Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HiveCommander
Jun 19, 2012

Nyaa posted:

They ended the event a day earlier than usual and I missed half the shop. :downsgun:

It could be worse. I was lazy and preoccupied during summer part 2 and didn't trade in the gae bulg I got on the last day. Missed out on Scatsassin since the first exchange requires the temporary one, and makes her permanent :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

some people just wanna watch the world burn
I don't even begin to understand how Jeanne Alter Lily would work.

Kid Gil is one of the bonus Servants though, maybe Jeanne Alter had some of that elixir?

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
Jeanne is treating Jalter as her little sister. Her wish came true.

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Nothing better than swinging around a little girl like a flail.
I was going to ask a question starting with 'why' and 'why that' until I remembered Japan. Now I want to know what class Jeanne Alter Santa Lily's class is. Since there's no frixken way they're keeping her as an avenger.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Could be rider because Santa.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I'm hoping Lancer.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
Aaaaaand I lost out on two buckets of Fried Chicken, gently caress my life. Had I known I would've stayed up until 4 AM grinding.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

quote:

Clear Orleans to be able to participate

gently caress you game, stop telling me how to play :cry:

Although, the design looks pretty terrible, whats up with that strange fascination with 10y olds in bras?

Wuxi fucked around with this message at 19:14 on Nov 22, 2016

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

HiveCommander posted:

It could be worse. I was lazy and preoccupied during summer part 2 and didn't trade in the gae bulg I got on the last day. Missed out on Scatsassin since the first exchange requires the temporary one, and makes her permanent :sigh:

I completely forgot to use *any* of my items for the Halloween event because I got distracted the last few days of it. And I had saved up a lot! At least for this one I've used all the stuff I earned, though I was lazy and forgot to get the last fried chicken and about half of the class trophies.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
I haven't cleared Camelot yet; Mordred Part 2, now with Moredread, she poo poo in my mouth and I didn't regain my Command Seals until some event or another; once I have my command seals back I should be able to push past it.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Can't you redeem all that stuff for a few weeks after the event ends anyway?

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Wuxi posted:

Can't you redeem all that stuff for a few weeks after the event ends anyway?

I don't have enough of the items I need to trade in. I now have to wait a year before I can ever use Santa Alter, which is sad, as she hits a little harder than Martha.

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Nothing better than swinging around a little girl like a flail.
Oh boy I don't remember how to use the tickets from the 2015 event

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
You go into the shop and cash them out for Santa

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

She won't appear if you didn't full clear the story though.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
I'm down for a lot of stupid poo poo in this game, but Santa Alter Lily in a terrible outfit is a bit too much.

That said, I'm a completionist and I like getting every welfare Servant in the game.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

It's probably going to be like Halloween 2016 and have a ton of jokes about how awful the outfit is.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I hope both existing Jeannes have things to say about her.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Me: All right the Christmas Servant I want is Jeanne Alter in a sexy outfit.

DW:

HiveCommander
Jun 19, 2012

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Okay if this Jeanne Alter Lily is a Lancer or an avenger she is getting grails, period.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Considering how stingy DW are on witholding lancer and berseker, i bet she wouldn't be those.

I also have doubt of the combat capability of anything named lily.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
12,000,000 xp now for plug suit to level 9. Argh.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Raenir Salazar posted:

12,000,000 xp now for plug suit to level 9. Argh.

Hang in there. I just got the Mage's Association Uniform to level 10 a few days ago, and the benefits of having a maxed out set of master skills makes all the grinding worth it...

... though now i feel like all that clothing exp is going to waste.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Freak Futanari posted:

... though now i feel like all that clothing exp is going to waste.
Exactly how I feel and not in any hurry to max any clothing.

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

If her bells make noise when she attacks, all is forgiven.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I just spent all my apples from the even to farm Black Tallows, and finally, with my last AP, got my tenth one. Angra will finally reach a level beyond 35.

I'm so happy. :cry:

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

Woah, when did Septem get such a nice map theme?

quote:

"Hahaha, no way. Even though Takeuchi has been piling up his [I want to draw a little girl] power, there's no way we'd release a welfare Servant with so many piled up attributes like Alter and Santa and Lily all at once~!"

A. It's already out.
"―――seriously?"

Goddammit Takeuchi
Also talks about how Nasu wanted a full-body character sprite for Titan Altera, but Wada was busy with the hell of F/GO illustrations.

"[This is probably impossible even for Arco of the Iron Arm but...] I ended up sending a proposal while distressing.

[I'm really sorry, but...] so came Wada Arco-san's reply the next day."

"I guess it was impossible after all, so I thought as I read through the mail."

[I'm really sorry, but even if its her Titan version I don't think we should give Altera big boobs. I mean, I'd love to draw big boobs, just not for Altera. huke-san's design is beautiful in its slenderness, so I'd like to maintain her body type while giving her a well-rounded feel. Specifically, by emphasizing her lap. It just has to be sitting with their knees folded (ぺたん座り) for giant girls. Or does Nasu-san prefer her sitting while holding her knees (体育座り)? Iya-,you pervert~]

[Nn, what the heck is this monster saying?]

"This is overworking no matter how you look at it.

Even while reflecting on that, Wada's comment was too persuasive.

huke-san's design was too perfect. There was not a single flaw to nitpick at.

[No matter what, we mustn't give Altera big boobs]
The scenario writer and illustrator were firmly united through this strong conviction."

He also mentions that the gacha for Christmas 2016 is evil. Very evil. So evil he added 極 in front of 悪

BlitzBlast fucked around with this message at 12:48 on Nov 24, 2016

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Evil gacha for Xmas 2016? Are we finally getting Santa Kotomine?!

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
Evil [to your wallet].

In case you don't know, Extella is already out and has been getting costume DLCs weekly. https://news.fate-extella.jp/dlc_all/
There's one in particular I wish to share:

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
A Kotomine gacha would absolutely be evil to my wallet.

Also, on the subject of Extella, the Japanese PSN store has a bunch of Extella PS4 themes. Does anyone know if anyone has posted anything online about what they're like? Because i'd throw down a couple hundred yen for a theme or two if it looked good and had good music.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Jeanne Alter Lily confirmed as a Lancer :toot:

We are also getting 5-star Ishtar as a limited gacha servant. She's an Archer.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
The time has come

I have twelve rolls and will have quite a few tickets at this point. I will obtain Rin Tohsaka and follow up with Caster Gil when Babylon begins

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

Call me when Sakura comes out.

HiveCommander
Jun 19, 2012

BlitzBlast posted:

Call me when Sakura comes out.

Does this count?

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Captain Baal posted:

The time has come

I have twelve rolls and will have quite a few tickets at this point. I will obtain Rin Tohsaka and follow up with Caster Gil when Babylon begins

Man, I hope you mean twelve 10-rolls, because you're probably not going to get poo poo with the equivalent of less than two (when I came back to the game after over a year I had over seven 10-rolls worth of crystals in my mailbox and didn't get a single 4+ star servants from them).

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
First of all, I got Jack off of a ticket in the last gacha. Secondly, I'm not saying I have 12 rolls saved up and they're not 10 rolls, come on now.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Why would anyone roll for Rin when you could be saving up for the strongest servant, Taiga

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

When you are like Baal with his ticket 5 stars pull.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011