Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How successful will Class be?
K-9 and Company level
Torchwood level
The Sarah Jane Adventures level
Somehow more successful than any of those
View Results

• Locked thread
BSam
Nov 24, 2012

catching up, i'm still enjoying this

theme song is still proper poo poo. worst part of the show really

i love the characterisation of the two dead beat dads so far

aw poo poo, her did is Val from Uncle, amazing

BSam fucked around with this message at 08:54 on Nov 21, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

shades of eternity posted:

Man are these kids just as irresponsible as torchwood or what.

Probably a little more justifiable for a school full of teenagers than a secret super-spy organisation that's beyond the government and above the UN etc. :v:

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

I think that says more about Torchwood than it does about these kids.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I just hope we won't see stuff about the Shadow People anymore. It feels like they wanted some gimmick for a character, but now they feel the need to address it in every other episode.

shades of eternity
Nov 9, 2013

Where kitties raise dragons in the world's largest mall.
In the last episode, Quill remains awesome and Barbara Wright and Ian Chesterton have become extreme dicks in their immortality. :p

Grillfiend
Nov 29, 2015

Belgians ITT
(ie Me)

this last episode killed me

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Welp. I disliked the series so far but I suppose I have no choice but to watch S2 because of the Weeping Angel review near the end of this last episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

Ok, I burst out laughing when the shadow king sat up at the end and turned out to be April.

• Locked thread