ANarc, I just want to give her a chance to claim so we don't lose another town powerrole.

Asiina posted:

It's 4:40am in Sydney :colbert:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
If I had played pokemon a little bit longer I would have missed it.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Asiina posted:

Yeah, that's fair. But it's not like she's been posting/voting before that either.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

King Burgundy posted:

Yeah, that's fair. But it's not like she's been posting/voting before that either.

Yeah, I agree, and I'm voting her because I think she's scum, but I also think Tobbs reasoning is real bad.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
What the hell why is deadline in the middle of the day? I'm at work. I'll claim if you guys want.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Asiina posted:

Yeah, I agree, and I'm voting her because I think she's scum, but I also think Tobbs reasoning is real bad.

What are you trying to do, set me up for tomorrow's mislynch? I'm getting night-killed anyways I'm an elite goddamn bodyguard.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

What the hell why is deadline in the middle of the day? I'm at work. I'll claim if you guys want.

you're kind of dead if you don't, unless Hats hammers you anyways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Please do.

• Locked thread