Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Guy Mann posted:

It took almost a decade but somebody finally managed to make fun of The Happening without also making a racist joke about how "Shyamalan" is not a common Anglo name. Congrats, everyone!

It was a refreshing change from how the internet usually treats him.

Gyges posted:

Of all their impressions, I think their Mark Wallberg is the one I love the most.

I've been relistening to their Wallberg episodes, it really is a fun impression.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

That hot dog tangent was god tier, but I don't know what's wrong with ketchup on hot dogs :shrug:

Corek
May 11, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I want to see the multi-Leguizamo commercial

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Corek posted:

I want to see the multi-Leguizamo commercial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D08rghJjDA

There's more, but I'm lazy

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=john+leguizamo+optimum+commercial

Violator
May 15, 2003

Jimbot posted:

Is that the one where he talks about how his dad got him a dog, got to loved the dog then had to kill the dog with nothing but a knife?

That's it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YwEArrXNnI

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Gyges posted:

Of all their impressions, I think their Mark Wallberg is the one I love the most.

Sick, bro!

Quixotic1
Jul 25, 2007

Guys Goober couldn't make it.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Jcase is a lens that focuses the episodes, every episode he's ever been on I'd rank in the top ten and the latest may be one of their best episodes hands down.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

GrandpaPants posted:

That hot dog tangent was god tier, but I don't know what's wrong with ketchup on hot dogs :shrug:

Sad that your moral compass is so broken that you don't see anything wrong with ketchup on a hot dog. Get some help, man.

Please tell me you're at least not too far gone. That you still feel guttural rage at the idea of eating pizza with a fork and knife.

Gyges fucked around with this message at 06:44 on Nov 23, 2016

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

Gyges posted:

Sad that your moral compass is so broken that you don't see anything wrong with ketchup on a hot dog. Get some help, man.

Please tell me you're at least not too far gone. That you still feel guttural rage at the idea of eating pizza with a fork and knife.

I eat pizza with a fork if the pizza is super greasy. Or deep dish, if you want to open that can of worms as to whether that's a casserole.

I don't use ketchup on Chinese hot dog buns, if that helps :v:

tin can made man
Apr 13, 2005

why don't you ask him
about his penis

enigmahfc posted:

I know someone who really believes that The Happening is meant to be a comedy and not just a bad movie. She...isn't very bright, sometimes.

I also can't stop laughing at the line, "you ever wanted to hear a Ken doll say the N word?!"

I loved how aghast Sadjak was at the very idea that Joey Pantoliano was out there in the real world dropping the N-word, ready to defend him at a second's notice

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I'd forgotten how much I love 60% Markie Mark impression eps
"Uh oh it's a witch bro"

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
I hope The Herculoids did not kill themselves!

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Gyges posted:

Ketchup is fine on a hot dog if there's no chili. A perfect chili-less hot dog has ketchup, mustard, and relish on it, in my book.

HOWEVER, if you have chili on the hot dog, no ketchup or relish may touch it, and cheese and chopped onions are mandatory.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Lol if you don't have onions or cheese in your chili already

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Mustard is goddamn gross, so gently caress you all I'm using ketchup.

BIG CITY LAWYER
Sep 15, 2004

I believe it was the great American painter Bob Ross who said, "The key to a swollen vagina is... courage."
I also love the Marky mark impressions. This episode made me laugh harder than maybe any this year. Any other good Mark impression episodes? I know they exist, I just can't recall which ones. Entourage was one, I know.

I'd so listen to a podcast of these guys just telling stories, like the mail bags. They really do have a way with words. :shobon:

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
Planet of the Apes gives you Mark Whallberg and Giamatti impressions.

Tiny Brontosaurus
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Entourage is mostly an extended story about Mark, Goober, and the Herculoids, because what else would you talk about

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

BIG CITY LAWYER posted:

I also love the Marky mark impressions. This episode made me laugh harder than maybe any this year. Any other good Mark impression episodes? I know they exist, I just can't recall which ones. Entourage was one, I know.

I'd so listen to a podcast of these guys just telling stories, like the mail bags. They really do have a way with words. :shobon:

Planet of the Apes. Did Entourage have some?

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

I don't think they actually addressed the plot of Entourage at all. It's all just poo poo talk about Goober and, if I recall, someone even goes to a dark place about the Vietnamese dude Wahlberg beat up as a teen.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
People who get pissy about putting ketchup on hotdogs are infinitely worse than people who use ketchup.
Also ketchup is delicious and yall can eat poo poo.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
I just don't eat hot dogs....

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Ketchup is tomatoes and sugar, I'd rather just have the tomatoes on my sandwich.

Quixotic1
Jul 25, 2007

Listen you put ketchup on a hamburger right, and a hotdog is a sandwich which is what a burger is so ketchup is fine. Now queue the battle music and fight amongst yourselves.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

I only have deconstructed ketchup, which is smashed tomatoes and a sugar glaze.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Quixotic1 posted:

Listen you put ketchup on a hamburger right, and a hotdog is a sandwich which is what a burger is so ketchup is fine. Now queue the battle music and fight amongst yourselves.

I don't put ketchup on hamburgers either. There's already a tomato slice on that bad boy, no need to toss processed tomato sugar on top that fresh deliciousness.

Wake_N_Bake
Dec 5, 2003

I love to argue by using all caps. I feel it helps keep people from noticing that I have little or nothing to add to any given conversation. I also
If you put ketchup on a hot dog after the age of 5, you have no palette and should be shot.

Why yes, I did grow up in Chicago, how did you know?

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
I honestly think if you eat hot dogs after the age of 5, you have no palette.....that's right.

And you know who else eats hot dogs? Pedophiles. Really makes you think.

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

Tiny Brontosaurus posted:

Entourage is mostly an extended story about Mark, Goober, and the Herculoids, because what else would you talk about

RIP Goober

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I'm surprised none of them mentioned (500) Days of Summer, that flick is legitimately a classic.

They do mention the plot of Entourage eventually, it's just that the film basically has no plot anyway.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Pops Mgee posted:

People who get pissy about putting ketchup on hotdogs are infinitely worse than people who use ketchup.
Also ketchup is delicious and yall can eat poo poo.

Them, people who call cheap beer "pisswater", and people who get mad about pineapple on pizza should all just be locked up in a wack-rear end crystal prison so the world can be spared from having to listen to them bicker about most inconsequential tribalism in existence.

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

CERTIFIED FRESH AS HELL DOC MAKER

for some reason Eric advised me not to take the 'cold one' challenge I devised, where you cook a 12 pack of Hebrew Nationals, then put them in the fridge when Day After Tomorrow starts, and once it ends, take the hot dogs out, put Highlander on, and make sure there can be only one, by consuming the cold dogs.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Also I'll say this for Markie Mark, him on the couch at Alfred Molina's place in boogie nights is one of my favorite moments of acting

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

well why not posted:

I don't think they actually addressed the plot of Entourage at all. It's all just poo poo talk about Goober and, if I recall, someone even goes to a dark place about the Vietnamese dude Wahlberg beat up as a teen.

Also getting naked pictures of cats!

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

enigmahfc posted:

I just don't eat hot dogs....
No dog left behind, bro

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Guy Mann posted:

It took almost a decade but somebody finally managed to make fun of The Happening without also making a racist joke about how "Shyamalan" is not a common Anglo name. Congrats, everyone!

I like to believe Shyamalan realized he could change his middle name to "Night" and nobody would make fun of him for it because they would be too busy being racist about him having a South Indian name

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

Evil Mastermind posted:

You know it's going to be a great episode when it's like half an hour in and they can't get past the first scene of the movie.

I almost didn't listen to the whole podcast because of that. The Happening is so wretched it almost stopped me from listening to the boys clown on Mark Walburger and hot dogs for an hour.

BIG CITY LAWYER
Sep 15, 2004

I believe it was the great American painter Bob Ross who said, "The key to a swollen vagina is... courage."
Entourage and Planet of the Apes will keep me company tonight while I'm cooking thanksgiving sides :patriot: The podcasts, not actual movies.

Rip goober bro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

A Meat posted:

for some reason Eric advised me not to take the 'cold one' challenge I devised, where you cook a 12 pack of Hebrew Nationals, then put them in the fridge when Day After Tomorrow starts, and once it ends, take the hot dogs out, put Highlander on, and make sure there can be only one, by consuming the cold dogs.

There can be only one long trip to the bathroom as you poo poo and puke yourself to death