Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I'm gonna go to Costco and buy 97 Dixon Ticonderoga pencils as they have great erasers and are one of the better smelling pencils out there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Quick Draw McGraw posted:

It does. For instance, I'm not taking life advice from some goon with a pinky ring

Me either.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
wait do you get the hot dogs and pizza for free with membership?

TheLightPurges
Sep 24, 2016

by exmarx

Anderron Shi posted:

No but its like a dollar it owns.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

Anderron Shi posted:

you get a star sticker like that Book It thing for every time you make a post online defending cost-co and their sustainable, great business practices. when you get 5 stickers you get a free slice (or a whole pizza if you're in the executive club)

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!
What kind of rear end in a top hat tries to say costco isn't worth it especially with the god drat return policy guys that motherfucking return policy is the beeeeeeessssssssssstttttttttttttttttttttt

Math You
Oct 27, 2010

So put your faith
in more than steel
You aren't a good person unless you can skydive without a parachute because you are a giant scrotum.
Seriously, ask a Buddhist.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

They're pretty good actually as hotdogs go. I think you're thinking of their polish sausages.

You have it backwards. The hotdogs used to be great, but then they went with the house brand to save money, and now the polish are by far the better ones.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

after reading this thread
i'm sort of resentful at my mom for taking me to meijer every week to get our groceries growing up
she owned an at-home business, too
we should've been going to costco all along

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Sometimes I go to the regular grocery store because it's closer and have deep guilt for not taking full advantage of my Costco membership.

But I just bought a 7 cu ft chest freezer, so it's on.

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy

Veskit posted:

What kind of rear end in a top hat tries to say costco isn't worth it especially with the god drat return policy guys that motherfucking return policy is the beeeeeeessssssssssstttttttttttttttttttttt

Hey, I used that playset for ten years before my kids moved away and a hurricane hit us, but I need a refund.

uli2000
Feb 23, 2015

Anderron Shi posted:

You fuckin liiiiie.

http://www.costco.com/warehouse-locations?location=89301&fromWLocSubmit=true&numOfWarehouses=10

The distances listed are as the crow flies. The closest one by driving distance is St. George, Ut, about 220 miles away.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Utah sucks lmao.

uli2000
Feb 23, 2015

Chinatown posted:

Utah sucks lmao.

Thats why I live in Nevada.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

I miss their empanadas. Costco, if you're listening, please bring the empanadas back.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Guess what.

I'm going to Costco

RIGHT NOW!!!!

:grin:

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Chinatown posted:

Guess what.

I'm going to Costco

RIGHT NOW!!!!

:grin:

lucky gently caress post 20 pics

stuck in class

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
I'm the asian lady who is driving her cart frantically, like one of those contestants in the "Put as Much poo poo as Possible in Your Cart in the Prescribed Time Limit" shows.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

You haven't told us how to be yet, wise master.

We're still waiting...

:allears:

I told you; Get Money, gently caress Bitches. I will not repeat this again.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

VendaGoat posted:

Gotta come out some time asswipe! :clint:

actually you could probably stake out and live at a costco for years and years without them ever making another delivery

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

ElGroucho posted:

I'm the asian lady who is driving her cart frantically, like one of those contestants in the "Put as Much poo poo as Possible in Your Cart in the Prescribed Time Limit" shows.

The show was called Supermarket Sweep

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Hey, that's a much better title!

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

thathonkey posted:

actually you could probably stake out and live at a costco for years and years without them ever making another delivery

Not unless they have a comically oversized dildo aisle.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

VendaGoat posted:

Not unless they have a comically oversized dildo aisle.

I didn't know your mom let people in her closet.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Mycroft Holmes posted:

I didn't know your mom let people in her closet.

My momma lets everybody "in".

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

VendaGoat posted:

My momma lets everybody "in".

Too bad she let you "out".

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I used to love that show.

VendaGoat posted:

I told you; Get Money through the great savings at your local Costco, gently caress Bitches by using that money you saved at your local Costco. I will not repeat this excellent quality $1.00 Hotdog and 20oz drink again.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

I bought a 25 pack of potato skins a month ago. We ate 6 of them and they were gross. Today I returned them for a full refund. Pretty sure other grocery stores don't refund you for food that you've already opened and eaten.

only temporary
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Lowtax posted:

I bought a 25 pack of potato skins a month ago. We ate 6 of them and they were gross. Today I returned them for a full refund. Pretty sure other grocery stores don't refund you for food that you've already opened and eaten.

Most do, actually. If you have a Giant near you they will refund you double your money for "poor quality".

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Anderron Shi posted:

lucky gently caress post 20 pics

stuck in class

Ok well sorry for the delay but check out these holiday themed pics!

HAM!!!

Caviar??!?!

A whole god drat turkey and stuffing with veggies for $29.99???!?!?

Giant plush bears!

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

It would be a shame if someone put an S and E on either ends of that ham

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Chinatown posted:

HAM!!!

Caviar??!?!

Giant plush bears!

Thanks boss

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I've been eyeing those bears every time I go in but my GF absolutely refuses saying 'where would we even put it?'

idk girl we'll cross that bridge when we come to it

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Teikanmi posted:

holy christ no, the bezels are so drat hideous on APs

it looks like something a steampunk fanboy would buy

For some reason watch enthusiasts really put a lot of stock into how AP created the sports watch or some nonsense, so somehow they get a pass on their incredibly ugly as gently caress designs sold for insane prices.

It has never made sense to me.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Chinatown posted:

HAM!!!

Caviar??!?!

Giant plush bears!

Did they have any beer advent calendars there? Mine is out of stock on them now.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Professor Shark posted:

For some reason watch enthusiasts really put a lot of stock into how AP created the sports watch or some nonsense, so somehow they get a pass on their incredibly ugly as gently caress designs sold for insane prices.

It has never made sense to me.

#truth

Though they didn't even "invent" sports watches, common misconception

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I knoe someone wjo has an ap royal oak offshore. It is real ugly and the only good thing i can say is that at least the screws all line up

Still bwtter than my other ex coworker whi has a hideous enormous rose gold panerai ugh

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

binge crotching posted:

You have it backwards. The hotdogs used to be great, but then they went with the house brand to save money, and now the polish are by far the better ones.

The ones I tried had been in the steamer or whatever it is too long. The hotdogs are perfect every time.

VendaGoat posted:

How do we Get Money, wise one? Spell it out please, we need your wisdom. I'm pretty sure the bitch problem will solve itself.

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I used to love that show.

I told you; Get Money through the great savings at your local Costco, gently caress Bitches by using that money you saved at your local Costco. I will not repeat this excellent quality $1.00 Hotdog and 20oz drink again.

Ohhhhhhh, see, I get it now.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

How do we Get Money, wise one? Spell it out please, we need your wisdom. I'm pretty sure the bitch problem will solve itself.

What? I'm supposed to just espouse my wisdom for free? You want me to fix your entire life for nothing? I'm not supposed to eat?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib

VendaGoat posted:

What? I'm supposed to just espouse my wisdom for free? You want me to fix your entire life for nothing? I'm not supposed to eat?

you could afford to eat and offer free advice if you saved money buying in bulk at your local COSTCO® Warehouse. :grin: