Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

got some chores tonight posted:

pushing me, a move only scum would do

drat. Outed

##unvote

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I like how over-reactive certain individuals have been to tpink. pink hasn't even laid down a vote yet..

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
I like how defensive certain individuals have been to tpink.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
I like how when you finish a bowl of Coco puffs the remaining milk turns into chocolate milk you can drink

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Dick Bastardly posted:

I like how over-reactive certain individuals have been to tpink. pink hasn't even laid down a vote yet..

and that's not weird?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Moatillata posted:

I like how when you finish a bowl of Coco puffs the remaining milk turns into chocolate milk you can drink

You already win in my book. You just won this game. Hells yes.

Somberbrero posted:

and that's not weird?

Let me tell you you how not weird it is. It's hella un-not-weird.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

##vote Dick Bastardly iunno if this is a scumbud defending a scumbud or a scum trying to get town cred but i dont buy it

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

##vote Dick Bastardly iunno if this is a scumbud defending a scumbud or a scum trying to get town cred but i dont buy it

I might be intoxicated, but this is unequivocally OMGUS.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

I didn't even know you were voting me.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Deadline is before RAW ends wtf mod

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
How does a scumbro defending a scumbud earn town cred in one fowl swoop. That doesn't make sense. Chores, are you for or against the whole "lets all claim" kumbaya or not?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

I didn't even know you were voting me.

So you're not reading the thread.. ok, and why would you? It's not like you have to discern who is or isn't scum or anything.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

chaoslord posted:

Deadline is before RAW ends wtf mod

I used to be really into WWE, hows things nowadays? Any good talent? Keep it short and sweet, don't want to derail the thread.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
RAW is WAR

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Dick Bastardly posted:

I used to be really into WWE, hows things nowadays? Any good talent? Keep it short and sweet, don't want to derail the thread.

Lot of great talent, might be one of the deepest WWE rosters ever from that standpoint. Booking leaves a lot to be desired though.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Dick Bastardly posted:

Literally just type the name of your favorite wrestler and I'll take a look at the Wiki and decide weather or not you can be trusted.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Dick Bastardly posted:

Literally just type the name of your favorite wrestler and I'll take a look at the Wiki and decide weather or not you can be trusted.

AJ Styles is the best of the "new" guard and is great and everyone should be like him.

Large gif from japan warning http://i.imgur.com/9XBxj8n.gif

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

47 minutes who do I vote :siren:

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

chaoslord posted:

I got nothing. There are lazy votes on me that are suspicious but not enough there for me to vote on them yet.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

chaoslord posted:

Vote yourself private Pyle

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i saw some gifs of some of the spots last night seems sick

aj styles is new guard?? i remember him being hyped at roh and tna like ten years ago

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i cant believe shane o mac is still taking those spots

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

why isnt donald trump jr getting concussions on the reg

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

also DickB, I am coming from a neutral place on tpink, but I don't know whether you're scum defending a scumbud or a scum player chosing to defend a town player to get townie cred when he flips and you can say "well I told you so" but regardless you are SCUM

vote Dick Bastardly he sucks and hes scum

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

i saw some gifs of some of the spots last night seems sick

aj styles is new guard?? i remember him being hyped at roh and tna like ten years ago

new to WWE is why I had new in quotes. He's been around forever but if you don't watch anything but WWE he is new to you.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Goldberg is new to a lot of ppl watching the WWE

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
The only saving grace for our lovely day of no lynch is that tonight should be an absolute loving bloodbath

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
oh poo poo I just woke up

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
cool, vote leaders tied at 2 votes each. I should have just rolled over and kept sleeping I guess

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
##vote no lynch

both cases are dumb

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

this is a stickup posted:

oh poo poo I just woke up

Stickup wkes up hung over at the computer with his head on the keyboard empty bottle of tequila at arms reach and a spreadsheet full of mafia hope

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

##vote tired moritz

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

DrAlexanderTobacco posted:

Have you even looked at the roles in this game? There is nothing to mask a counterclaim with, no identical role on scum/3p team.

BTW it would be nice if Somberbrero could post apart from just signing up tia

there's no identical role but Quid's role is a role that no one is gonna want to test

Think about it, you're 3rd party and you say you're veteran. Real veteran doesn't want to cc because they want to use their power, mafia won't visit and kill because they don't want to risk dying. As a 3rd party, vet is the safest claim to make.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
##vote tired mortiz

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Moatillata posted:

The only saving grace for our lovely day of no lynch is that tonight should be an absolute loving bloodbath

This is correct. That's part of why I am not voting today - no real great cases so far, and what with I assume will be a number of flips, we'll have more to work with tomorrow (those of us who survive I guess). Not ideal but that's where we are now.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
stick up went drinking on a monday, wtf

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Tired Moritz posted:

Truly the hero we deserve

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Tired Moritz posted:

Mondays amirite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
actually made it to bed. I did fall asleep at my desk the night i claimed in shine 3 though.

the case I was super busy with over the last 2 weeks ended yesterday, I have no schedule at all today so my client's clients talked me into drinking with them before they left :v:

• Locked thread