Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

You're going to the wrong dominatrices.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Anora posted:

You can't remove a dominatrix's head to reveal a smaller Dominatrix though.

That's because you've got to open the chest. It's where they keep the Dominatrix of Leadership.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

Phy posted:

That's because you've got to open the chest. It's where they keep the Dominatrix of Leadership.

uuuuuuuuggggghhh

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Phy posted:

I'm not ashamed to admit I laughed like an idiot at this. I am easily amused.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

Phy posted:

Last time that happened I found Dominatrix Ambus inside.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Anora posted:

Last time that happened I found Dominatrix Ambus inside.

There's a really cruel joke about "pet play" here.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Can not believe thread did not immediately go to headmaster joke

Phy is doing good work as usual

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Forgotten G1 subgroup, "Negotiation-of-Power Masters"

EthanSteele
Nov 18, 2007

I can hear you

DoctorWhat posted:

PisssSSSSsss

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

EthanSteele posted:

PisssSSSSsss

This is why nobody wants to work with Drench

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Oh, you guys.

Captain Blaargh
Apr 27, 2007

Yeah yeah yeah. How about some Scotch whiskey? You got any of that around here, or just a bunch of nonsense words?

DoctorWhat posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV1fUwKMdAI

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends
So I asked twitter about the creative process about the MTMTE Revolution crossover and lo and behold the creators answered:

https://twitter.com/jroberts332/status/801940685096095744

https://twitter.com/NickRoche/status/801943700712591364

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Thank you, thank you, I do try.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

Phy posted:

MP Inferno is in at HLJ.

Glad you said something. Somehow my payment request went to my spam folder.

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

A gun isn't a gun unless it shoots Magic.
Victorion is on sale for $50 on Hasbro's Ebay store.

Lepecard
May 19, 2009
Soiled Meat
Holy poo poo, this is gonna' be the most i've ever spent on Transformers in one year!!

Hey, what's the overall best way to collect the physical MTMTE all long with whatever spin offs of that series such as Dark Cybertron etc?

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Did we get the Secret Santa emails yet?

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Lepecard posted:

Hey, what's the overall best way to collect the physical MTMTE all long with whatever spin offs of that series such as Dark Cybertron etc?
I'd be willing to bet with it having ended they're going to do a fully collected MTMTE sometime next year

Otherwise I think they have IDW volumes that probably cover it.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
MP Primal is the best goddamned thing ever.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Rhyno posted:

MP Primal is the best goddamned thing ever.

Yep.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Was wondering what Iron Factory wad doing next

Apparently Dai Atlas, Seekers, Coneheads, Shockwave (why?) and Bruticus

Apparently their Dinobots combine on that note

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Oh thank god, I was hoping a third party would finally do Bruticus.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Rhyno posted:

Oh thank god, I was hoping a third party would finally do Bruticus.
Yeah I had much the same reaction, there's other combiners I'd rather see in tiny form. Legends scale Abominus would be awesome in their style.

But they did preview Swindle in 2015 or something, so it was known it was coming.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
It's a good looking combiner.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Man, outside of the $50 Victorion and $90 Fort Max, it's been kind of a wet fart for Transformers deals, hasn't it? Lego's Black Friday stuff was crap too, just 20% off stuff in the sales and deals section for the most part.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

Did we get the Secret Santa emails yet?

Not yet! Today!

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
holy gently caress, somehow I forgot Blaster was leader-class when I ordered him. He's goddamn gigantic.

mehall
Aug 27, 2010

Captain Invictus posted:

holy gently caress, somehow I forgot Blaster was leader-class when I ordered him. He's goddamn gigantic.

He's great is what he is.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
He's miles better than Powermaster Prime. I might even get Soundwave.

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

I wanted to be a neo deconstructivist, but Mom wouldn't let me.
Is that tablet sound wave any good? He looks cool.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
It is very neat. It's definitely great as a display piece, and the box can display next to him since it's so tiny but looks so good. The whole transformation is fairly involved but ends up with a pretty decently articulated robot, though he's missing...ankle joints, I think?

mehall
Aug 27, 2010

In addition to all the TFs that I've got lately, and a couple of ones I looked out, I have a bunch of individual combiners from my child hood.
I have Blast Off and Swindle from the Combaticons, Drag Strip from the Stunticons, and poor old Slingshot as the only Autobot, coming from the Aerialbots. (Who is also missing an arm, and his nosecone)

I'm going to look on eBay and other places, and I'm going to see if I can get one of the torso guys from any of the combiners and make some weird hybrid. (Provided the torso comes with the kibble for the combined form.)

What ridiculous monstrosity should I make?

Abominus looks great, and Hun-Gurr is a good looking bot, but he's a bit pricier than the other options, so I'm thinking I might just try and get Menasor.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Optibotimus has a leader Sixshot review uploaded. This is a pretty cool figure. I love that thing where the elbows have gaps for his chest wings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P3zGe8g0ms

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

I hosed my lil' Shockwave.

It turned out really nice for such a simple thing. It's just an old earphone cable, it plugs on his forearm in the slot on the other side of the elbow balljoint, and between his back and the gun mode aiming reticle thing. Works in altmode too! It has enough length and flexibility so he can do any pose with the arm too.

Shiftypenguin
Mar 15, 2005

Antique Roadshow

Captain Invictus posted:

Man, outside of the $50 Victorion and $90 Fort Max, it's been kind of a wet fart for Transformers deals, hasn't it? Lego's Black Friday stuff was crap too, just 20% off stuff in the sales and deals section for the most part.

There was the $90 Masterpiece Shockwave at Toy Dojo. Almost got him, but since I'm perfectly happy with Quakewave, I passed.

I did finally break down and order the $90 Fort Max. I figured he won't go much lower than that.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
If it's still available, you should jump on that Shockwave. MP Shockwave is second only to MP-10 in being a basically perfect transformer, and the way his legs transform is downright elegant. Quakewave might be good, but he just doesn't compare to MP Shockwave.

seriously, look at this comparison.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Man they weren't even trying to make Quakewave's legs look like Shockwave's

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Hey Rhyno did you get that Weijiang Robot Force (redesigned Hound)? It looks pretty cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Blackheart posted:

Hey Rhyno did you get that Weijiang Robot Force (redesigned Hound)? It looks pretty cool.

Not yet! But soon!