Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

FactsAreUseless posted:

I really don't follow this forum, like I said. That's why I wanted regulars to be new mods right away.

He posts all over with his gimmick.

Also, I'm retarded, it's Deloria.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=204807

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Michaellaneous posted:

Cool, once we get a new mod do we ever have to see you again FAU?
God I hope not.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

FactsAreUseless posted:

Also what is Delatoria's actual username because I swear I'm not finding this person.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=204807

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

FactsAreUseless posted:

If you want to link me a bannable post I guess I can, but I skimmed a few pages of your post history and it seems fine.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3748466&pagenumber=6372&perpage=40#post466527465

or

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3748466&pagenumber=6366&perpage=40#post466517515

NVB
Jan 23, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Is the subforum going to get changed also FAU ? or is it going to stay as Derek Smart's house of star citizen obsessive insanity ?

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

FactsAreUseless posted:

God I hope not.

:same:

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

And thus a new era of shitposting began.

It was as though a thousand good posts cried out in anguish and were suddenly silenced...

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
Beer4TheBeerMod

Excellent choice.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

FactsAreUseless posted:

SA stuff. PM me, I'm just trying to get some info, and I'm a dumbass who didn't save Derek's post. :downs:
Don't worry, I'm sure it's archived somewhere over here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/DerekSmart

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

FactsAreUseless posted:

SA stuff. PM me, I'm just trying to get some info, and I'm a dumbass who didn't save Derek's post. :downs:

Can't mate, can't turn private messages on. Scared.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Blue Cross Blue Balls posted:

Is the subforum going to get changed also FAU ? or is it going to stay as Derek Smart's house of star citizen obsessive insanity ?
I don't plan to change the name. Derek Smart died for this forum, he will live on in its name.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

You could always ask /r/dereksmart

Seriously, do not loving go there

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Self ownde

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Bringing your thread to a screeching halt, guaranteed.

Should have paid up for the month, Derek.

his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

:kayak:Welcome to the:kayak:
Dream Factory
:kayak:
Grimey Drawer

Beet Wagon posted:

It was as though a thousand good posts cried out in anguish and were suddenly silenced...

Congrats commando - now Kayak needs an account!

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

Ramc posted:

Should have paid up for the month, Derek.
:five:

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug
:argh: Every time I catch up there are suddenly two more pages. It's Sunday, go back to sleep, goonies!

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

FactsAreUseless posted:

I don't plan to change the name. Derek Smart died for this forum, he will live on in its name.

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

FactsAreUseless posted:

Man I sure wish you did the same so we can rename D&D in your honor.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

FactsAreUseless posted:

Petition to change the name to Derek Smart's Mausoleum of Star Citizen Obsessive Insanity. Hopefully that's not too long.

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

Not getting selected for mod, now I know what Martin O'Malley felt like in the Democratic primary.

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Bringing your thread to a screeching halt, guaranteed.

But Lethality doxxed themselves Derek was only replying.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

thatguy posted:

Petition to change the name to Derek Smart's Mausoleum of Star Citizen Obsessive Insanity. Hopefully that's not too long.

Yeah but the obsessive insanity isn't really dead yet. It's a well known fact that Star Citizen hating goons function like terrorist cells.

Enjoy
Apr 18, 2009

Later, in Mumble: "Hey guys good news I found a program to make me sound like a man, is it working?"

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Ramc posted:

But Lethality doxxed themselves Derek was only replying.

God, I'm missing him already :cry:

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
What is the acceptable amount of time to stop grieving and start posting potential new OPs?

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Michaellaneous posted:

burn

edit: There was supposed to be a gif here of Kelso yelling "burn", but imgur has been loving worthless ever since they changed their poo poo.

One Ton Crock
Oct 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Michaellaneous posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Troll ralp FAU at your own peril. He is a gigantic thin skinned infant on a power trip that permabans people for disagreeing with him.

Hey FAU, the doxxing thing aside can you either gently caress off forever or go back to your fyad fanclub or make your really stupid and unfunny attempts at comedy somewhere else?

You banned Derek, good job, now go the gently caress away. You are an insufferable human being.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
I'm happy to mod if needed although I cannot tie my own shoelaces and it would probably not go well

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

peter gabriel posted:

I'm happy to mod if needed although I cannot tie my own shoelaces and it would probably not go well

Since we have a dog mod now, I say we also need a cat mod

Look! A Horse!
Feb 10, 2010
maybe derek can focus on making LoD actually playable now

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jFVOkfqAlUA

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

One Ton Crock posted:

Troll ralp FAU at your own peril. He is a gigantic thin skinned infant on a power trip that permabans people for disagreeing with him.

Hey FAU, the doxxing thing aside can you either gently caress off forever or go back to your fyad fanclub or make your really stupid and unfunny attempts at comedy somewhere else?

You banned Derek, good job, now go the gently caress away. You are an insufferable human being.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
Oh poo poo I just realized who you are! You're uh... that guy I banned in QCS for having a giant meltdown. I forget the name.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

tuo posted:

Since we have a dog mod now, I say we also need a cat mod
Show me the cat.

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

FactsAreUseless posted:

Show me the cat.

:pgabz:, as in the user "peter gabriel"

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

FactsAreUseless posted:

Show me the cat.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3748466&perpage=40&pagenumber=6453#post466633424

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Serves Derek right for pronouncing it jiff.

NVB
Jan 23, 2010

Grimey Drawer

FactsAreUseless posted:

Show me the cat.

peter gabriel

http://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=181666

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

Fidelity. Wait, was I'm working on again?
Ben Lesnick is a mod here now?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Alright, peter gabriel can be the mod of cats. If any cats start posting here, he can mod them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

D1E posted:

Serves Derek right for pronouncing it jiff.

harsh but true

• Locked thread