Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

King Burgundy posted:

Ok, so fwiw, looking at the way that vote went down, and how hard it was to get people on AN, now that we know Jimmy was town, I'm thinking AN is still scum.

Her role would be a good counter for Jimmy's town double vote.

And probably worth looking at how the Jimmy vote came to be a little more closely since at least one scum was probably on that/pushing that. It happened so fast.

I was wrong about JHats, he was just an extraordinarily bad and anti-town player.

But I have to say that this is scum KB posting.

There's no way the scum team would be given a player that would automatically get them through LYLO/MYLO, which is what ANarc's role just accomplished.

Also, you're saying that she fake-claimed the NES advantage, which someone could easily counterclaim her on. Yeah, it's a flavor argument, but that is a cool and good accessory and as soon as we see a scum flip I bet we're gonna see a truly lovely one.

If we listen to KB and Asiina, we will lose because they are scum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS
I kind of agree, I do think one of KB/Asiina is scum but I don't think it's both of them.

GG was an unashamed anti town shitlord and if you don't want to take blame for chores' lynch you can't fault anyone for voting for GG. Confirmed role or not, there is nothing to say that doubke voter is definitely a town role and he was not using it in a pro town way.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

I was wrong about JHats, he was just an extraordinarily bad and anti-town player.

There's no way the scum team would be given a player that would automatically get them through LYLO/MYLO, which is what ANarc's role just accomplished.

Also, you're saying that she fake-claimed the NES advantage, which someone could easily counterclaim her on. Yeah, it's a flavor argument, but that is a cool and good accessory and as soon as we see a scum flip I bet we're gonna see a truly lovely one.

No sir, you are wrong again.

Also, would Kash really make this solvable by flavor? He has to leave some things out for fake claims right? I didn't actually know what the NES advantage was until I looked it up just now and you are right. That was actually a really good one. I had that. So if she's really that, it would make me doubt her as scum. But I have to assume scum have fake claims.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Scum have things that get them through LYLO. It's not usual but it happens. Scum vig exists. Also KB is right in that two town roles that can strongly affect the vote is strange.

And yes, you're once again making a flavour argument.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Truth Quark posted:

I kind of agree, I do think one of KB/Asiina is scum but I don't think it's both of them.

GG was an unashamed anti town shitlord and if you don't want to take blame for chores' lynch you can't fault anyone for voting for GG. Confirmed role or not, there is nothing to say that doubke voter is definitely a town role and he was not using it in a pro town way.

He used it yesterday with no complaints at all. He used it today and immediately was piled onto shortly before deadline when there had been plenty of discussion about other people all day.

It was a bad, bad lynch.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

Asiina posted:

He used it yesterday with no complaints at all. He used it today and immediately was piled onto shortly before deadline when there had been plenty of discussion about other people all day.

It was a bad, bad lynch.

Did you even read the discussion that happened when he did use it? He used double vote to shift the vote leader from Anarc (!!!) to Tobbs, after saying he though Anarc was scum. How is that town play?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
And he also thought Tobbs was scum. Like he's not going to split his vote and if you have a stronger read on one person than another, you'll put it on that person.

I think Tobbs might be scum. I more strongly think ANarc is scum. I only have one vote so I'm going to put it on my stronger read.

How is that scummy?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Asiina

Lets real talk

u scum buddy?

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
I challenge you to go back and find posts that show GG had strong opinions about anyone.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

Jimmy Hats posted:

I out my anon vote on first because I wanted tobbs to get upset about it haha!

For instance I just did a re-read and can't actually find where he talks about ANarc, so I'm curious where Jedit got that idea. On the other hand, this his explanation for his double vote, and I do not see how this comes from a town mindset.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
I'm just disappointed we're losing so badly. At this rate scum will walk away with a perfect game and that is embarrassing.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

And yet you voted Jimmy, who was a proven Double Voter. A Double Voter also gives the scum an automatic win in LYLO.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Infinitum posted:

Asiina

Lets real talk

u scum buddy?

nah :sun:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Jedit posted:

And yet you voted Jimmy, who was a proven Double Voter. A Double Voter also gives the scum an automatic win in LYLO.

lol

:thumbsup:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
No really, that's a fantastic point.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

All u nerds submit your actions so we can reopen straight away

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Jedit posted:

Wow. So true.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

I'm just disappointed we're losing so badly. At this rate scum will walk away with a perfect game and that is embarrassing.

My arguments about GG aside, this is the second post from Tobbs that has seemed really awkward and "look at me I'm so town."

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Jedit posted:

True, but his overwhelmingly anti-town play obfuscated that.

Also, scum would never let a double voter get to LYLO, and town would never let a possible scum double voter get to LYLO.

I don't know how many scum there are, but if we keep missing we're going to be there soon.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Truth Quark posted:

My arguments about GG aside, this is the second post from Tobbs that has seemed really awkward and "look at me I'm so town."

That's fine by me. The more of a lynch candidate I am the less likely I am to get night killed.

But I am so getting night killed.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

I can kill u

If I don't get night killed and you really really want to lynch me here was my super discreet breadcrumb about being an elite bodyguard.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

True, but his overwhelmingly anti-town play obfuscated that.

Also, scum would never let a double voter get to LYLO, and town would never let a possible scum double voter get to LYLO.

I don't know how many scum there are, but if we keep missing we're going to be there soon.

And you think AN's play is pro town? That is why you think she is for sure town now because of her role?

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
KB why you tunneling me bro

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

King Burgundy posted:

And you think AN's play is pro town? That is why you think she is for sure town now because of her role?

Nope, I think lurking, coming in, and offing JHats was not super great play.

However I think that the people who jumped on her for calling out Asiina are absolutely full of poo poo and I think Asiina is scum and I want to lynch the poo poo out of her so we have even the slimmest chance of winning this game.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

KB why you tunneling me bro

I've said why multiple times. You are scum this game.

Who do you think are the scum this game? And why?

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Except I'm not scum though. I think you probably are. Maybe tobbs bc he's been doing a lot of buddying

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Except I'm not scum though. I think you probably are. Maybe tobbs bc he's been doing a lot of buddying

So your current scum picks are me and Tobbs. You gave a reason for Tobbs just now. What is your reason on me?

Also, you now think Asiina is not scum?

Also, why aren't you ever voting for anyone?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
So it really probably was a scum swing and I think of the Jimmy votes, Truth Quark looks the worst.

Inf apparently missed Jimmy's claim and if you want to think a doublevoter is scum, then fine, sure. Jedit's vote isn't super great because it's more based on Jimmy being glib rather than specifically scummy, but I like his other content.

TQ though knew Jimmy's claim and had no apparent problems with it before voting him because he was throwing a "me too" vote using his power.

Truth Quark posted:

Would also vote JHats because him throwing that double vote around willy nilly also seems scummy as gently caress. Both times he's used it have been lazy "me too" votes.

Before it was nothing but now it's "scummy as gently caress" as soon as someone else mentions it?

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
I like the part where you conveniently leave out all the posts I've made expounding on that opinion, or the fact when he first claimed it I said I believed it was a scum role. I even expressed a desire to vote Jimmy on D1, but it wasn't happening in light of chores bullshit.

I'm sorry you rolled scum Asiina!

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

BTW, going through old posts and just a reminder Tobbs, this is where you determined Jimmy was scum because of his flavor. His accessory was too lovely to be town.

You need to rethink things when it comes to flavor.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Yeah, you're totally right, I don't know how I missed that.

I thought this was the only post you talked about Jimmy D1, but I missed the whole other set.

Truth Quark posted:

Tobbs you went into today gunning for me, now when multiple people call you out for your weird "I'm vanilla" post you've completely switched gears, going as far as to wikipedia search another person's claimed accessory?

I also find JHats to be a bit on the scummy side but your complete 180 is also off putting.

My bad.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
It still feels so drat strange to me that someone who hadn't really been an issue all day gets piled on close to deadline over other vote leaders.

That doesn't usually happen without some manipulation by scum.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

King Burgundy posted:

BTW, going through old posts and just a reminder Tobbs, this is where you determined Jimmy was scum because of his flavor. His accessory was too lovely to be town.

You need to rethink things when it comes to flavor.

True, though a scum flip will help a lot.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I don't know if I believe asiina is scum anymore. Like I said in the beginning, it seemed like she wasn't going to put in any effort. She has been since then.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
*wakes up*

beartato is dead

is executioner normally a town aligned role?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Tired Moritz posted:

*wakes up*

beartato is dead

is executioner normally a town aligned role?

Tobbs seems to think it can't possibly be a scum role for some reason, but the mafia wiki disagrees:

"The Executioner may be either town or mafia, but is traditionally a mafia role."

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

King Burgundy posted:

So your current scum picks are me and Tobbs. You gave a reason for Tobbs just now. What is your reason on me?

Also, you now think Asiina is not scum?

Also, why aren't you ever voting for anyone?

So I'll just assume since you didn't answer that you have no reason, you were just omgus'ing me after not mentioning me all game.

And no good reason for not voting either. You realize you've made a scum mistake but can't do much about it now.

Other people have to see how scummy AN is now.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

King Burgundy posted:

So I'll just assume since you didn't answer that you have no reason, you were just omgus'ing me after not mentioning me all game.

And no good reason for not voting either. You realize you've made a scum mistake but can't do much about it now.

Other people have to see how scummy AN is now.

Yeah, I'm really wishing GG hadn't taken Jedit's and Glowku's sorry excuse for a 'case' on me and double-voted me into being the vote leader.

His reasoning was, "I'm a double-voter what do you expect me to do not use it?"

But it got two town players lynched. Chores and himself.

ANarc's play at the end of the day was scummy as hell, it's too bad JHat's PM didn't go through fast enough (even though that was also scummy as all hell).

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

ANarc's play at the end of the day was scummy as hell, it's too bad JHat's PM didn't go through fast enough (even though that was also scummy as all hell).

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Like Asiina's walking around pretending to be an angel, and she's seeing JHats' play and saying, "I can't believe we lynched poor JHats (actually he was executed), he was being so helpful to town and not being scummy in the slightest."

• Locked thread