Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
killing Jimboy to save their own rear end seems like a dick move tbh. I guess AN was pushed into it, but mmm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Tired Moritz posted:

killing Jimboy to save their own rear end seems like a dick move tbh. I guess AN was pushed into it, but mmm

Yeah, that isn't something I fault her for. That was really her only option at that point and is alignment neutral. Near the end I was beginning to suspect Jimmy too, but it was for ignoring AN.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Like Asiina's walking around pretending to be an angel, and she's seeing JHats' play and saying, "I can't believe we lynched poor JHats (actually he was executed), he was being so helpful to town and not being scummy in the slightest."

Being helpful and not being scum aren't the same thing.

There are plenty of useless town.

My issue as I'm saying for like the fifth time is that a lynch coming out of nowhere at the end of the day over something that had been out in the open since D1 which pulled votes off of people who had been the subject of discussion for much of the day, and both of which I think are scummy is suspicious as gently caress.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

If you thought ANarc was scum then why did you double-vote me out of nowhere? Also what's your case on her?

Jimmy Hats posted:

I picked a random name from the list of people.

Jimmy Hats posted:

Eh fiiine i just dislike tobbs more is all but you gotta lynch

##vote ANarc

Secret vote is on the way.

King Burgundy posted:

##unvote

Just for a moment so Jimmy can't hammer before the claim.

If not for this poo poo I would have left my vote on ANarc/not moved it back to JHats. I didn't like at all ANarc's "Wait and see what happens." attitude, and I think KB may be on to something with her not voting, especially since she couldn't pull off the execute with only three votes on JHats.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

King Burgundy posted:

Yeah, that isn't something I fault her for. That was really her only option at that point and is alignment neutral. Near the end I was beginning to suspect Jimmy too, but it was for ignoring AN.

Yeah, as much as I am suspicious of their role, I don't really want to judge someone's alignment simply on their role. Nothing good comes from that, imo.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Tired Moritz posted:

Yeah, as much as I am suspicious of their role, I don't really want to judge someone's alignment simply on their role. Nothing good comes from that, imo.

Read her posts and judge her on that. :)

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Tired Moritz posted:

Good thing nobody is asking you to do that?

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I only used my ability bc you guys told me to and we were super close to deadline.

KB I think you are scum bc you are tunneling me based on a bad argument which is that I called out asiina early in the game. It's like you latched onto that one post and have been riding it for the last day and a half.

The answer to your other question is that I never really put down a vote on someone unless I'm convinced they're scum. Seriously, look at any game I've ever played in

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Asiina and Tobbs

Just get a room and gently caress already

Jesus

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
half of their posts before they had to execution reveal was just defending themselves for saying that Asiina was lurking. there's really not much I can say, from it.

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Except I'm not scum though. I think you probably are. Maybe tobbs bc he's been doing a lot of buddying

Agree with this tho

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Asiina posted:

Good thing nobody is asking you to do that?

ugh, I'm just saying!!!

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
If scum could please tell me who they plan to submit for the night kill so I can protect them and die that would be super convenient tyvm

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

I only used my ability bc you guys told me to and we were super close to deadline.

KB I think you are scum bc you are tunneling me based on a bad argument which is that I called out asiina early in the game. It's like you latched onto that one post and have been riding it for the last day and a half.

The answer to your other question is that I never really put down a vote on someone unless I'm convinced they're scum. Seriously, look at any game I've ever played in

No, I am constantly updating my read of you as scum with all the new scummy stuff you are doing. So this argument is false, just like your others. :)

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Tired Moritz posted:

half of their posts before they had to execution reveal was just defending themselves for saying that Asiina was lurking. there's really not much I can say, from it.

Agree with this tho

You are going to have to elaborate.

You agree that AN isn't scum?

You agree with AN's omgus on me? Can you clarify your reasoning?

You agree that Tobbs is scum for buddying?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

King Burgundy posted:

You are going to have to elaborate.

You agree that AN isn't scum?

You agree with AN's omgus on me? Can you clarify your reasoning?

You agree that Tobbs is scum for buddying?

I agree that Tobbs is scummy. idk it's a gut feeling though. AN is on the edge, I feel like it could go either way.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I'm basically vt now so you can dunk me if you want but it'll be a waste of a lynch

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Asiina posted:

Jedit's vote isn't super great because it's more based on Jimmy being glib rather than specifically scummy, but I like his other content.

Anyone facing a probable lynch can throw out a bunch of content and get something out of it, even if it's just confusing the Town. But only scum have a reason to stop contributing at all. Jimmy stopped contributing, so I voted him.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I am woefully behind and I have no excuses :(

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Jedit posted:

Anyone facing a probable lynch can throw out a bunch of content and get something out of it, even if it's just confusing the Town. But only scum have a reason to stop contributing at all. Jimmy stopped contributing, so I voted him.

I mean that's not really true, as evidenced by what happened.

Town can stop contributing for a whole bunch of reasons. Maybe they're bad, maybe they're frustrated, maybe they are lovely people deep down inside, maybe they're just not feeling it and don't care.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Asiina posted:

I mean that's not really true, as evidenced by what happened.

Town can stop contributing for a whole bunch of reasons. Maybe they're bad, maybe they're frustrated, maybe they are lovely people deep down inside, maybe they're just not feeling it and don't care.

Well, OK, but only scum have a reason that helps their team. I hope you're not suggesting that I should ignore that.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
No but we are imperfect beings.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Actually I'm perfect in every way

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Like being a perfect arsehole, for instance :sparkles:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Inf hurry up and submit the NK so we can start the day.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

OK

MURDER ASIINA

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Oh poo poo my finger slipped, I hope noone saw that

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Missing quite a few actions and I'm afk tomorrow so uh ya

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS
:ffg:
Mod kill imo

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

People who don't submit actions don't deserve actions

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Infinitum posted:

But they do deserve the right to protest the flip.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Infinitum posted:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Everyone just say their actions and we'll pretend the day started.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Peep peep

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
##guard wouldn'tyouliketoknow

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back