Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The bigger question when it comes to the Clintons: who cares, and why should we?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

The bigger question when it comes to the Clintons: who cares, and why should we?

it's fun to mock losers, especially the biggest loser in American political history

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
idk I don't know or care but if I had to guess innocent looking people who live in town might be allowed to approach them

I bet the secret service protection they get now is basically just a driver & a guy to watch the doors

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

logikv9 posted:

idk I don't know or care but if I had to guess innocent looking people who live in town might be allowed to approach them

I bet the secret service protection they get now is basically just a driver & a guy to watch the doors

What do you mean by "innocent" looking people

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

You know, not "sketchy."

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Raskolnikov38 posted:

it's fun to mock losers, especially the biggest loser in American political history

They did it with Kerry, too.

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen

shut up

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

*looks at reg date*

*laughs*

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen

*looks at reg date*

*laughs*

tell me about child labor on your Ecuadorian drug farm

SgtMongoose
Feb 10, 2007

Raskolnikov38 posted:

She's still got one more run to go to tie Clay and Bryan's record.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

But only if it's gifs of white actresses dressed like executives at a tech company

Also RIP Fidel. Lived through 10 presidencies. My family is going bonkers right now. All of Miami is bonkers.

Today, the streets of Miami were caught in the grip of pure delirium and insanity. And then someone told them about Fidel Castro dying."

Horseshoe theory posted:

Nah, it's because she, like Romney in 2012, couldn't fathom losing and had to scramble for a concession speech.

In fairness, the difference is that, unlike Rmoney, every single bit of information out there supported this belief of hers. poo poo like "the polls are all skewed" is pure insanity, it's not her fault reality went insane at that moment as well.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I know why she lost

Tim kaine was seen as a creep , a weirdo , an uncle touchy . He had none of the charm of Biden and was just so boring and awkward

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Pon de Bundy posted:

I know why she lost

Tim kaine was seen as a creep , a weirdo , an uncle touchy . He had none of the charm of Biden and was just so boring and awkward

Why was he a creep?
He just seemed incredibly boring to me but I never got a creepy vibe from him.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Lawman 0 posted:

Why was he a creep?
He just seemed incredibly boring to me but I never got a creepy vibe from him.

harmonica playing weirdo , no charisma , just a straight up goober

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Pon de Bundy posted:

Vice president plain toast.

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009
Go back and listen to the episode of Axe Files with Tim Kaine and try not to lose your will to live.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

AceRimmer posted:

Go back and listen to the episode of Axe Files with Tim Kaine and try not to lose your will to live.

if kaine went around and axed poc what was important to them they might have turned out more

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

AceRimmer posted:

Ha, joke's on you: I voted Democratic! I have no will to live!

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
If only Hillary had used this as an official campaign ad, she would have surely won.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FvyGydc8no

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Pon de Bundy posted:

Game recognize game I guess

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Game recognize game I guess

anime avatar having weirdos have no place in the DNC , you hold us back

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
can we stop this election thank you

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
elections over and democrats lost , Bernie a much better VP choice

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Hillary was so committed to the strategy of trying to woo moderate Republicans, she should have chose Jeb! for VP.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
why not Castro from Florida , anybody , anybody but Kaine . party of inclusion and diversity and you have 2 white people ?

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

eonwe posted:

can we stop this election thank you
just as soon as nvidia completes skynet and brings it online and end the scourge of democracy

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Pon de Bundy posted:

Memes are the future

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
*democrat hq 2020* mmm are anime a meme?

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Ha, joke's on you: I voted Democratic! I have no will to live!

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Pon de Bundy posted:

Tch, touhou isn't an anime you plebian

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
*dnc 2020* uhh run HRC but goku ? As the VP ?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

AceRimmer posted:

See also, this from 2010 http://www.cc.com/video-clips/x3j2f8/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-tim-kaine

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Pon de Bundy posted:

While I normally would agree with you, their candidate is the one who got elected.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Pon de Bundy posted:

*dnc 2020* uhh run HRC but goku ? As the VP ?

we just elected a reality tv character to the presidency, so why not an anime?

the only real question left to us is: subs or dubs?

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Remember when we changed Bundy's avatar so we wouldn't confuse him for a cool person, lol

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Remember when we changed Bundy's avatar so we wouldn't confuse him for a cool person, lol

Was there any real confusion on that front?

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bernie Sanders sits down with Spike Lee.

quote:

SL It was not Hillary Clinton’s birthright to be president of the United States of America! And Trump, he played it like he was going to keep going at this until the whistle blows, until time has run out.

BS Right. You’re right. Now, no one can deny that Trump was holding three or four rallies a day, he was running all over this country, working 20 hours a day. And that’s the truth. But I think that speaks to, Spike, something that goes beyond Hillary Clinton. It really goes to the very nature of the Democratic party.

SL The DNC!

BS That’s right. And it calls for the transformation of the Democratic party, and making it clear it’s going to be a party that brings together blacks and whites and Latinos and women and gays, and everyone else. But it’s also going to be a party…

SL Would you say that it’s a shambles, now, Senator – the DNC?

BS Yes. Yes. And I am supporting…

SL There’s a whole lot of finger-pointing going on.

BS Yes. I think we need a house-cleaning. I think the DNC needs an entirely new direction. I think it needs leadership, and I think it needs to be very clear about the fact that it stands with working families and is prepared to take on the billionaire class and Wall Street, and corporate America, and the drug companies and the insurance companies. People are hurting. And we need a programme that stands with working families and brings people together.

SL Were you ever offered the VP position, sir?

BS No. Absolutely not.

SL Would you have taken it?

BS Er. Probably, yes. But that’s again looking through the rear-view mirror.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Condiv posted:

we just elected a reality tv character to the presidency, so why not an anime?

the only real question left to us is: subs or dubs?

So every time he faces off with Republican obstructionism, Akira Toriyama will rewrite the constitution to create a new office with even more power?

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Fulchrum posted:

So every time he faces off with Republican obstructionism, Akira Toriyama will rewrite the constitution to create a new office with even more power?

It's a more realistic idea than expecting the Dems to try do something about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

you like Tim kaine and have an anime avatar so ...thanks weeaboo

• Locked thread