Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

:siren: EVERYONE STOP WHAT YOURE DOING AND WATCH THIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DwDr2nG7nI

hmm...

When my grandfather came to dog-sit, he'd bring one of those little ice-cream cup things. The dog loved it, but he'd make her lick the ice cream up instead of trying to swallow the whole container. (I'm sure she would have; she was a great dog (as were all our dogs), but kind of dumb, in that dog way.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Looked. Thanks.

Kerbtree
Sep 8, 2008

BAD FALCON!
LAZY!
Somebody is stoned outta' her tree after having the girly snip:

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

boop

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

:cool:

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

Someone had a bunch of turkey Saturday and decided my chair was where he was going into food coma at.

PenisMonkey
Apr 30, 2004

Be gentally.
Stoned puppers are good puppers.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

:feelsgood:

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

"Cheers love, the cavalry's here!"

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

morcant posted:

look at this dogge

look

quoting for the new page holy poo poo

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

http://i.imgur.com/K5HQELb.mp4
http://i.imgur.com/dngk4rH.mp4

E:
wuff

ro5s fucked around with this message at 03:55 on Nov 22, 2016

Blankspot
Aug 23, 2007
Would you kindly...

We rescued this loaf named Nova about two months ago. She was found as a stray in Fresno, California and we adopted her in Portland, Oregon. We think she is about a year old and is an Aussie mix of some kind.
She can be incredibly nervous and shy around anything new but she has made a lot of progress in the time we have had her.
She lounges like she doesn't know what being comfortable is. Often pushing herself upright into the back of the couch or hanging off it upside down.
From day one she has loved her new brother Kaiser. He is her safe spot and as long as he is nearby she seems content. We rescued him earlier this year when our 15 year old dogger passed away.
These two are great.

Blankspot fucked around with this message at 08:10 on Nov 22, 2016

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

Mere minutes after discovering the new technology, it was used to send me a crude ASCII dong.

Blankspot posted:

We rescued this loaf named Nova about two months ago. She was found as a stray in Fresno, California and we adopted her in Portland, Oregon. We think she is about a year old and is an Aussie mix of some kind.
She can be incredibly nervous and shy around anything new but she has made a lot of progress in the time we have had her.
She lounges like she doesn't know what being comfortable is. Often pushing herself upright into the back of the couch or hanging off it upside down.
From day one she has loved her new brother Kaiser. He is her safe spot and as long as he is nearby she seems content. We rescued him earlier this year when our 15 year old dogger passed away.
These two are great.

These are some really nice dogges, friend

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

Long walk before bed and this guy is out cold!

echomadman
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost
Here are an assortment of dogge snapchats from a tidy up of my phone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM8CpOWgm1Y

Zapf Dingbat
Jan 9, 2001

So I went in my boss's office to ask him a question and well

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sPhbbJwTbI

relevant to the thread

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Zapf Dingbat posted:

your boss is adorable

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
Visiting my folks for Thanksgiving. This is who else I get to spend time with.

That's Gator and Izzy.

And Scamp and Phillip.

And finally Elwood and Jake.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Look at all those cozy dogs.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Eat well holiday puppers

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer
We postin' cozy dogs?

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Look at all of these good dogges! I mean, holy moley, they're all so good! Wanna pet all these dogges.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Helldump Immunity
Sep 11, 2001

pretty much rollin with the dad farm these days

Before: Good dogges

After: Good dogges

:buddy:

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

Helldump Immunity posted:

Before: Good dogges

After: Good wet dogges

:buddy:

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

I visited my folks over the weekend and managed to get a doggo picture, though I had to wait until she was asleep to get it.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
A good curly haired dogge.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Got them fuzzy ears and poofy paws too :3:

Gonna need more pics to confirm tho...

Sarah
Apr 4, 2005

I'm watching you.
Today was my last day with the dogs. I was really sad but I held it together until I got outside. After 10 months, this good dog Brody was still scared of me. But we made some progress, and today he took a treat from my hand (he loves meatball treats!) but he wouldn't chew / swallow it with me standing in the room with him. So I snapped a picture of his meatball face

I'm going to miss him. I don't think people who drop their dogs off at day camp / boarding understand how attached the employees get to your dogs. :(

PenisMonkey
Apr 30, 2004

Be gentally.
Same. I miss the dogges.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Weltlich posted:

We postin' cozy dogs?

Fine examples of the famed Chillax Hound :buddy:

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Zapf Dingbat posted:

give your boss pettes tia

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Sarah posted:

Today was my last day with the dogs. I was really sad but I held it together until I got outside. After 10 months, this good dog Brody was still scared of me. But we made some progress, and today he took a treat from my hand (he loves meatball treats!) but he wouldn't chew / swallow it with me standing in the room with him. So I snapped a picture of his meatball face

I'm going to miss him. I don't think people who drop their dogs off at day camp / boarding understand how attached the employees get to your dogs. :(

:smugdog:

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009
Staying with my aunt for holiday family stuff, since the main family spot is overflowed, turned out pretty well as turns out she's got some cute puppers. Say hello to Haley and Harley!

https://imgur.com/a/qD9mF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Watching some good dogges being good on the dog show. Wanna pet all those dogges.