Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Flying Leatherman posted:

Since there were two unique actions failed last night, I'm not ruling this out. I think there definitely is a scum roleblocker, and reading the interactions in the mason doc give me a pretty solid town read on Asiina and KB. (I wasn't sure on KB until I had the opportunity to read the doc, a lot more sure of this now.)

I'm not sold that you're town, but there's enough ambiguity here that I would be a lot more comfortable with my original lynch choice today in TM.

That said, if there's any ambiguity over ANarc, then she needs to die before LYLO, and I think there's more than ambiguity here. Her waiting until the very end of the day to come in after being absent for much of D2 was really suspicious to me, and that's in addition to getting the train rolling on Asiina and then fading as I noted in a previous post. A scum executioner wins the game, and if she's scum then there's nothing to say that her "one-shot" claim is the truth.

I think you're pushing here. Multishot Executioner would be way too strong whichever side it was on. If you want to argue that she's scum then argue from her position, not on setup spec.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Sorry I've been playing like poo poo guys. I'm not scum and I think the arguments against me are pretty bad ones. They are all either about my scum accusation of asiina in the very beginning of the game or based on setup spec.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Feel good about TM being scum. Cooled on Asiina/KB with the masonry. See a case on AA because of jailing and action choice. ANarc, vote someone.

Anyone. Just for giggles.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
If Anarc and Jedit claim I will claim

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Jedit posted:

I think you're pushing here. Multishot Executioner would be way too strong whichever side it was on. If you want to argue that she's scum then argue from her position, not on setup spec.

No follow up on your other nonsense post?

No comment on anything else? Claiming/etc?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Sorry I've been playing like poo poo guys. I'm not scum and I think the arguments against me are pretty bad ones. They are all either about my scum accusation of asiina in the very beginning of the game or based on setup spec.

Make some good cases on other people. You commented early on about the right way to play, show us.

Do you still think I'm scum?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Infinitum posted:

If Anarc and Jedit claim I will claim

Anarc has already claimed.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
If Jedit claims then :v:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
People not willing to claim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWb0_WW15is

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I am the Nintendo HFC and I am bulletproof of a certain number of shots I will not reveal.

I guess because it's a vest.

Kashuno is not clever.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Who did Asiina claimed she jailed last night?

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

King Burgundy posted:

No follow up on your other nonsense post?

No comment on anything else? Claiming/etc?

I'm not claiming on the back of Infinitum demanding it. He's contributed half of gently caress all the last two days, the only thing he's done is played the "I totally think X is scum but I'm voting Y because there's momentum" card on Asiina and AA.

I'm currently reading you.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Infinitum posted:

Who did Asiina claimed she jailed last night?

AA

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Jedit posted:

I'm not claiming on the back of Infinitum demanding it. He's contributed half of gently caress all the last two days, the only thing he's done is played the "I totally think X is scum but I'm voting Y because there's momentum" card on Asiina and AA.

Except he's not the only one asking for it?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
I'm currently finishing up a few quests in WoW and then I'll turn my attention to this thread.

Jedit posted:

I'm not claiming on the back of Infinitum demanding it.

A full-claim for the thread has been called for and half the players have done it already.

I'm simply stating that a lot of people have claimed, and I don't feel like claiming unless we have a consensus on lynch-the-non-claimers. :colbert:
I would also like to use my claim to scum hunt and catch some people in a lie.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

Jedit posted:

Here is a list of the people who have been talking about massclaiming. For the record, I'm in favor, if my post re that doesn't make it clear enough.

We currently have 4 people left in the game who have not claimed - Glowku, TM, you, and Inf. Literally everyone else has claimed. I think at this point there's more benefit than drawback to get stuff out on the board.

King Burgundy posted:

We could mass claim. :)

Isn't this always a concern with massclaiming? Part of getting everything out in the open is so that we can verify actions going forward and catch people lying on future nights.

Infinitum posted:

Fine.

I'll claim if we make it a rule everyone has to claim or they get lynched :colbert:

Asiina posted:

I'm with KB in that I wish we hadn't claimed but now that the ball is rolling, might as well keep going with it. Like we already have some good scum kill targets so there's not really a risk of outing yourself and getting killed over some other things claimed.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

ta

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Oh there's only 4 non-claims left? I was going to go through and compile the info in a tick.
Very well then.

I am a Doctor.
My flavour is a Famicoin. I protect your thumbs from sores apparently.

I protected
N1 - Jedit
N2 - King Burgundy

I do not believe Asiina's claim of Jailer.
I believe she is a scum roleblocker instead.

I believe KB to be town and the likely N2 kill target.

I believe he was targeted to stop him from gaining momentum like he did in Shine 3 Mafia, where he was town and had very good scum reads during the end game.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
This is why I have been very wary about full-claiming until we had more claims on the board, as I am probably one of the last town power-roles left

We lost the nightvig+cop D1+N1 which was why I was so pissed off with Chores loving use over with lovely non-town play :cripes:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Except we already have two roleblocks claimed for N2, one on Tobbs and one on AA, so are one of those people lying?

Also that is a whole lot of protective roles, even with a game with a 2-shot nightvig.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS
It could be either:

1. AA performed the kill, was role blocked
2. AA was the target of the kill (unlikely imo)
3. KB was the target and got saved
4. Both 1 and 3

Too many unknowns for us to draw conclusions. Like I said there are several scenarios that could explain the lack of NK.

Jedit refusing to claim and seemingly refusing to read the thread seems scummy to me. I think the scum team is AN (disappeared again after people pressed her for info), TM, Jedit, and maybe AA if there is a fourth. CPig and Glowku get honorary "maybe lurking scum" mentions but the other three seem outright scummy to me.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
##vote ANarc I think this is the correct lynch today.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Infinitum posted:

This is why I have been very wary about full-claiming until we had more claims on the board, as I am probably one of the last town power-roles left

It's a role madness game.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Glowku, TM, and Jedit claim :colbert:

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

OK, since we are apparently all agreed on claiming: I'm the Famicom Data Recorder, and I'm a Universal Backup. Three times I can pick a target and save their game; if they die, I lose that ability and gain theirs. I used a shot on Tobbs last night thinking the scum would want to kill the Bodyguard, but I didn't use it on N1.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Asiina posted:

It's a role madness game.

Yeah I'm not going to claim Doc in any sort of game unless everyone else is claiming.

It paints a massive target on my back.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm saying you're not one of the last town power roles since there's a lot of town left and it's role madness so there's still plenty of town power roles.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:

Asiina posted:

Also apparently Glowku is in this game who knew

Yes I'm sorry, I was excited to post all weekend and Kashbaby hosed me by making night last the whole time. My phone does not currently have any data, and at work they block SA. So I can only post at times such as right now when I get home. Reading through the thread now, comments to come

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Asiina, KB, INF, Tobbs are you a handheld item?

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Glowku is a valid concern, I think, but I haven't played enough games with him to really peg his playstyle this game from an alignment perspective.

Peg this :goatsecx:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I've claimed.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Or something used on the body

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Infinitum posted:

I've claimed.

Yeah, you fit what I'm getting at

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

No I am literally this ridiculous and stupid thing.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Here is a list of the people who have been talking about massclaiming. For the record, I'm in favor, if my post re that doesn't make it clear enough.

We currently have 4 people left in the game who have not claimed - Glowku, TM, you, and Inf. Literally everyone else has claimed. I think at this point there's more benefit than drawback to get stuff out on the board.

I think a mass claim is stupid and silly but considering the way the day went it's basically a mass claim anyway hot drat.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Infinitum posted:

Glowku, TM, and Jedit claim :colbert:

Bitch I'm readin'

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Flavour arguments are stupid.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Infinitum posted:

My flavour is a Famicoin. I protect your thumbs from sores apparently.

Asiina posted:

Flavour arguments are stupid.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Even if Asiina is literally a lock

LOCK -> BLOCK -> ROLEBLOCKER :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004