Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Mayor Glowku posted:

I've got my reasons.

Is it cause Kash didn't give you a good fakeclaim?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Asiina posted:

Wanna explain to the rest of the class?

not yet

What is everyones flavor claim thats claimed so far?

Is it compiled somewhere?

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:

Flying Leatherman posted:

no, family converter

Not forceful enough.

##vote Glowku

Why not?

Lol acting like voting for me or even lynching me will change me not falling into that trap. I can't claim today for reasons

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
It's compiled in our mason doc.

I'm not posting it though because holy poo poo are flavour arguments dumb.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
So I just want to point something out. If there are 4 scum and we lynch wrong and don't prevent a kill tonight then tomorrow is MYLO.

Another reason that while I would love to find the roleblocker, ANarc really is the best choice today just in case she wasn't just 1-shot.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Asiina posted:

It's compiled in our mason doc.

I'm not posting it though because holy poo poo are flavour arguments dumb.

I know thats the whole reason you are voting me and everything and I do have this stuff compiled and easily copy pastable but I won't because I am a baby. ~ a scum

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

CapitalistPig posted:

I know thats the whole reason you are voting me and everything and I do have this stuff compiled and easily copy pastable but I won't because I am a baby. ~ a scum

I'm pretty sure almost all of the flavours have been already stated in the last 2 pages. If you can't even bother to make your own garbage flavour argument (that someone has already made) then I'm not going to help you to do that.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Asiina posted:

I'm pretty sure almost all of the flavours have been already stated in the last 2 pages. If you can't even bother to make your own garbage flavour argument (that someone has already made) then I'm not going to help you to do that.

Also now I am psychic, and being belligerent and unhelpful. ~ A scum

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
That's it, there is no cave. Dwarf can go to hell. We going to dinosaur island.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
You're right, I'm not just one shot. I'm 3 shot. Should I hammer myself? I think kash made a really cool game here but I'm having trouble getting invested and as long as people are focused on me being scum, it'll detract from town. Plus my flip will give some info on the people who were pushing it

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Anarc what's your flavor?

I think I said this when I claimed. I'm NES Advantage

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Ok since unhelpful belligerent asiina refused to help a townie trying to case her I did all that work myself even though it caused me great stress and annoyance.

I am wrong and dumb.

I was thinking scum had all peripherals that were from other companies than intendo but it seems the doc claim (which I believe) is from Taito and not nintendo so theory probably wrong.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
##unvote

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

Jedit posted:

I think you're pushing here. Multishot Executioner would be way too strong whichever side it was on. If you want to argue that she's scum then argue from her position, not on setup spec.

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

You're right, I'm not just one shot. I'm 3 shot.

:smug:

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
hi sorry, I am awake. Can someone run me a summary of whats happening? I think it's like Asiina fos AA, Infi fos Asiina, everyone's claiming and GODDAMN FLAVOR BS AGAIN

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
So as an FYI deadline is at 10am. I'm going to be up for a few more hours, but will not be here for deadline. I don't foresee my vote changing but for those who want discussion, I think that needs to happen now even though deadline is 11 hours away.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Asiina posted:

So as an FYI deadline is at 10am. I'm going to be up for a few more hours, but will not be here for deadline. I don't foresee my vote changing but for those who want discussion, I think that needs to happen now even though deadline is 11 hours away.

Yeah. I'll be asleep at deadline.

Tired Moritz posted:

hi sorry, I am awake. Can someone run me a summary of whats happening? I think it's like Asiina fos AA, Infi fos Asiina, everyone's claiming and GODDAMN FLAVOR BS AGAIN

Can you just read and catch up?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Votecount for Day 3

AnonymousNarcotics (3): Asiina, Flying Leatherman, Truth Quark, King Burgundy, Flying Leatherman
Asiina (2): Infinitum, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Infinitum, Infinitum, AnonymousNarcotics, CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig
Mayor Glowku (1): Flying Leatherman
Tired Moritz (1): Flying Leatherman, Tobbs Gnawed, Flying Leatherman
Anomalous Amalgam (0): Asiina, Truth Quark, CapitalistPig, Truth Quark, Truth Quark, Truth Quark, Asiina, CapitalistPig

Not Voting (5): Anomalous Amalgam, CapitalistPig, Jedit, Mayor Glowku, Tired Moritz

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 22nd, 2016 at 10 a.m. EST -- that's in about 10 hours, 45 minutes.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

##vote AN I'm almost sure Asiina is town, and the next best choice is AN

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Wasn't something supposed to be happening to lurkers in this game? It really doesn't feel like things are happening to them, despite assurances to the contrary.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

King Burgundy posted:

Wasn't something supposed to be happening to lurkers in this game? It really doesn't feel like things are happening to them, despite assurances to the contrary.

thats because the mod is also a lurker

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Votecount for Day 3

AnonymousNarcotics (4): Asiina, Flying Leatherman, Truth Quark, King Burgundy, Flying Leatherman, Mayor Glowku
Asiina (2): Infinitum, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Infinitum, Infinitum, AnonymousNarcotics, CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig
Anomalous Amalgam (0): Asiina, Truth Quark, CapitalistPig, Truth Quark, Truth Quark, Truth Quark, Asiina, CapitalistPig

Not Voting (4): Anomalous Amalgam, CapitalistPig, Jedit, Tired Moritz

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 22nd, 2016 at 10 a.m. EST -- that's in about 8 hours, 48 minutes.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Yeah I'm going to bed within the hour, so any other questions or comments now is the time.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

King Burgundy posted:

The part where you keep saying things that mean you aren't reading the thread is looking really bad.

I read Infinitum before I posted that. Three pages of posts, the last two were all basically one-liners and votes cast because "you so scummy". His uncountered Doc claim makes me think he's maybe just playing poo poo, but with a Jailer in the game there's no proof he was responsible for the kill-free night. With no proof I still have to judge him by his play, and that I don't like much. On the other foot, I have better suspects.

Right now you (KB) are the only person I think has to be Town. Asiina and FL have both confirmed they're in a masonry with you, and it's not a role I see being given to scum. So either you're Town and telling the truth about your role, or all three of you are scum trying to hide in plain sight. I have a small worry that you're a Cultist, but if you're a Cultist then gently caress this game anyway.

Your teammates, on the other hand, I'm not so sure about. FL claimed to be "Town Survivor", as you'll recall, and I was on him day 1 for that. I wish I had the time to discuss Asiina at more length, for some reason you've been very protective of her all along and I don't see why, but this stupid loving deadline has screwed me out. Deadline is 3pm UK time. I'm leaving for work in a few minutes and after that I won't be able to give the game any attention at all, so this is the last significant post I can make.

ANarc, your lie really annoys me. You're suspicious now, and worse than that you're in a role where if you're suspicious we literally can't lynch you if there's even a semi-serious second candidate.

I'm not voting right now. Hopefully Kash will extend the deadline to a sane time for all of us. I'll check in at lunchtime and see, if he hasn't I'll have to vote then.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
##vote TM

Comes in, says something meaningless, disappears, leaving us with no information.

This is largely a symbolic gesture, I still think Anarc is fine for today's lynch, but grr argh can we please do this tomorrow

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Morning folks.

RIP ANARC
NES Advantage
Town
3x Executioner - Whenever a play gets to 50% of the needed votes to lynch you can PM me to kill them instantly
Arcade style joystick for the NES.

Votecount for Day 3

AnonymousNarcotics (4): Asiina, Flying Leatherman, Truth Quark, King Burgundy, Flying Leatherman, Mayor Glowku

Not Voting (4): Anomalous Amalgam, CapitalistPig, Jedit, Tired Moritz

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is November 22nd, 2016 at 10 a.m. EST -- that's in about 1 hour, 50 minutes.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Tired Moritz and Mayor Glowku, a dead guy who was never actually in this game has more posts than you.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
God drat

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Asiina scum role blocker probably.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Wait wtf happened here?

Did ANarc self execute? :psyduck:

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
...im so lost, how did AN die

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
wait, are we at night or day?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Anarc self executed, yes. We are in night.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

:rip: me

Asiina + Jedit are my top scumspects
Potentially KB as well.

That's the tldr version.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Infinitum posted:

:rip: me

Asiina + Jedit are my top scumspects
Potentially KB as well.

That's the tldr version.

Agreed mostly. I think KB is town

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Sorry if this seems dumb but if KB is really a mason recruiter, does that he means that he inno'd Asiina and FL? I'm assuming that he can only recruit townies.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Tired Moritz posted:

Sorry if this seems dumb but if KB is really a mason recruiter, does that he means that he inno'd Asiina and FL? I'm assuming that he can only recruit townies.

That's a bad assumption.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

Tired Moritz posted:

There's no indication that this is a confirmed masonry, no.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
TM: who, to you, is scum; did you finish your reread; and what is your role

Also does it strike anyone else as weird that TM wasn't around all day then showed up immediately after the night started?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Okay, then. Well, I think a mason recruiter wouldn't be very likely to be maf to be honest. Maybe 3rd party?

• Locked thread