Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

rediscover posted:

What the hell do you take me for. Some kind of hosed up idiot noob? Frig off mate.

I'm just sharing knowledge for any RE4 noobs (or "ganados" LOL) in the thread. We're all in this together

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
He's the gamer Of The Year bro. Better respect.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Captain gently caress Face posted:

REmake wesker shooting bees inside a house while wearing sunglasses at night

My vision is augmented.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

if you can't have a good time playing RE6 you're not my friend. It's a great coop game.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

if you can't have a good time playing RE6 you're not my friend. It's a great coop game.

Yeah it's great...until you have to play as Piers.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

RE5's opening level made me puke AIDS out of my rear end from how bad it was so I never tried 6 or the rest of 5.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

They're both fun co-op games with interesting segments but they're also nothing compared to RE4.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yeah if I could find somebody to play with me id give 5 a shot again because co-op is always more fun. Single player it was powerful drop from 4

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

5 is really boring. 6 adds all sorts of crazy melee abilities and skills. There's so much cool stuff you can pull off just read through some of this. The parry attack where you tap R1 just before an enemy hits you and dropkick them into the sky is hilarious

4 is obviously the best though yeah

Lunchmeat Larry fucked around with this message at 21:33 on Nov 21, 2016

Captain Fuck Face
May 6, 2007

:] i like to read post :]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ae5PJ7KsUjI

i have every resident evil on gamecube, (zero to 4) and 5 on PS3. stopped caring about the series after 5. i preferred the original gameplay style of the series, but 4 is still one of my favourite games

let's co-op, in training!

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I played Helena/Chris/Sherry in 6 last time. Hoping to change at least 2 of those when I play with my other friend.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

5 is awesome to coop, it's a pretty good game actually. just yeah, a far cry from 4.

also virtually anything is fun w friends lol

Captain Fuck Face
May 6, 2007

Bobnumerotres posted:

also virtually anything is fun w friends lol

:thumbsup:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

HORMELCHILI posted:

is that true lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

What wizard system did those people play on that they could actually see those textures lol

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

What wizard system did those people play on that they could actually see those textures lol

Lmao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Bill Barber posted:

He's the gamer Of The Year bro. Better respect.

The "Gamer of the Year" is scared of the Nemesis. Sounds like he's actually the wimp of the year, if you ask me.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Knuc U Kinte posted:

The "Gamer of the Year" is scared of the Nemesis. Sounds like he's actually the wimp of the year, if you ask me.

Pick a game and I'll bury you in it.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

rediscover posted:

Pick a game and I'll bury you in it.

The game is a mans rear end

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

NickRoweFillea posted:

The game is a mans rear end

Captain Fuck Face
May 6, 2007

Knuc U Kinte likes men's asses

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Nice job turning a badass call out into some gay poo poo maties.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

rediscover posted:

Nice job turning a badass call out into some gay poo poo maties.

Welcome to the impzone.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I choose Crusader Kings 2.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I choose Crusader Kings 2.

Erhm... I don't have that one

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

GotY status revoked.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Evil Eagle posted:

GotY status revoked.

False.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Theres always next year.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You guys could play like civ2 hot seat if that still works online

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

sorry to derail knuc and redis kissing in a tree, but is RE revelations 1/2 good? is it worth buying all the eps for 2?

i played a little bit of 1 but it was a lot of fighting big ugly slime vaginas that you can't punch, it felt clunky.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Ya there both good IMO. Good co-op games as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bobnumerotres posted:

sorry to derail knuc and redis kissing in a tree, but is RE revelations 1/2 good? is it worth buying all the eps for 2?

i played a little bit of 1 but it was a lot of fighting big ugly slime vaginas that you can't punch, it felt clunky.

I had fun with one on PC and didnt noticed any complications from the 3ds ports. Rev2 is one above 5 and 6 for how fun it was to me. Rev 2 is really good

• Locked thread