Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Yah, that bit when the bile almost but not yet covers your nose and your like "c'mon already, cover me" is the worst of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

New page, new comic:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

New page, new comic:

nice. Gandhi's so gross, wash your hands dude.

Unmature
May 9, 2008

LifeSunDeath posted:

nice. Gandhi's so gross, wash your hands dude.

He did. This one was just so potent.

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

starkebn posted:

does this count enough for this thread?

I want this on my wall

Copper Vein
Mar 14, 2007

...and we liked it that way.

starkebn posted:

I love bubble-blowin' Lewis arresting Doug Quaid is his fat suit at the bottom there.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

starkebn posted:

This image reminds me, there was a comic that was featured in a comic magazine when I was a kid that I can't google for the life of me. Maybe you guys will know.
The graphic style is similar to the picture above, but with way more detailed shading, like oil painting, but with black outlines. It was very colorful. It was cyberpunk and set in a (dystopian?) future time. The main character was this super aggresive macho bald cyberpunk with implanted goggles for eyes. Think bald cyberpunk Iggy Pop. There was a lot of gratuitous sex and violence, like entrails and erect dicks all over the place. I think it was named after the main character. Maaaaybe his name begins with an R.

Ring any bells?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Reminds me of the art by Geof Darrow in Hard Boiled.

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":
where can I buy a high quality print of that

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
It comes from here as far as I can tell.

By Josan Gonzalez and Laurie Greasley.

Pondex
Jul 8, 2014

burexas.irom posted:

This image reminds me, there was a comic that was featured in a comic magazine when I was a kid that I can't google for the life of me. Maybe you guys will know.
The graphic style is similar to the picture above, but with way more detailed shading, like oil painting, but with black outlines. It was very colorful. It was cyberpunk and set in a (dystopian?) future time. The main character was this super aggresive macho bald cyberpunk with implanted goggles for eyes. Think bald cyberpunk Iggy Pop. There was a lot of gratuitous sex and violence, like entrails and erect dicks all over the place. I think it was named after the main character. Maaaaybe his name begins with an R.

Ring any bells?

Rank Xerox

Fair Hallion
Jul 25, 2007

:toot: :toot: :toot: :toot:

Pondex posted:

Rank Xerox

RanXerox.

edit: you're also right

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

burexas.irom posted:

Ring any bells?

RanXerox

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

Yup, that's the guy! Don't know why I remembered him bald. I also remember it with less naked children.

Thanks goons!

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

We're all awash in a sea of blood, and the least we can do is wave to each other.

More: http://comicsalliance.com/letters-to-an-absent-father-mare-odomo-pokemon-comic/

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
This is poo poo.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

If you could turn a suicide pill into a comic, this is what it would look like.

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wFnNB6ra3o

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Lasagna Cat is a treasure

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

is this where Hogge Wild comes in and says "pissss"

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

Still my favorite:
https://youtu.be/ySGtniX4QrU

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

Not for a while he isn't.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?userid=189172

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

I miss Hark a Vagrant. :smith:

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

And then we tell him not to sign his posts.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
No, PIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSS is reserved for something spectacular. This comic is bland as gently caress.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"

http://twistedspeedo.com/?p=497

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

wait he was the only one who was doing it?

I thought it was a general board (or at least thread) joke

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
So we have pissboy. And cosby guy. aaaaannnd uh. who else?

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Really like Druillet, it's hard to find sections of his comics online rather than single pages and artworks though so I hope that's all fine.

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

7 probations in last 30 days alone. What the gently caress.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Nitrox posted:

7 probations in last 30 days alone. What the gently caress.

Most of those are for 6 hours. FYAD stuff.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

treasureplane posted:

Nancy (December 14, 1943)

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

rumble in the bunghole posted:

Really like Druillet, it's hard to find sections of his comics online rather than single pages and artworks though so I hope that's all fine.

I really wish there were more new space opera comic productions in the vein of Moebius, Mézières, Druillet or The Forever War from Marvano and Haldeman. I'm basically left to scour the second-hand comic sales to find good sci-fi comics.

The only ones that remotely reminded me of that golden era were the new Prophet comics or Universal War One from Bajram.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

I really wish there were more new space opera comic productions in the vein of Moebius, Mézières, Druillet or The Forever War from Marvano and Haldeman. I'm basically left to scour the second-hand comic sales to find good sci-fi comics.

The only ones that remotely reminded me of that golden era were the new Prophet comics or Universal War One from Bajram.

The closest I've seen recently in terms of scope/complexity/psychedelia is the webcomic Kill Six Billion Demons. It's not technically scifi/space opera but it's pretty much the fantasy/quasi-Lovecraftian equivalent.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Wow, how could you gently caress up loss so bad? What a hack.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
those sentient dicks just raped sauron to death